7 Days with 15 Boys. :D Oh the frenzy!!

Meet me, Selena Jung

Soo..there's only one word to describe my stay at Suju's dorm: CRAZY!

and thats CRAZY in all caps! Oh. My. Goodness.

Let me describe ALL SEVEN DAYS and see if you want to try living in a dorm with FIFTEEN CRAZY boys!

DAY 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I moved my 4 pink suitcases through the door, I found the guys all squished up on the couch.

And WHAT exactly were they doing? Watching MEAN GIRLS. I mean..COME ON!! You expect 15 boys to watch some movie like Batman or Ninja Assasin.

But, I was terribly wrong. Mean Girls!!! Followed by Beverly Hilla Chihuahua. My face at the time: :O :O :O

Their faces while watching the movie was HILARIOUS. As well as the comments made.

"Guiseee. Regina George is SO. HOT. "

"Um..Hyukkie... IM HOTTER." <-- obviously said by my Fish.  EunHae coupling always makes me giggle.

"Come on Eunhyuk! CADY is the hot one!"

I laughed at Ryeowook's comment, arousing laughter fromthe boys as well.

"Um. Dudes. come one. Aaron is OBVIOUSLY the hot one"

Everyone stared at Heechul, speechless for a second, then punching him on the shoulder.

"OMGGG. CHLOE IS THE MOST ADORABLE CHIHUAHUA EVAAARRR." and THAT. SUNGMIN said THAT.

He puffed out his cheeks as the chihuahua was getting a massage from the famous grooming salon or whatnot.

Seeing the boys watch such girly movies was quite a site.

"Yah! That police dog is super JJANG!" said Henry, adding a bit of American gangster in his voice ;P ah~~ he was so adorable.

"You guyss...tone it down a bit." All heads turned towards Siwon and his love, the one and only BIBLE.

Leeteuk grabbed it from his hands and ran behind me.

"HYUNG~~ Give it baaack" Siwon cooed.

"Nope." Leeteuk said with a evil look in his eye as he dropped it into one of my bags.

So that was just movie night. The real nightmare came when deciding on where I should sleep.

I insisted that I sleep on the couch, like a nice guest would do~ :)

However..Donghae... that boy..

"Sell..you can sleep on my bed if you want! I dont want you having back pains before going to Cali!"

That comment..as expected.. created several wolf whistles.

"Hyung..if she does..dont do anythinnng~~" Heechul said in a sing-songy voice.

Hangeng crept behind me and pinched my cheeks. "~Aigoo~~ Theyre turning red ALREADY"

"Selennaaa...Hae is miine~~~" Eunhyuk said, using his ultra anchovy aegyo on me.

With that, Donghae came up next to me and gave me a quick kiss before saying "Hyukkie. As much as I love you, were over."

"B-b-b-b-b-but HAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. FINE THEN. Im going with Siwon hyung!"

"BWOH!!?!? ME??"

"Arent we sucha good couple, Wonnie hyung?" said Eunhyuk, bashing his eyelashes.

Siwon face me and said "Dongsaeng. I will pray for the both of us tonight." as the rest of the members and I went into our separate rooms for the night.

And yes, I slept with Donghae.

DAY 2

~~~~~~~~~~

So after the boys at Hangeng's Beijing Fried Rice, their manager called them in for a quick workout in the gym.

"Leeenaaa..come with us!! :D maybe Won could also get you to have some abs :D " Sungmin pointed out.

Well...why not? I decided.

"Ill catch up with you guys later." i said, letting them go first before their mangager got ticked off.

Obviously..i had to look good~ :D

I fished out my gym shorts and a tank top and pinned my hair into a long ponytail.

And guys, dont worry! Its not revealing ;) well..i hope not. ><

Damn. Their gym was FAAR...well i guess the walk to the gym counted as a workout too.

Stepping into the gym, the stench hit me. OHMIGOD.

IT SMELLED LIKE  A FISHMARKET IN THERE.

Looking around, I found Siwon, Donghae and Leeteuk on the treadmill. Shindong, Eunhyuk and Sungmin were on the ground doing pushups. Kyuhyun, Heechul and Henry were on those bicycle machine things. O.o

"Guys..how do you even LIVE with this smell? " I questioned, taking my Juicy Couture perfume from my backpack, spraying everything from the machinery, to the balls, and the air.

I heard the door click as the f(x) girls came in.

"Wow..this smells...nice" Luna said, sniffing the new smell.

"KRYSTAAAL!!"

My unnie smiled at me as she then kissed me on the cheek.

Heechul walked next to her, put his hands on his hips, and said "YAH. WHAT ABOUT YOUR HEECHUL OPPA?!", pointing towards his cheek too.

Krystal koffed, and gently slapped it, making Chullie gasp.

"THAT HURT."

"Im sorry oppa~~"

"Quit flirtin' and get to working on abs, Heechul" Sulli said, pointing to the machine.

"I already HAVE abs, Sulli. Just an FYI." He said as he left to get on the machine.

So THAT was the highlight of DAY 2. Especially seeing the guys AFTER the workout..which meant..you know..

WASHING THEIR SHIRTS. >:O

Me: *pinch nose *

If ya'll thought that Id see their abs... I DID. OMFG. * giggle laugh blush *

Anyways..moving on...

DAY THREE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BORING.

They all left for dance practice and a meeting regarding their schedules for the coming month.

While they were out, I decided to pay them back for letting me stay.

I bought TONS of food!!! :D

Pork for Shindong, Kimchi for Ryeowook and some Milk Tea for Hae.

Boy was Wookie happy as they laid their eyes upon the feast.

ANIMALS. they ate like ANIMALS.

A day of dance could get them eating 3 bowls of rice,  2 plates of Kimchi, 4 bowls of season pork and 2 pieces of cake.

I stared in awe as they finished their last piece of mango mousse cake.

At least they liked my cooking ^^

DAY 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND AGAIN theyre gone.

Today was vocal training.

Kyuhyun was the first to leave, cause of his duet with Seohyun.

They were just SO CUTE together!! like OMFFFG.

I mean..i knew Seohyun had always like Kyu..but it just seemed like it was turning into something much more! :) <3

I watched as they sang into the mic, occasionally adjusting their earphones.

Kyuhyun looked at her, signaling that it was her turn to sing.

Seohyun blushed as she began her lines. Thats just so like her <3

The rest of the boys piled in as they heard the Bonmana and Super Girl remixes, nodding their heads in approval.

The beat was SICK. like..honestly <3 IDK bout you guys, but  i loved it! :)

Soon, their time was over as the SoShi girls took their place.

I didnt know my two sisters had a duet!! :O

"TIK TOK ON THE CLOCK DJ BLOW MAH SPEAKURS UP." <3 they were so in sync.

i was still surprised on how they still pronounced their English so well!!

Then came in f(x) with Nu ABO and Lachata <3 which were my two FAVE songs EVER.

The next two boys nearly crushed me.

HOMIN!! <3

they jumped on me as the producer called them into the studio for their DBSK medley.

"KEEP YO HEAAD DOOOOWWN" ROCK IT, BOYS!! :)

And so THAT was a day in the studio.

[continued in next chapter]