An old friend

Yes, Master!

CHAPTER SEVEN:

AN OLD FRIEND..

(Mianhae! I wasn't able to do a double update like what I said. >0< Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! I already wrote it Word but I just did a few edits just like what I did to the last chapter.)

"Bye-Bye, Umma!!" Miyoung shouted as she open the door so that she could leave.

Its a very wonderful day today in Seoul. The sky was clear and the streets is very peaceful. Miyoung knows that something good will happen today.

(Miyoung's Ringtone)

Someone was calling her. She put her phone out and looked at the caller's name.

"White Tiger 백호"

As he calls himself. A smile formed in Miyoung's face. She pressed "Accept Call" and placed her phone in her ears.

"MIYOUNG-AH!!!" He yelled.

"Oi! Kang Baekho! Don't shout! I'm outside my house." She said.

"I'm just happy!"

"What good news do you have now?"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"Don't ask me! I'm making you guess what is it!"

"Just tell me!"

"Tsk. Okay! I'm going home."

"That's great!!!" Miyoung yelled and is almost about to jump. Its been two years since he last saw Baekho. "What time are you coming home?"

"Maybe by 5:00 PM KST, I'm already there! So if I take a cab to your home, It'll be 5:30 PM."

"I'll be home by 6:00. You might have to wait for 30 minutes more. Is that okay?"

"Sheesh! Its just for 30 minutes. 1 hour is already fast for me. 30 minutes is just fast."

"Umm.. Okay!"

"Bye! See you later!"

"Bye~ Don't forget to bring something for me!"

"Don't worry! I won't!" After that, both of them hung up.


Baekho knocked on the door of Miyoung's house. As expected, it was Mrs. Park who opened the door.

"Oh! Baekho! You're here? When did you come home?" She asked.

"I just got home from the States. I called Miyoung by 9:00 AM Korean Time. She didn't tell you yet?"

"Come inside first. Its already late. Its surely very cold outside. Let me explain everything to you inside.." Mrs. Park told him.

Baekho came inside. He looked around and realized the slight changes of Miyoung's home. The living room was just simple. Very simple as I say, but it was very clean.

"Uhmm.. Why won't you sit?" Mrs. Park insisted.

"Ahh..Ani! I'm fine with just standing in here!" Baekho said as he wave both of his hands.

"Ani! Sit down!" Mrs. Park said.

Baekho, who had no choice, sat on the tidy floor.

Mrs. Park started explaining everything.

 

“You know, Baekho, So many stuffs happened in these two years. I retired because of cancer. We didn't have enough money so Miyoung looked for a job, it was very hard to look for one because she’s underage until someone nice came to her and gave her a job.”

"Oh.." Baekho was left speechless after hearing everything. Why didn't Miyoung ever told him about this thing?

"Eomma?" A little girl came. The girl looks like she's just 5 years old internationally(6 years old in Korea). Her hair was ponytailed and she wears a pink t-shirt with matching light brown shorts while cuddling her Big white teddy bear which was almost the same of her size. Baekho remembers her very well but he wasn't sure if the little girl can still remember him.

"Oh! Minji! Look who's here!" Mrs. Park smiled.

The little girl looked at Baekho's direction. Baekho was smiling at her. She found him a bit fammiliar but forgot who he actually is. She was like 3 years old when she last saw him.

(Minji is Miyoung's younger sister.)

Minji just ran to her mother and hugged her. Baekho rubbed the back of his neck.

"I think she can't remember me anymore." he said.

"Minji-ssi! Umma will just make a cup of tea."

"Ani. Its okay!"


(Let me use Baekho's POV for a while)

I looked inside Miyoung's room. She never let me look inside. But she isn't here! KekeXD.

                          Infront of me....                                                             On my right....

tumblr_l26hqsho9T1qayad5o1_500_thumb.jpg    

And on my left.

3513987593_b7fd061da2_z.jpg

Mother of Rilakkumas!! O__O

Now I know why she never told me to go inside of her room. Now I guess I must leave.

I quickly closed the door and looked around. She isn't here yet, right?

I hope she don't buy rilakkuma merchandises anymore, She should be contented on all of these! The half of her room is already filled with her rilakkuma collection!


After a while, I heard the door open.

"Eomma! I'm home!"

I'm sure its Miyoung! I quickly stood up from sitting on the floor resting my back on the wall beside her room.

"Baekho?" she shouted. She was looking for me.

"I'm here!" I shouted too as I stand up and went to the living room.

(I drew this because I can't explain)

She looked at me with a smile.

"I'm happy to see you again!" she said and hugged me.

"Btw, this!" I looked inside my bag. I showed her a teddy bear. Good thing I didn't buy rilakkuma! *sighs*.

"wahh! so pretty!" she smiled.

Should I ask her? Or not? Ahh! Nevermind..

-END-


Baekho's finally here! But where's Optimus Prime?

My sister told me she was confused about the video game part. So I'll explain.

The video game (and rilakkuma too) are very important on JR&Miyoung story. In what way?  I won't tell!

Questions? PM Me!

 

keke! I just had to!

I HATE YOU WRITER'S BLOCK!!!! >0<