Change of plans :)

Meet me, Selena Jung

So here I am. Sitting in Donghae's van.

"Selllll... are you okay?!?" He looked at me with a worried face,his brown eyes full of concern.

"Im fine, Ai." I really wasnt. I cant belive my sister hit me. Plus the fact that  Hae had slapped her back.

Donghae tilted my face and gently pressed his lips onto mine.

My skirt began vibrate as we pulled from each other.

"NEW TEXT MESSAGE FROM JESSICA. Read now or Read later"

"Hae...Sica unnie just texted me." I shuffled into his arms, letting them wrap around my neck.

"Just see what she has to say." He roughly told me.

my fingers hesitantly shuffled to click the 'Read Now' button.

"Selena. Im really sorry about that. Im going to apologize to Donghae later. Saranghaeyo. Truce? Love, Sica."

Hae peered over my shoulder, his eyes also scanning the small screen.

"Donghae-ah~ What do I do!?"  My eyes pleaded for help.

"Aish. That girl. I dont know. " He furrowed his brows, making his face extra cute.

The moonlight shone on his face, making it look perfectly chiseled.

We leaned towards each other until me stupid phone decided to beep again.=="

"Call from: MOM"

"Omma?"

"Selly-ah~ "

"Ne. Watsup?"

"Did you pack up yet?"

" Im in the middle, omma!"

"Well..you dont have too."

"BWOH!?!?"

"SooMan-ssi told me the SM artists would be going to LA soon for SMTown. you might as well just join them there."

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah. Ill pick you up there. I wanted to check up on your sisters too."

"But mom!"

'No excuses, Sel. SooMan-ssi already bought your ticket. You'll be sitting next to Leeteuk. Okay? "

"Nee."

"Now be a good girl. Your tickets are going to be with Jessica and Krystal. Be sure to stay with them."

"Okay mom. See you later then. Annyo."

I hung up, staring at the fish with wide eyes.

"Oppa. You guys are going to the States?"

"Thats what my manager had said before..but he didnt confirm it. I guess it is now."

"Ahh..well..im leaving with you guys."

"YOU ARE?!" 

A smile crept on my face as I saw the excitement show from his face.

"Yup!" I said, giggling a bit.

He pecked me on the lips and I heard a knocking on the car window.

"Yah! Selena! Stop making out and come talk to your sister!" I turned to see Jessica standing there without a jacket on.

IS SHE CRAZY!? ITS FREAKING COLD OUT HERE! ;___;

I unlocked the door and said "UNNIE AH! Get in here! youre going to catch a cold! And i dont want to hear a sniffle or a sneeze during Oh oh Oh oh Oppareul..saranghae!, YOU GOT IT!?"

"Thats my dongsaeng. Anyways, Im here to apologize. Sel, mianhe. And Donghae oppa. Im really sorry. I..just..i was just being selfish. Aish. That Jaejoong oppa really is too y. YAH! Did I really just say that outloud?!" Jessica blushed a color almost as pink as her dress.

"Jessica. Here." Donghae piped up in between us and handed her a slip of paper.

As she unscrolled it, I saw words and numbers.

"OMOONAA! DONGHAE-AH! TH-TH-THIS IS J-J-JAEJOONG OPPA"S NUMBER!!?!"

"Yeah. Give him a shot. He's a good guy."

Donghae smiled and squeezed my knee.

Jessica bowed with gratitude and smirked."Oppa~ You DO care for me? :) Treat me sister right, or u'll have an angry Sica on your hands. Got it?"

Winking, she climbed out of the car.

"Hey. WHAT ABOUT ME!?" Donghae laughed and yelled out the open window.

"Mwoh?"

"Im your Ken tonite, arent I?"

"Come on Lena! You cant be late for the show!" Jessica yelled to me, attempting to run in her pink Barbie heels.