Partying it up with the SoShi Girls and the Suju Boys~

Meet me, Selena Jung

I stared around my room.

Aish. So much stuff to pack! From clothes to underwear from headbands to makeup.

Opening my closet door, I dug around for my suitcase. Here. Found the makeup one!

I took out the shiny, metallic, pink suitcase and sat it at the foot of my bed.

Gathering the black boxs and bags, I slowly put each of the make up bags in there.

Wow. Its really been 3 years since Ive been home? Korea feels like home now, especially with Jessica and Krystal.

I'm really going to miss this place. Especially Donghae.  Wait. Scratch that. Aish. I wonder if he'd already ask Jessica out.

As if my phone could read my mind, it began to ring.

"Neo gateun saram tto eobso~ Juwireul deurobwado gujeo geureohdongeul eodiseo channi~ ...."

Stuffing a blush stick into the suitcase, I peered at my phone to see " CALL FROM: JESSICA. "

What?

With a confused look, i picked up.

"HEY SELENUHHH!!" a peppy voice said.

"OH hey Jess! Whats up?" i replied, having not a SINGLE CLUE to why she was calling.

"Wanna hang? "

I looked at my wall...

hm..isnt she supposed to be in vocal training with Lee Yoon Mi? o-o

Before you guys say anything..YES. i have Jessica and Krystal's daily schedules on my wall. i guess its to say that i really do care about them...

Plus i'd know where to find them in case something happened. ^^ I mean,...i do catch up with them on Music Bank and whatnot..but I'd still like to check in on them from time to time.

"Uh..  * laugh * arent you supposed to be with Yoon Mi? "

" Haha. Dont tell! I'd totally ditch him for you :P * laughs * just kidding. I told him i wanted the day off to hang with my lil sis~ " she told me.

"Oh. ahha. alright." i said as I agreed.

" SUHWEEETNESSS. Meet me at Super Junior's dorm! ill be there at 6, k? ' she giggled as she hung up.

Okayy...soo..Super Junior's dorm at 6. WAIT. WHAT?!?!?! DID SHE SAY SUPER JUNIOR'S DORM!?!??!

My heart began to pound as I recalled the idea of meeting my sister at Super Junior's dorm.

Oh snap. What if Leeteuk and I get all awkward? What am I going to say? Oh my sweet Shisus...Donghae's probably going to be there too! What if he leaks about that night? oh. my. God. That's going to be so weeiirrd and embarassinnggg.

Thousands of thoughts ran through my head.

Oh well. A promise is a promise. I stared at the clock. I have an HOUR to get ready. Snap.

I dugged through my clothing and put on a gold Jessica McClintock dress. [ this one here : http://www.jessicamcclintock.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10001&productId=171857&categoryId=10330&subcatname=Prom Short Dresses&spage=1&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10320  ]

Looking at the remaining makeup on my desk, I chose to go with more of a natural look.

Kicking on my silver heels, I looked at the clock. 5:20. Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~AT SUPER JUNIOR's DORM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gulped as I opened the door to my car.

I really just hope everything turns out right.

* BEEP * I locked my car and SOMETHING CAME FLYING TOWARDS ME AND ALMOST KNOCKED ME OVER.

A petite, blonde girl was standing in front of my face with a fluffy pink dress on.

Yup. Thats her. The Legendary Ice Princess. Aka. MY SISTER widely known as Jessica Jung Soo Yeon.

"Sel. You look GREAT! Still as pretty as EVAR. But then again, you ARE my sister" she said as she looked up and down my body.

"And you...JESSICA. YOU NEED TO EAT MORE! Aish! Well..you have a great body and great legs.. haha!" I replied.

"Wow, Sel! Since when did YOU turn into the older sister?" she teased as she rolled her eyes in a silly way.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Way to be mature! * laugh laugh giggle giggle* LETS GO LETS GO!"

Jessica screamed in a shrilly pitch as she looped her arms through mine.

I followed her...wait. rephrase. SHE DRAGGED ME all the way from the parking lot in front of SME to Super Junior's dorm.

I was amazed at how much stamina this girl had.

I got in the elevator with her as she pulled me through the lobby, past the security guards, and waay past the MC recording rooms.

"Selly! Do you like this dress? I think Im going to wear this for my Barbie Girl solo with Donghae tonight! Im SO. excited!!! I mean, he hasnt asked me to go out with him even though id KILL for him to do that. I mean, We'd be SOOOO cute together! Dont chu think? I bet the HaeSica shippers are going to be so excited for us. I mean, Donghae and I just have so much chemistry. Plus, it'll give the ELFs and the SONEs a chance to unite, rite? So anyways..i cant believe Donghae is going to be my KEN!!! It for Key though..cause he needs to do some staging thing for the SHINee Concert.. but i mean. DONGHAE is going to by MY KEN!!! Dont you feel happy for me? And just for DONGHAE..im going to put sparkles in my eyeshadow! :) Tonight is going to be UH-MAZING! Just like a real date! :) Phew. Sorry for ranting....but..soo..wahdyah think of this dress?"

My sister practically talked till she ran out of breath. And this is what breath control classes at SM Entertainment does to your talking. JK.

Dang. She really is HEAD-OVER-HEELS over Donghae...but... wow... I couldnt help but to feel a little jealous.

The elevator dinged as we stepped out.

"I think it looks fabulous on you. You know what? It kinda reminds me of Sharpay from High School Musical! but then again..thats just me. haha"

Jessica took a step in front of me and rung the doorbell to Suju's dorm.

We stepped through the dark door and suddenly, " SURPRISE " !!!!

What? Huh?

I could only drop my jaw in awe as ALL of the girls from SNSD and ALL of the guys in Super Junior yelled and cheered at me.

I looked at the room, looking for Donghae, when Taeyeon broke my gaze, giving me a hug.

Tiffany came bouncing into my arms as she cried out" GIRL. I HAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE FOREVER!"

Id practically known Fany since I was 1. We were preschool buddies and BFFLs in middle school.

I squeezed her hands until Heechul decided to take over.

"Hey y mama, Whats crackin'?"

I couldnt help but to stifle a laughter. His Korean accent was just too adorable. As I attempted to pinch his cheeks, Henry came up to me and pouted.

"Yah! Selena!! IM the one with the SQUISHY CHEEKS!"

"Oh my! Im sorry, Henry dear!" I laughed as i used both hands to pinch his mochi buns. And yes, they were REALLY REALLLLY squishy!

The Lauster puffed up his cheeks as i almost got cramps from laughing so hard.

"YAH! HYUNG! Its MY JOB to be good at aeygyo" Someone said as he put his arms over my shoulders.

"SUNGMIN OPPA!" I yelled as I turned around and gave him a hug.

"Hey! What about your sister?' a familiar voice said. I leapy away from the Aegyo Prince and crushed Krystal with a bearhug.

She kissed me on the cheek after I told her how much I missed her and other sisterly stuff.

"Hows f(x) and the other girls? Are they treating you right?" I interrogated.

"Im FINE! Dont worry about me, Sel! I love my f(x) ladies~ Go talk to Leeteuk "

Krystal then smiled as big as a smiley face icon.

I saw Leeteuk make his way to me. Shyly, I smiled and gave him a hug. My heart pounded as my mind reminded of the past we used to have together. I mean, Im glad we're just friends and that YoonA was a much prettier girlfriend than i was, but deep down..i knew I missed those times.

YoonA came up from behind him and gave me air kisses, with a gentle smile. No wonder why he fell for her.

I blessed the new couple and walked to the table to get myself some fruit punch.

Putting my lips to the cup, I heard my name being called by Sicachu.

I flipped myself towards her voice and found her arm in arm with Donghae.

Wow. They really do look like the ideal couple. A bang hit my now racing heart.

"SELLLYY!! This is Donghae! I wanted to introduce my Ken for tonight~ Haha!" pointing to Donghae.

"OH hey. Im Selena, Sica's youngest sister" I slowly introduced as I shook his hand.

"Oh shut up. I know you guys have already met. After all, it WAS Hae that suggested this party."

WHAT!? Jessica couldnt have known!! If she did, she would have alrady ripped my guts out. But what did she know? Did Donghae tell her? What if he made the story seem worse? ugh. >, <

I guess my sister saw the fear in my eyes and said " Haha. Dont worry. You couldve told me you met him backstage at Super Show!"

Huh? What? Super Show? I never went to Super Show..let alone BACKSTAGE at Super Show. ==

I looked up to find Donghae wink at me. Trying not to embarrass myself even more, I turned away from his looks as I felt the pink start to creep on me.

I cleared my throat as he stepped up and wrapped me in a hug. My eyes widened from his tingly touch.

Pulling myself from his grip, I forced a laugh and said "Yah! Stop! Ur Jessica's tonite! Remember, Ken?"

Sica saw the playfullness and slapped him on the arm saying " UR MINE, OPPA!" even though i could here the sincerity in her voice.

Feeling suddenly tired, I sat on the couch to find Kyuhyun and his gaming system plugged into the TV.

Hm. Starcraft.

I grabbed the remote control and slowly began catching up points.

Before I knew it, my side of the screen flashed " YOU WIN."

The magnae groaned as Ryeowook carried a platter of cupcakes into the room.

Sunny followed, carrying a HUGE chocolate one with my name.

Shindong, being attracted to the yummy scents, came forward and grabbed one. I smiled at his dorkiness and also gave him a hug.

"Selena unnie." I heard a soft voice behind me. Obviously, it could only belong to Seohyun.

"Dongsaeng~"

" This is for you. Thanks for being there when I had problems. I'll miss you when youre in America. Ill be sure to call you!"

A year ago, I had let the cutie know that I'd always be here for her if she had any problems. Since then, we've been talking quite a lot.

"Aigooo! Thanks, Seohyunn!!!" I bowed as i took the gift from her hands.

Another pair of hands closed my eyes and I let out a slight squeal. It only took me a couple seconds to find out that it was YURI! :)

"Hey girlfriend! Have fun for me in USA, kay?^^"

The lights dimmed as the disco on top of the ceiling shined on Hyoyeon. Taking the mic from Eunhyuk, she said " THIS PARTY IS FORRRRRR SEEELLEEENAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May she have a safe and great trip to the United States!! I hope you do well! and by the way, we are going to have a dance contest when you come back, okay Selena? K. Its a deal~" she yelled followed be three fist pumps.

Both the Super Junior and SNSD members cheered as all of us gave me a big group hug.

It took about 5 minutes for us to untangle and taking the mic from the table.

I said my thank yous and i love yous and felt the uncontrollable tears fall down my cheeks.

Siwon, being the gentleman he was, came up to me, wiped my tears and kissed my on my cheeks.

I was walking to the restroom to check up on my makeup when Donghae strutted by me, taking my into his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This is a longer FF cuz I have finals so I might not be able to update as much in the following week.

Thanks for understanding <3

I love you guyys! :)

Please watch the video I made for Jessica's Solo - Barbie Girl [Studio Version] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4qEKIgePew 

Same for Tiffany's Solo- Umbrella [Studio Version] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=097nJ8EK5VY 

Also, please keep supporting Super Junior as well! SONELFs  JJANG! <3 Super Generation <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"
Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul