The Mysterious Jae-Yi (신비한 재이씨)

천사!~ :3 (Cheonsa!~ :3) : The newest girl group

The mystery of Jae-Yi:

Jae-Yi whose real name is Wu Zhui Yue is a Chinese-Korean girl who spent 12 years of her life in Guangzhou, China. Then later moved to Seoul in South Korea. Her father is a single parent who was employed to work at a bank in Seoul, the main reason why they moved to South Korea.

She had a rough time being a new student in 7th grade, who barely knew how to speak Korean. She knows a little English, but it is known for a fact that most Korean people are not very well adapted to English. She had a Korean tutor, however, she learned by getting used to hearing people around her. after she got adjusted, she speaks very rapidly, similar to how the Chinese speak. 

Her father never told her who her mother is. But she tried her best to find her biological mother on the internet. She struck gold when she was in the 10th grade. Thus, learning that her mother was, in fact, a South Korean who spent some time in China and left her in her father's care while she was still very young, too young to recognize her mother's face.

She lives in Tongyeong, a harbor town northeast of Seoul. She would often think of trying to visit her mother, but studying proved to be a difficult thing for her, as it took pretty much all of her time. This situation led her to make a promise to herself that if she had enough money earned to stand by herself, she'd visit her mother, who she never had the chance to spend quality time with.

She once went to a concert with Ye-Jin, her friend since she first attended school in Korea, with the Wonder Girls performing. She idolized one member in particular, Yu-Bin. She ever since honed her rapping talent by practicing every Korean rap song she stumbled upon because she was very much inspired by Yu-Bin.

As sophomore year approached, Ye-Jin encouraged her to join Starship Entertainment's audition together with her. But, due to a twist of fate, Jae-Yi misunderstood where the location of Starship Entertainment's building was. She was far off by a whole block, and ended up going to GSS Entertainment's building. She underwent the whole screening process, the talent audition and other what-nots. Without knowing she went to the wrong label, when Ye-Jin asked her if she went to audition, she simply said yes.

Ye-Jin then thought Jae-Yi might have auditioned later than her since they didn't see each other at Starship Entertainment. When Jae-Yi got the call that she was accepted as a trainee, she went back to GSS, but later realized it wasn't Starship. She messaged Ye-Jin she got accepted, but not at Starship. Ye-Jin was disappointed since she also got accepted, but at Starship. Nevertheless, Jae-Yi didn't mind, and instead became more eager to become one of Korea's best female rappers out there.

She juggled her study time along with her training at GSS. She was able to keep everything balanced until her father was laid-off from his job at the bank. This caused Jae-Yi and her father to go through several hardships together. But Jae-Yi strived even more until the day of Cheonsa!~ :3 's official screen debut.

Ye-Jin, meanwhile, is a member of Starkles, along with So-Min, Hee-Young's queenka bully. They are a part of Starship Entertainment's most popular girl group.


*Don't forget to subscribe, there are a lot of chapters to come.