영아와 우야 (Young-a and Woo-ya)

천사!~ :3 (Cheonsa!~ :3) : The newest girl group

It hasn't been a week since Seung-Mi's bitter goodbye.

Everyone's been working really hard since their single has shot up the charts straight to number 2.

"Whew, I'm tired. Too bad MiMi isn't here to cheer me up anymore. But, she has to get healthy.", Hee-Young then lets out a big sigh.

"Ne, it's for her own good eonni.", Ri-Soo seconds.

"Do you still want to continue our practice today eonni?", Jae-Yi asks.

"Nah, I think that's enough for today. We're doing good already.", Hee-Young answers.

 

The girls went to their dorms but Hee-Young took off to go to her home.

 

Hee-Young rode the bus home. Coincidentally, Min-Woo also took the same bus at the same time.

Hee-Young sat first before Min-Woo noticed she was there. 

 

Flashback:

"I'm hungry. I miss my mom's homecooked meals. I miss mom. I'm going home."

He sees Dong-Hyun approaching.

"Hyung. Can I ask you a favor?", Min-Woo asked cutely.

"Sure. What is it then?", Dong-Hyun responds.

"Uhm, can I go home?"

"We're at home, aren't we?"

"No, hyung. I mean home, were my parents live with me.", Min-Woo elaborates.

"Oh. That home. Didn't CEO tell us not to go anywhere while we're preparing for our next album?", Dong-Hyun explains.

"But... I have to... Please hyung? Can you cover for me once? or don't tell anyone. if they ask, that's when you cover for me. jebal?", Min-Woo begged.

"Oh, okay. But just this once, got it? Don't get caught, or else I won't be able to cover for you.", Dong-Hyun answers.

"Yay! You're the best, hyung", Min-Woo cheers smiling oh so cutely.

He ran off so no one would notice he left.

When he saw a bus approaching, he immediately hopped on and looked for a seat.

Then he saw a familiar face. It was Hee-Young.

"She's here? Shouldn't she be at their dorm?", Min-Woo thought to himself.

He looked around and saw that no one took interest in sitting beside her.

"Well, here goes nothing.", he took a deep breath and gulped down the lump building up in his throat.

He sat beside Hee-Young, who looked tired and was almost closing her eyes, about to fall asleep.

"She still looks like an angel even when she's this tired. It would be insane if she fell asleep on my shoulder, wouldn't it?", Min-Woo was imagining things.

Because of him smiling to himself, Hee-Young noticed him, and her sleepiness temporarily went away.

"Excuse me, but...why are you smiling by yourself?", Hee-Young asked him while laughing weakly.

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm sorry.", he shyly said.

"No, don't be. I almost fell asleep. Good thing you did that, or else I would've thought I'm not even halfway home yet.", she politely answers.

The quiet air filled the atmosphere after that.

Hee-Young got off first.

"Uhm, bye, and thanks.", she heads off with a smile.

"Wait. May I know what your name is?", Min-Woo asks.

"It's Hee-Young, Jo Hee-Young. Ja, gotta go, bye again.", she got out and headed off.

"Hee-Young? Her name rings a bell, but I don't know how. Nah, I must be crazy.", Min-Woo thinks.

When Min-Woo got home:

"Aigoo, my baby's here. I missed you so much.", his mom pinched his cheeks and talked baby talk.

"I missed you, too eomma. But I'm a grown-up now.", he coyly says.

"That's nonsense, you'll be my baby as long as I'm still breathing."

"Awww. Did you make my favorite bokkeumbap eomma?"

"You came on such short notice. There's tteokbeokki, though. Good thing you're here, or else your sister would have left nothing."

"Great! I'm starving!", to no avail he starts eating heartily.

After he took his bath, he went out but when he passed by the kitchen table, he saw blueberry cupcakes.

"Oh! now I remember!", a light bulb went off his head.

He got dressed in his mickey mouse pajamas and went to his bedroom afterwards.

"I remember her now. She's the pretty girl I see at school when I was a freshman. She always loved eating cupcakes."

"But wait, I think she was the girl So-Jin noona always tormented. Yes, she was that girl. I don't know if she was also my senior, though."

He stared up the ceiling as Hee-Young's name constantly ran through his mind. 

"I better not tell noona Hee-Young's the girl I like. That would only mean trouble."

"Hee-Young, Hee-Young, Hee-Young. What a beautiful name.", Min-Woo repeats her name and starts to feel like he's going crazy.

 

Hee-Young's POV:

"Waaah, I'm so tired. I have to get home."

She hopped on the bus then sat down.

"Why's it so boring? I feel like I'm not going to make it home without falling asleep here."

Her eyes were shutting flat until she felt the person next to her was moving and saw him smiling by himself.

"Excuse me, but...why are you smiling by yourself?"

"Oh great, he says it's nothing. If he weren't his cute I swear I'd think he's a retard, but he looks kind.", she thinks to herself.

"I have to go, hmm, will I still say goodbye? Okay, here it goes....."

"Wait, is he asking for my name? Well, I won't see him again. I guess it won't hurt."

"Whew, finally got off. But I forgot to ask his name. Nah, I have no time for boys."

Upon knocking on the door:

"Awww, my jewel's here. What brings you here, sweetie?", her mother's ecstatic while hugging her tight.

"I guess, I just missed being here eomma.", she was enveloped in her mother's embrace.

"Blueberry cupcakes? Yay! My favorite!", her eyes glistened and widened the moment she had her sight on them.

"How did you know eomma?"

"I did not, I made them because it made me feel like you are always here when I see them."

"You're the best, eomma. :3", she hugs back her mom. 

Morning came and Min-Woo headed back to Starship before anyone sensed he wasn't there.

He peeked inside his bag and smiled.

"Good thing I have you precious little babies here", he smiled infectiously.

But he went a block further to GSS:

"Excuse me, can you give these to Jo Hee-Young? She asked for it to be delivered.", Min-Woo spoke to the security personnel in the building.

"Okay, may I ask who it's from?", the guard asked.

"Her mom sent it to her, it's her favorite.", he confidently answered.

 

"Yes! Mission accomplished!", he uttered to himself in complete joy.

 

In GSS Entertainment:

"Hee-Young-ah! You have a delivery!", their manager shouts.

"What is it?", she responds.

"The security personnel said someone handed it over to them and told them it's from your mother."

"Awww, eomma. You shouldn't have.", Hee-Young weakly whispers.

She went back to the practice room, opened it, and saw her favorite blueberry cupcakes inside the basket.

"Awww, my favorite. I can't believe how sweet eomma is.", she sighs and smiles.

"But wait, eonni. What's that? In the envelope?", Ye-Jung curiously asked.

"Oh yeah, wonder what this could be.", Hee-Young took it and slowly opened it.

All eyes of her members were on her and the letter.

She slowly read the letter and was turning as red as a tomato.

Ri-Soo saw the name underneath.

"Oh my god, eonni has a secret admirer!", Ri-Soo blurts out.

"What? and he knew this is your favorite? That could be a stalker eonni", Ye-Jung adds.

"Wait, how did you know it's a letter from a secret admirer ay?", Jae-Yi asked Ri-Soo.

"I saw his name!", she quickly answers.

"NO!!! DON'T SAY IT!", Hee-Young exclaimed.

"It's Min-Woo Jae-Yi eonni."

Hee-Young face palmed herself.

"Min-Woo? Isn't he the gorgeous maknae of  Boyfriend? You know, the great dancer? In Starship at the next block?", Ye-Jung shared.

"No frickin' way! How did you two get to know each other eonni?", Min-Joo asked, anticipating Hee-Young's reply.

"Awww, why are we even talking about this? I don't know. I don't know anyone with this name, either. >.<", Hee-Young covered her face up in embarrassment.

"Don't worry, eonni. One time, we'll show you who he is. Too bad you don't know him. A lot of girls will absolutely die for your position.", Min-Joo gladly said.


*Ohh, this is getting good. I'm still trying to come up with the other girls' love stories. don't be bored reading, please?..thanks.. :X