I Dont Wanna Go.

Meet me, Selena Jung

Okay. So I screamed. But of course no one could here me.

Did you think I was kidnapped? Ahaha. dont worry. That wasnt it :D

It was just the fact that Super Junior had started "Super Girl-ing" and there were a gajillion fans screaming with me.

The only bad part: getting hit in the face with lightsticks. Well..i mean, come on! theyre GORGEOUS <3

As they finished "Sorry Sorry" and walked down the long catwalks, Donghae came over and touched my hand.

he WAS gunna kiss it..BUT..scandalous much? :3

Heres a great fancam : ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HcjFelTeIw 

Anyways, my boys continued to dance ily to Bonamana as us fangirls like.. totally went nuts. :D

The lights dimmed and TRAX came on. I quietly slipped away from my seat. Not to show him any disrepect or anything.

Well.. DUDE. BACKSTAGE WITH SUPER JUNIOR. Who WOULDNT go? ^^

One word: confusing.

SO. MANY. ROOMS. WITH. SO. MANY. NAMES.

Not this one..nope. not this one.... keep goin'.. not this one.. YES. THIS ONE!!!

"YAH! OPPAS! you guys were GREAT out there!!" :D

"TCH YEAH WE WERE" Heechul said in his diva voice.

"SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYY. " a THING came flying outta no where.

This really clears the name of FLYING FISH. O.o

"DONGHAE-AHH! Your choking me!!" I gasped between his bear hugs.

So it WAS just the 2 of us..until Leeteuk started "AWHHHH"ing and piling on top of us. Pretty soon..the whole SJ was in a group hug..with ME stuck in the middle ^^

From the crack of the door, i saw Taeyeon and Yuri run.

I crawled out from the big ball of sweaty guys and ran outside, just in time to see the SoShi girls line up.

I stood by the stairs, reaching out my hand and giving each member a high five before they stepped on.

Well...

the pitch of the scream changed :)

 

~~JESSICA POV~~ During the Jung sister's duet! :)

I high 5-ed Selena as I straightened out my shorts, hoping that it wasnt TOO revealing.

"All right, girls" Taeyeon called.

"Shigameun. SO NYU SHI DAAAE!" We all shouted, making waves of screaming erupt :)

Aish! I love my SONES.

 

Its been so long since i was here at Staples Center. Dudes. The first time i was here, i was there, sitting, waiting for the Michael Jackson concert to begin. Its amazing how im the one standing here, performing <3

I really miss good old Cali :D

"JESSSSSSSSIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU."

Oh geez! Whos that holding a MEGAPHONE?! None other than my sister :D

Selly was always so weird :P

We ended our Gee pose and waved to the SONES and everybody else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRkn9kqidYg 

"Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P Diddy~"

Krystal joined me on stage as Ke$ha's Tik Tok boomed from the speakers.

[A/N: Heres an awesome fancam ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfxomNFiyAQ  ]

So I dont think anyone knows this..but.. i tend to think really ...random thoughts when I perform.

What would Ke$ha think if she saw this? i mean..lots of people will prolly say that they like our version better..and what not.

What would my hair look like if it was GREEN? Green-Sica? rofl.

I was actually pretty surprised that i didnt have THAT much of a Korean accent.

Meh. I dont know. My English is pretty good for not speaking it in such a long time, maybe only to my mom. =___=

The lyrics to the song..are..well..pretty inappropriate. haha. why would Sooman pick a song like this? i dont know either.

"Now the party dont start till I walk innnnn~~"

Step right. Step left. Hand up bring across. Hip right hip left, and turn around.

I silently said the dance steps in my head and i moved my body along with the music.

We ended the song with a gangster pose. i mean..look at that.. dont we look so badass? :D

~~CHANGMIN POV~~

Aish! Seeing my beautiful Sicachu perform makes me wanna hug her!

MY TURN NOW :D

TEEHEE.

Y'all know why im TEEHEE-ing?

No?

thats right.

its a secret.

:D

Well.

fine.

ill tell you~

Yunho hyung and I put our new song into the Dong Bang Shin Ki medley :D

But..

no one knows that :DDDDD

So keep it a secrett!!

the beats pretty awesome! 8)

^ which kinda explains the sweat.

Hopefully..Cassies like hot and sweaty Korean men 8D

~Selena POV~

The concert was GREAT!

I stepped outside, hoping to get a text from my mom.

"LENA~ Get cho over to the Congo Room! Love Sicachu!"

I squished myself through the swarm of older kids, waiting in line for the After party.

DAMN.

like..seriously.

DAYUUUUUUM.

EVERYONE was there. like..EVERYONE. okay. like. im saying like too much =____________= haha.

I was so freaking surprised!

SNSD, SuperJunior,BoA, Trax, HoMin, SHINee, f(x) were all there. Then i found my mother in the middle.

What a sight ^^ <3

"WEEE LOOOOVE YEWWW! <3 "

Donghae was the first one to step up.

He took my hand in his, intwining our fingers together.

[A/N: To get in the mood, play this song: ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1uNjmxJQUo&feature=related       } ] ]  

"Sel. I know..that...even though..we'll be so many miles apart.. ill be thinking of you every second."

He looked in my eyes, his hands tucking my bangs behind my ears.

"I've never found such a good girl like you. Thanks for being here for me. "

The way his brown eyes glistened made my heart sway.

"I cant believe its already time for us to part. Just know that you'll always be here."

He took my left hand and put it on his chest.

"I feel such a strong bond between us. Nothing can break us apart. Promise me. Promise me that you wont forget me. Promise me that you'll always be the little girl i love, arraseo?"

Tears began to roll down his cheeks, staining his shirt. I removed my hand from his body and pulled him towards me.

I hugged him. He hugged me. We just stood there. Hugging each other. We completely forgot about all the others behind us.

I loved him. I love Lee Donghae. i loved the way his hands squeezed mine to comfort me. i love the way he snuggled into the crook of my neck to tell me im his. i love the way he would give me that smile which always makes me blush. I love the way that he would make me feel this way.

"Baby. Dont cry." He tilted my tear-stained cheek towards him as he crashed his lips onto mine. My lips tingled from the touch.

I wanted this moment to last forever.  Sadly, that wasnt gunna happen.

I noticed that Seohyun was also getting teary-eyed.  Aish! that girl was so sweet~

Donghae and I finally broke apart as the other members began to slowly come forward and give me heart-warming hugs.

Even Heechul, the joker, smiled and kissed me on the forehead. Sungmin did one of his aegyo tricks. One of the last ones <3

Henry puffed his cheeks, making me pinch them. He laughed at it and hugged me.

Siwon. that boy. He started a prayer! :D can you believe that?! "Dear Lord, our Holy Father. Please bless my donsaeng a happy and healthy life. In the name of all thats good and Holy. Amen." Who wouldnt love this Christian gentleman?

Taeyeon came up to me. " its been such a pleasure meeting you. Hope to see you again~" oh Taeyeon. <3

Sunny bounced up to me, making the mood 100x brighter."UNNIE! You better come visit us!" giving me one of her signature winks.

Luna and Sulli both stepped up to me. "Thanks for being here. We'll def take care of ur Krystal unnie~"

Jessica, Leeteuk and Krystal were the last people to say their goodbyes.

Even as Leeteuk gave me his hug, I couldnt feel the connection we had before. He was now my "older brother".

"Selly, best wisheds from ur Angel Teukie~ "

"DONGSAAAENG!" My sisters both jumped in.

"YAH. YOU LITTLE BRAT. WE LOVE YOU! "they said simultaneously.

"YOU BETTER VISIT US SOON" Krystal yelled, poking my arm.

"YOU HAVE TO CALL US EVERY SINGLE DAY!" Jessica added.

My siblings were so cute! :3

We had out sister moment as everbody else AWH-ed :P

Wiping the eyes with my thumb, Donghae gave a hug from behind and kissed my neck.

I guess this was it.

Goodbye.