Camerawhoring & Boarding SM's Private jet~

Meet me, Selena Jung

 

WOAH.

Just one word: WOAH.

Fans are just CRAZY, in a good way of course :)

The screaming...OMIGOD. And this was just in the airport. Just think about the CONCERT.

Good thing I brought my pink Hello Kitty earmuffs. We each pulled out our suitcases and made our way through the swarm.

Watching out for my safety, Jessica and Donghae told me to go ahead so that I wouldnt be trampled by the millions...okay..maybe only like.. 300 screaminnggg fans.

Signs and presents were being held up, hoping that their idol would notice them.

I mean, you guys know how it is.

I adjusted my blue top and pulled up my jeans. As soon as the SJ van stopped, I stepped out.

Of course, people thought I was a manager or something..so they just let me go :D

Donghae was the first one to come out. I looked back at him and his face just made me laugh.

He'd alrady been through this a TON of times, but seeing it in person was pretty funny.

SHRILL screams filled the airport. I watched as a lady was covering her ears as her tiny Yorkie gave out an irritated bark.

It was also prettty hilarious seeing the security guard tense their muscles, telling the fans to "BRING IT"

Presents were being shoved at Donghae as he attempted to walk..or..shuffle... to the passport checks.

Next came out Ryeowook.

Again with the SHRILL screams. "RYEOWOOOK OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Whoo~ That was pretty intense! :)

Ryeowook gave out a tiny wave, killing practically half the fan girls right there.

The Super Junior members came out one by one, causing waves of screaming to go off at Incheon International.

" Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby~ "

Huh?..

"CALL From: MOM"

Leaning on the pole, I picked up.

"Omma"

"YAAH. Sel. Im guessing those are the fans?"

I winced. 'Mhm."

"So are you at Incheon safely?"

"Yeah. Im fine. Just waiting for Sica and Krystal."

"Ahh. Okay. Ill pick you up at the concert, okay?"

"Okay. Bye then! "

"Bye"

I was looking through the mirror, seeing the last of the Super Junior members get mobbed my screaming fangirls.

Almost like a suddent hit, the pitches changed from high to low. Why?

CUZ ITS THE SNSD GIRLS :D

It was the fanboys' turn to scream at their y goddesses.

I watched as my sister slip on her shades, waving her nimble fingers at one Korean boy.

His face practically ripped open from the smile on his face. Haha~ Fanboys are so cute! :)

Flashes of light made Sooyoung wince, asking Jessica if she had an extra pair of shades.

Jessica reached into her Gucci bag and pulled out a pair of purple shades, handing it to Sooyoung.

As Jessica and Sooyoung walked towards me, I watched as another round of low pitched screams was shouted towards Tiffany, Seohyun and Taeyeon.

Tiffany waved at me, making my smile and wave back.

I chuckled to myself as I saw YoonA and Ryeowook be camerawhores with her camera. "SAY CHEESE." Haha~

Parting from YoonA, Ryeowook then made his way to Shindong to take a y picture with their passports. LOL.

Everyone was such camerawhores :D from my sister and me~

To the SHINee boys:

To Changmin:

To BoA! :D

 

Then, some guy threw pink confetti at them. Okay. Well..thats new. :DD I didnt know people threw confetti at them. ROFL.

I continued to watch as the pitch turned to high, girly voices. It was f(x).

Breaking my gaze from Krystal, Donghae tapped my on the shoulder.

"Want something to drink? Yuri and I were about to go to the cafe! :) "

"Hm? Ohh~ Okay. Thanks  :)"

"Arraseo~ Lets go!"

I laughed as he pumped his hands into the air, ready to board the huge blue plane after the cafe session~

~~*~~~* ~~~* IN THE PLANE ~~~* ~~~* ~~~*

The managers came in last. My god. this was a HUGE PLANE.

The seats were a light blue color with a TV screen on the back. OH HECK YES <3

A smile appeared on my face as Donghae paused for a second to take a picture with Minho and Eunhyuk.

Being the dedicated Christian Siwon is, he took out his iPod and began to listen to worshipping songs.

I put a smaller makeup case above my seat as Donghae dragged me into the seat next to him.

"Yah~Youre sitting next to ME."

I laughed as Krystal and Jessica took their seats behind us, listening to their version of Tik Tok, quietly singing along.

"Omma~ Im on the plane now! SARANGHAEYOOO~~" I heard Teukie talk to the phone with his mom. Sucha good boy~

As Heechul took the seat ahead of me, he peered in between the gap and whispered.

"Hey whats crackin' y mama? Is that right? Is that nice English?"

I couldnt stop laughing. "Yes Chullie~ Yes that is."

"When'd you get so gangstah, hyung?"

Sungmin gently pushed his face from the gap.

"His English huh?"

Oh these boys were just the cutest ever.

To my right, I saw Taemin lounging on his seat, TOTALLY jammin' out to Britney Spears.

I have to say, SM does have some pretty comfy seats. I wriggled my way into mine as I rested my head on the back.

Smiling, Donghae gently pushed my head onto his shoulder, kissing my forehead.

I looked  to my right.  I saw Sulli stare at me.

Was that jealousy I saw in her eyes?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of pics in this chappie :) Theyre from the SM Town LA :D

:D Sulli has some DRAMAAAA goin' on~^^

Anywayss..

please continue reading and commenting! :) I really do appreciate your comments :D

~ L