Hope

Yes, Master!

CHAPTER ONE:
HOPE

Miyoung sat on a nearby bench at the park and sighed. She threw the newspaper she was holding to the trash can beside the bench. It was sunset and she wasted the whole day just to look for a job. But she wasn't accepted at any of them. She's still too young. Why is she the one looking for a job? Her dad left them years ago and now her mom retired because of colon cancer. Talk about being unlucky.

"There's still tomorrow." She sighed.

She stood up and went to the supermarket to buy food for her family. After buying food, she walked home.

"I'm home!" She shouted.

She went to the kitchen to cook food for her siblings and her mom.

"Have you found a job yet?" Her mom asked who was at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Not yet! Maybe tomorrow I will." Miyoung smiled.

"I'm really sorry if you can't look for a job." Her mom sighed as she went beside her daughter.

"Don't worry, mom! I'm not blaming all of this to you. And I'm strong! I'm the type of girl who won't give up easily." Miyoung said as she looked at her mom.

"Thats very good to hear." Her mom smiled.


The next day...


Miyoung really has no luck looking for a job. Its already sunset but still nothing. Yet she won't give up. She has lots of hope that one day, luck will come to her without even noticing it.

She was walking at a street not really far from her home. Everything was silent until....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Meow!!"

It was a little cat standing in front of a house but can't go out because of the house gate. She kneeled and touched the fur of the little cat.

"Annyeong." She said.

The cat replied with another "meow". It made her smile without any reason.
She was letting go of her feelings. Telling the cat everything. She almost seemed like a crazy girl talking to a cat
. Its a good thing there were no people walking pass her. It almost seems like she's the only person in the world.

"Wish me luck, neh?" She asked the cat after finally ending her very long story.

"Meow!" The cat answered which she took as a yes.

"Oh! That's great!" She smiled as she lets go of the cat. "I have to leave now, bye!"

END OF CHAPTER


Sorry if the chapter isn't that good.

Comment what you think, okay? I would be happy to read them.

Well, the cat really has something to do with the fic.

I won't put it here if it isn't needed anyways, right?

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER! KILL ME IF YOU WANT! >_<

Thank you for my kind subscribers! >0< I LOVE YOU ALL!!!