Hee-Young The Sweetie (달콤한 희영아!~)

천사!~ :3 (Cheonsa!~ :3) : The newest girl group

'Jo Hee-Young, the sweet girl'

She was born to a businessman father and a musically inclined mother. She is a kind, obedient daughter who was a consistent honor student. Graduating as a valedictorian in elementary and in high school. Although, she followed her mother's footsteps. Her mother, being a Church choir singer when she was young, taught her vocalization and trained her right after she got home from school.

With her shy personality and meek smile, no one could tell from a glance she went through some aggression problems at school herself. So-Min, the queenka, made her school life a burden until her junior year. Once So-Min left, Hee-Young found her calling, The Stage. She auditioned at GSS Entertainment, a new talent agency formed by one of JYP Entertainment's former managers.

From Monday to Friday, Hee-Young heads to the studio after school. She takes a bus ride. But at the bus, there's a boy who always rides at the same time as hers. He is No Min-Woo, a member of the upcoming boyband, Boyfriend. He is a trainee at Starship Entertainment, located a block away from where Hee-Young trains at. He likes Hee-Young, always staring at her whenever she'd tend to feel sleepy. Hee-Young never talked to him. He is also too shy to talk to her, but he likes Hee-Young's mysterious, sweet aura.

Hee-Young, on the other hand, doesn't tell anyone that she likes Min-Woo as well. She feels he won't like her back. This is the reason she doesn't talk to him.

One day, Hee-Young practices in the studio. Being a singer who always gives her all, she sounded exceptional. She is actually the leader and the voice of Cheonsa!~ :3. Having been trained for 3 years up 'till now, she takes on every song fearlessly. Especially the difficult ones with high notes, just like the ones her mother taught her before in her childhood days. Little did she know Min-Woo was watching her. He entered as a visitor who is interested to be a trainee. Well, that was what he told them. He was totally pleased at what he heard.

Then, Min-Woo heads back to Starship:

'So-Min noona!', he shouts.

'Yah? Mwoga?', So-Min yells back.

'I think I like a girl, noona. She's so...Perfect.', he looks enthusiastic at the thought of her.

'Eish! Come on, Wooya. You've been saying that for the longest time, but you're not doing anything about it.'

'Hehe, sorry noona. Uhm, I ride the bus with her everyday. I think she's also a trainee. :)'

'Where does she train? do you know?'

'She trains at GSS. I saw her going there.'

'She's probably a member of GSS' newest girl group yet to debut. She's one of our rivals.'

'Well, I'd love to see her debut. She sounds great when she sings, no, I mean the best. :)'

'Why are you saying that to my face Wooya? I'm the best and you know that, now I'm jealous of her. What's her name anyway?'

'I don't know noona. I haven't had the chance to talk to her. And it looks like she doesn't want to talk to me either.'

So-Min became curious of who Min-Woo's apple of the eye is. She is the leader of Starkles, the rival group of Cheonsa!~ :3, but she couldn't think of anything besides her career as a rising star.

It seems Hee-Young's high school past is about to happen all over again, this time , in her career as a singer.


*Sorry for the short update, I'll add lots of chapters more, but they won't be long. :3