The Shining Maknae Ye-Jung (빛나는 막내 예정)

천사!~ :3 (Cheonsa!~ :3) : The newest girl group

Ye-Jung.

Ye-Jung!?

Ahn Ye -Jung is the toughest cookie in school. She's only in 10th grade, but she can take on just about anything, and anyone.

A flashback from a couple of months ago:

"Jung-i! Kaja! The Queenka's coming. She must have heard that I like Youngmin (the Kingka). She'll surely humiliate me in front of the whole school.", Ye-Jung's bestfriend, Som-I, weakly speaks.

"SO WHAT!? You think I care what she's gonna do? She ain't that scary. All she knows is makeup, flirting, and a little bullying at that.", Ye-Jung bravely encourages Som-I.

But... The Queenka heard everything Ye-Jung said about her.

"Ehem! And what made you think of me like that!?", the Queenka angrily screams at Ye-Jung together with 4 girls in her posse.

"Everything. Look at yourself now.", with no hesitation, Ye-Jung threw those words.

"Why you little!..", the Queenka was about to lay her hands on Ye-Jung when out of nowhere,

Youngmin came and held the Queenka's fist so tightly that she wasn't able to escape his grasp even with all her might.

"What do you think you're doing?", Youngmin seriously asks looking all displeased.

"What does it look like? I was about to teach this senseless kid a lesson, until you spoiled it!", Queenka sarcastically answers with one eyebrow slightly more elevated than the other.

"For what? I don't see her doing anything bad to you. You're pointless."

"Well, she was saying bad things about me and I heard everything with my own 2 ears. That's what happened!"

"I don't blame her for thinking so."

"Mworago? Babonyago?'

"You were about to hurt her physically. Does that send off anything nice? Not really."

" Ya! How dare you speak to the Queenka like that? Who do you think you are?"

"I'm the Kingka. And I think I can talk to you that way anytime I want to."

"EISSSHHH! I'll get back at you, you witch!", the Queenka pointed at Ye-Jung with her index finger while slowly walking away.


"Are you okay? Don't mind her. She's gone crazy.", Youngmin tries to cheer up Ye-Jung and offers a hand.

"WAE! >.<", Ye-Jung whines angrily.

"Huh? Wae? I don't get it.", Youngmin was scratching his head thinking of what Ye-Jung said.

"I was gonna teach that a lesson, but then you had to 'come to the rescue' and ruin everything! I hate this!", Ye-Jung, without any goodbye, left Youngmin in a state of thoughtlessness.

"What's gotten into her? She wanted to fight? That's awkward. Sometimes, I don't get what girls think of.", Youngmin lets out a deep sigh after thinking to himself.

"Who the hell does he think he is anyway? He ruined my day, with his Queenka. What the hell?", Ye-Jung boils up while passing the school corridors.

A week is left 'till the debut of Cheonsa!~ :3

Still, our little maknae isn't getting herself together like she should be.

*She was brought up by her grandmother, since her mother is working in Sweden and she already lost her father to cancer. She somehow had the natural instinct to defend herself and do whatever it takes to survive out there on her own.

That's when she decided to take-up teakwondo and learned to swim. She excelled in both fields due to her innate drive to protect herself against and from anything that can possibly harm her.

She was discovered through a friend of hers who posted dance vids which starred her. And their CEO now, without the blink of an eye after watching some of her vids, asked to have her come to the company and be an artist under their management.


~Ja! They're now complete. I'll think of a better continuation. From here on out, there's where the real story begins. Please don't forget to wait, read, subscribe (please :3 ) and comment. :D