Dynamite Ri-Soo (활동적인 리수)

천사!~ :3 (Cheonsa!~ :3) : The newest girl group

Ri-Soo The Dynamite:

Kwon Ri-Soo is an average high school student. She helps out her mother at their market stall selling fish cakes. Being very close to her mother, she'd always run errands with her mom whenever she had the time.

But unlike any other high school student, Ri-Soo is noticeably passionate about dancing. She teaches children at a dance school to earn some extra. She herself also ventures in contests to add some earnings. A hardworking daughter at heart who never seems to stop doing what she has to do. She also trains her little sister so she could be just like her eonni. Although her yeodongsaeng dreams of becoming an artist for Starship Entertainment, she doesn't care. She just wants her sister to be successful in the future.

During 7th grade, she was discovered by a talent scout through a dance contest. It was all normal for her since she got used to joining contests, but this talent scout referred her to the newly formed GSS Entertainment label. She was called for another audition a week later, and, as expected, she was chosen as the new group's lead dancer.

Although small in size, her movements are big. She looks cute, but her determination and stage presence are altogether feisty. No giant bully is a match for little Ri-Soo who packs a punch. Literally. During her days as a trainee, some members are constantly disrespected by erts on the street. Besides Ye-Jung (the maknae) being a black-belter who whips up big kicks, Ri-Soo, on the other hand, is known as the born boxer. She can tear up a wall without flinching, and maintain her composure without budging an inch. An alley is no alley, but a clear road in her eyes. There exists no bully when Ri-Soo's around.

She is a total surprise. A big kick in such a small package. This is what makes Ri-Soo one of the most unique girl group members there are. A weak, baby-like exterior with a tough, fighter spirit and attitude to blaze through the stage with her killer dance moves.