Chapter 4

Words Unspoken [HIATUS]

Note!

This means sound effect!

This means setting!

**********

~ Somewhere in Seoul ~

Her body moved gracefully along with the music. She was doing a ballet meets hip hop routine she choreographed herself. She ended her dance with a pirouette and a slide on the floor, posing with her hands held high above her head.

A little dance in the morning is what Eunsae always does to start her day. Here’s how her routine goes. Breakfast in the morning after her bathroom routines, which normally consisted of a big Kimchi stuffed rice ball wrapped with seaweed. Kind of like an Onigiri, but with a Korean twist. ‘Kimchigiri!’ is what she called it when asked by her amused older brother. After breakfast, she  turns on her radio and dances to whatever song her favourite FM was playing while doing household chores. It’s her secret to choreographing a new dance. After that, she locks her apartment securely and heads out to her studio to start her lessons.

Now you might be asking ‘Why in the world is a 20 year old girl working? Shouldn’t she be in college or something?’

Eunsae had been offered countless scholarships to various schools, thanks to her high academic achievements. But she didn’t want to grow up being a doctor, or a lawyer, or a businesswoman. All her life, she had only one passion. And that is dance. She didn’t care whether or not she’ll live a penniless life, as long as she gets to dance, she’s happy. After her parents died in a freak accident involving a lorry with a drunkard behind the wheel and her parents crossing the road, Eunsae was forced to move to Seoul by her older brother, U-Know Yunho from TVXQ, who is also her legal guardian.

Today’s morning routine is no different from her usual, except for one thing. She woke up late and had to rush everything, especially since she has a meeting with her new boss. So she took a 5 second shower, brushed her teeth while putting on her clothes, stuffed a Kimchigiri into , and off she goes, without bothering to clean up the mess she made, to her new workplace to meet her boss.

Ring*Ring*Ring*

“Yeoboseyo?” Eunsae answered her phone, trying not to scare the caller with her heavy panting from the ‘marathon’ she just did. “Oppa, I’m kind of busy now. I’ll call you later!”

‘Joy to the world. It’s my first day of work and I’m already late.’ Eunsae mentally screamed at herself.

She arrived at the building in merely five minutes despite the distance being 2km from her house. No surprise there as Eunsae was pretty athletic in high school. Her stamina and speed increased with her constant dancing too.


~Ground Floor, Cube Entertainment~

“Excuse me.” Eunsae greeted the receptionist. “I have a meeting with Kim Jiyong sshi.”

“I assume that you’re Jung Eunsae sshi.” Eunsae nodded. “He’s having a meeting with the CEO so he asked for you to wait at the dance studio on the 2nd floor.”

“Oh. Thank you.” Eunsae bowed slightly at the receptionist. “Have a good day.”


~ B2ST’s Practice Room, Cube Entertainment ~

One of the boys woke up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He looked around him, noticing that the rest were still sleeping soundly. One of them even had his mouth open wide while another was snoring. He chuckled softly at the sight. Standing up, he stretched his aching body. Probably due to the super uncomfortable position he was in. He looked at his wrist watch.

“12.30pm.” He mumbled. “I got some time to kill.”

And so down he went to grab a coffee from the cafeteria. Hoping the caffeine would keep him awake for the rest of the day.

“12.45pm.” He glanced at his wrist watch, sipping his hot cappuccino. “I still got time to kill. Maybe I’ll go see G.NA noona.”

~ Ground Floor, Cube Entertainment ~

Eunsae scanned the floor for the lift, finally spotting it at a corridor that also leads to the car park. So there she was, waiting for the lift with an ear plug in one ear connecting to her Ipod, humming to the song she was listening to.

“Balloons by TVXQ.” A deep manly voice rang in her ears, making her jump. “That’s a very catchy song.”

“Oh my, please don’t do that again.” Eunsae clutched racing heart.

“I’m sorry. Did I scare you?” The man asked… stupidly, as Eunsae puts it.

‘No , Sherlock.’ Eunsae mentally rolled her eyes.

“It’s ok. I’m fine.” Eunsae finally looked up to look at ‘Mr Sherlock’.

She scanned him from head to toe. He had a cap on but his blonde ends were still peeking through it. He had big dark brown eyes, and quite a charming smile.

‘He sort of looks like a mixed blood.’

She moved her eyes to his body. He was wearing a simple white T-shirt with Rip Curl graffiti on it that showed a bit of his biceps.

‘Definitely medium build.’

Bottom? Straight cut blue jeans and a pair of black Nike sneakers with white Nike logos at the sides. Overall look?

‘Casual.’

But wait, there’s just something about him that just looks awfully familiar. Call her old or whatever you want, but it’s not her fault that she has horrible memory.

Ding*

The elevator noised, indicating that the lift is ready to be boarded.

Eunsae stepped in together with the seemingly-familiar man, still thinking about where she saw him before. But she just can’t quite put her finger to it.

“What floor?” The man asked.

“Second please.” Eunsae mumbled, still deep in her thoughts.

“So I didn’t catch your name.” The stranger spoke again. “My name’s Dongwoon.”

“That’s it!” Eunsae snapped her fingers. “I knew you looked familiar!”

“Erm… I’m sorry?” Dongwoon looked rather surprised and confused.

“Oh I’m so sorry. I thought that you looked familiar but I just couldn’t remember who you were.” Eunsae explained, grinning to hold in her laughter. “I’m Eunsae, by the way.”

“Oh I see.” Dongwoon laughed along too. “I was a little offended too when you didn’t immediately recognize me.”

“Well you look quite different without makeup on.” Eunsae stared at Dongwoon, still grinning.

“Really? Is that good or bad?” Dongwoon asked, eager to know the answer.

Ding*

“Oops! My floor!” Eunsae stepped out of the elevator. “See you around.”

“Wait, you didn’t answer my question.” Dongwoon called out from the elevator.

“Hmm…” Eunsae went into her thinking pose with one finger on her chin and her head tilted upwards diagonally. “I’ll tell you if I see you again.”

Just as she ended her sentence, the elevator door closed and made its way up to Dongwoon’s floor.

‘Well that was a rather interesting experience.’

Without realizing it, the girl standing outside the elevator door, and the man standing in the elevator were sharing the same thoughts.

**********

Sorry for any mistakes made!