Seung-Mi: The Prodigal Daughter (방탕한 딸 승미야)

천사!~ :3 (Cheonsa!~ :3) : The newest girl group

Rebellious Seung-Mi:

Being the youngest daughter of a massively rich couple who owns most of the hotels located in South Korea, Seung-Mi was born with a silver spoon and was showered with everything she could ask for, except for one thing, Freedom.

Used to living the life of the rich and famous, she never leaves home without her personal chauffeur driving her everywhere she pleases to go to. She was enroled in an art school, a dance school and a music school. But all of these eventually became burdensome for young Seung-Mi. She constantly sought freedom, as her parents always ordered bodyguards to be by her side, anytime, anywhere.

During the 7th grade, some of her classmates auditioned to be trainees of then newly established GSS Entertainment, founded by the former manager of god. She thought of becoming a trainee as a way to escape her parents' overprotectiveness towards her. She wanted to audition so badly, but her exam schedule marked the end of her plan.

2 months later, all of her exams were finished. She was still heartbroken at not being able to audition. Then, one of her classmates messaged her, saying: "Seung-a! One of the new trainees accepted at GSS left. They're holding auditions here, today. Are you coming? I know you want this so badly. Why don't ya give it a shot? who knows? You might be accepted."

Faster than the speed of light, Seung-Mi bolted to GSS Entertainment's building. She gave her everything to finally have her taste of long-wanted freedom from her parents.

A week later GSS called her to tell her somewhat good news. They weren't able to decide yet, but they invited her back to audition once more, along with 11 other girls to fill in the last remaining spot in the group. Being her sassy self, she blasted those notes with all the power and energy she could give. A couple of hours later, the executives finally made their long-awaited decision of who the last member is.

Seung-Mi's heart was pounding so fast she felt as if it were about to fall off anytime. The moment the results were decided, Ta-da!~ 'Kang Seung-Mi imnida' Seung-Mi's face lit up like sunshine.

Seung-Mi was never this happy her entire life, as she jumped with extreme joy and happiness. She cried tears of joy for now is the time she gets to do everything for herself.