Changmin's the one now?

Meet me, Selena Jung

Okay. So. The concert was GREAT. Like..it was seriously, totally awesome.  :D

And then of course the encore! :) Oh oh oh oh~ Oppareul~ Saranghae! <3

Aish! Did i mention that Sooyoung unnie and I had went shopping together and bought the SAME UGGS!?

And then ONEW was totally gorgeoussssssss. With the One Year Later duet with my sisterrr.

I have to say, I was just a TINYYY bit jealous of her solo with Hae. I mean... sheesh! He was in a WHITE TUX and a pink bow * melts *

k.

done with the fangirlyness.

k.

not exactly.

Cuz you know why!? !?!?

DONGHAE TOOK ME ON A DATE!!!!!!

Right after the concert, the SoShi girls had gone to the dorms to pig out... So Donghae and I made our way to a restaurant nearby.

Thank GOODNESS i was somewhat formal.

[Something like this : http://www.christinagowns.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.prodInfo&prodId=121667 ]

"Wait.. Jessica. I think you should come along too."

"Huh?" The both of us stared at the Korean fish with wide-eyes.

"I have something to show you." He sais, gesturing to Sica.

"Dont worry. You know that I'll always be yours" he whispered into my ear ily.

I gently blushed as my hands unconciously gripped the hem of my skirt.

We stepped off the limo as Donghae intwined our hands. Driver Park held the door open for the three of us as Donghae took off to check on the reserved table.

"What do you think he has to show me?" my sister asked, still wearing her pink, fluffy Barbie dress.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I dont know. He didnt tell me"

"OMIGODDDD. ITS JESSICA UNNIIEE!!!!!" I saw a swarm of high school boys looking and pointing to my sister.

"JESSICA UNNIE!! JESSICA UNNIE!!!!" They continued to yell as they made their way towards us.

The ground was literally shaking from their stomping. OH.MY. GAWD. i dont think ive EVER seen fans like this.

Even with Super Junior...daaang. These SONE boys are reaaaaallly aggressive. O____o

"JESSICCAAA. RUN!!" I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into the restaurant doors, making the security guard shut it. I knew my sister couldnt run, cuz that would only ruin her "fan-loving" image.

I honestly feel bad for him tho. Those boys were practically ripping his shirt off trying to get in.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Im Changmin." A voice said, ripping my gaze from the crazy fanboys.

"Changmin oppa!" My sister's eyes lit up.

"Ahh. Nice to mee you. Im Jessica's littlest sister, Selena." I bowed as i shook his hand. Boy..they were BIG.

I felt Donghae's arm loop through mine as the waiter took us to our table.

Pulling the chair out for me like a gentleman, I flashed him one of my nicest smiles.

Meanwhile Changmin did the same, I found that there might have been a spark between the two.

I mean, ChangSica would be just as adorable, right?

As the waiter handed us our menus, Changmin spoke up.

"Jessica-sshi. I heard from hyung that you had a thing for Jaejoong?"

A pink glow filled my sisters cheeks as she began to stammer.

YES. MY SISTER. THE ICE PRINCESS OF SNSD. Began to stammer.

I muffled a laugh as she tried to say " No not really..not anymore." but ended up as "nonotrllyanymo"

Donghae rested his face on his cheek and squeezed me hand, asking me what I wanted to order.

There was such a BIG selection of food!! o.o i mean.. how the alskdjla could someone make all of these different kinds!?

Changmin chuckled. "Jessica..what do you think of me?"

The pink had suddenly turned a magenta red.

"B-b-bwoh!?Ch-changmin oppa? Uh..aigoo..uhhmm... i really like you." She looked down as Donghae pecked me on the cheeks. 

"I really like you too, Sica."

"Ahh..is that so?" I saw a temple move as she tried to find the next words to say.

"Then will you go out with me?" She whispered it at first, catching us all off guard.

"Sica..did..you..just.?" It was Changmin's turn to turn bubblegum pink.

"Changmin oppa..will you go out with me?" This time, my sister asked loud enough for everyone at the table to hear.

Donghae wolf whistled as Jessica kicked him in the shin as a reply.

"Sure. Lets do it" Changmin was pumped. You could so see it in his face.

x3

I couldnt help but to feel happy for her.

"What about Jaejoong?" Chanmgin asked, laughing.

"Oh screw Jaejoong. Youre actually much cuter. AND you have the abs too." Jessica joked with a pint of sincerity in her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time we had to leave, Jessica and Changmin had made out, shared a piece of cake, and had readied a separate limo.

I sure hope they dont make things so TOO fast. ;)

As Changmin held Jessica tight by the waist, he told Donghae "Hyung. Id never thought Id get a girlfriend when you ask me to dinner. Guess I have to pay now" and kissed my sis on her bangs.

I took Jessica's hands and looked straight into Changmin's eyes.

"Oppa. If you dare make my sister cry, you will have an angry little sister in your face. Remember: Im not small. im fun sized."

Changmin leaned in and said " Not to mention a SCARRY SCARRY FISH."

At the mention of "fish", Donghae took my waist and pulled me close to him, making me slightly gasp.

"Well, we'll be on our way now." Jessica gestured to the black limo and air kissed my on both of my cheeks.

"Ahh. Okay! :) See you later!" We waved goodbye and I turned towards Donghae, giving him a hug.

OH CRAP.

Where the hell do I live? I packed all my stuff, getting ready to leave..but I have to stay another three weeks. ><

As I told Donghae of my complications, he took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hyung."

"Is it okay if Sel stays with us?"

"Cuz she had some last minute plans"

"Pleaaaase?"

"its urgent! so pleeaase?"

"For me?"

"THANK YOU HYUNG UR THE BEST!"

I rolled my eyes at his dorkiness.

"Sel! Guess what!? youre going to be staying at Super Junior's dorm!"

SAY. WHAT!?!?!?!!?