Krystal slept with WHO!??!??!

Meet me, Selena Jung

So i fell asleep ^^"

As my eyes slowly fluttered open, I saw Donghae next to me, asleep.

His hands held a pencil as I saw the pieces of paper in his hands.

Dark black marks were made.

Hmm..? New song?

I smiled as I saw the title " Just Like Now " <3

I couldn't help but to draw a smile on my face when I saw Hae's sleeping expression.

Aish! <3 this fish!

I put the pink blanket onto his body, carefully tucking in the edges.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Sulli wave her hand at me, signaling for me to go over there.

Removing Donghae's hand from my waist, I winced as his hands tightened around me protectively.

My hand grabbed the arm rest as I slowly pulled myself from the seat, making my way over to Sulli.

"Sit."

I sat.

"What's Krystal's relationship with Minho?"

Bwoh?

"....huh?"

"Dont act like you dont know anything." Sulli's eyes lit up with fire.

"I..I dont ..know.." I stuttered, starting to get goosebumps on my arms.

"Are they together?"

"She hasnt told me anything about Minho oppa..."

"Just to let you know. Minho is MINE. You tell your sister to BACK OFF my man, arraseo? The next time i see them sleeping together, im afraid Krystal dongsaeng's face wont be as pretty. Gawddammit. How could she do that to me? MINHO IS MINE, YOU GOT THAT?"

I felt surprised.

Sulli wasnt jealous of Donghae and me..but Krystal and Minho?

"o-o-okay.."

"Sorry..i didnt mean to scare you. i WANT you to MAKE SURE that MINHO stays with ME." Sulli mumbled, emphasizing some of her words. 

What did she mean by...sleeping together??

AND THIS is when my over protective instincts come into play.

Minho..and my sister... SLEEPING?? DID THEY EVEN HAVE CLOTHES ON??

OH FOR THE LOVE OF HEAVEN. PLEASE TELL ME THEY HAD CLOTHES ON.

I dont think theyre even in a FORMAL relationship!! HOW THE HECK...

Confused as I was, i returned back to my seat to continue my train of thought.

I peered through the gap behind me to see Jessica and Krystal sleeping with their iPods still on.

As if she felt my watch, Krystal stirred, stretching her arms.

"Dongsaeng....Why are you asleep?" She questioned.

"Ah...i was just thinking of you."

"Me?"

"Ne..."

"Wanna talk about it?" Krystal propped herself up, rubbing her eyes.

"You need more sleep for the concert!!" I said, hoping to avoid the awkward conversation.

"Nahh. its fine. Im going for a darker look. Plus im going to have glitter around my eyes anyways. So lets go to the back."

Krystal took of her earbud and stepped into the aisle.

I might as well follow her..since she already got it. I just hope this convo wont be so... awkwarrddd..

"So whats up? Start talkin' little sis."

--Pause--

"Unnie-ah... Did you sleep with Minho?" I cautiously asked, bowing my head slightly.

"Minho oppa?"

"Nee.."

"Who told you that?"

-- pause --

I felt myself blush as I replied " Sulli unnie "

"AISH!!" Krystal slapped her forehead. "UGH. i knew I shouldnt have let him in my room!! "

Seeing my sister this frustrated, i didnt really want to inquire any more.

"Oh my goodness. It all started after some recordingg..and then Jessica, Minho and I came back to our dorms, but Minho oppa wanted to stay at f(x) for a while cuz he was too lazy to walk to SHINee's. I mean, he WAS a guest and I went into the kitchen to get some vanilla shakes. But then he was IN MY ROOM. and so then I laid down on my bed...and then he asked me if he could get on too..."

Omigawd. So they WERE on the SAME BED?!?!? WERE THEY FREAKING SHIRTLESS!?!?!

 

UHM...

 

 

PANIC MOMENT.

"oh. my. god." I said.

"And then we just fell asleep. =__________________="

"With clothes on..right?"  ^^"

ohh..the awkwardness....

"NO DERP. EWWW. WHAT THE HELL???!!?! ID NEVER SLEEP WIHT A GUY, LET ALONE A GUY IM NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH. OH THATS JUST NASTY. "

Krystal's face scrunched up in disgust as she thought of the fact of...her and Minho.. AHEM.

* blush *

"Ohh..haha.." I ran my hands through my hair. "Well..Sulli.."

"yeah yeah yeah i know. Sulli has a crush on him and blah blah blah i get it,okay?"

That was the tomboy Krystal i knew before f(x)'s debut.

Ever since my older sister was 5, she HATED the color pink. No frilly dresses or pants, unlike Jessica.

Just black tights, leathers jackets and sunglasses.

You could walk into either of their rooms, and it would be like night and day.

When Krystal was 12, Jessica had gotten blonde highlights, but Krystal wanted electrolyte blue.

When Krystal was 14, I remember her skateboarding with the boys.

Both girls had their own boy-attracting charms.

Jessica, with her petite figure and heart-melting eye smiles

and of course

Krystal, with her nice figure and her superb athletic talents, making half the boys bow down to her.

And me? Well..i was just normal. Not in any popular groups..nor did I have a boyfriend until junior year of high school.

Since she was accepted into SM, Lee SooMan was always trying to convert Krystal into a frilly princess, but I guess they had to settle with a DARK princess instead.

^^

i mean just look at that face!!

Cute right? :P

Setting down in my seat, I saw that Donghae was camera . 

the first one practically made all the ELFs go crazy :P

EUNHAE FTWWW

the second one with YESUNGIE :D

The THIRD one with Kyuhyun!! KyuHae? :P

And even YUNHO! :D

AEGYO PRINCE :D - Sungmin oppa~ 

and then there was this one with Siwon.. :DDD

AIGOO~~ My bias of Super Junior + My adorable boyfriend =<3 <3 <3

"FIVE MINUTES. PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELF FOR LANDING."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR <3 :)

Sorry for not updating for a long time~

School's been a little busy :P

I think I'm going to start writing in different POVs :DD 

I hope you guys are liking it so far.... ^-^

U guys more of a HaeSel shipper? HaeSica? ChangSica?

I do read your comments :D

NEXT CHAPPIE HWAITING<3