Chapter 7

Two can play at this game

                                                  379428_325617387472439_1856611270_n_larg   tumblr_m798fcoH1H1qeu8qgo1_400.jpg

 

                    She threw a piercing look at him, but still he melted. Yoona's beauty was mesmerizing, and he couldn't find it within himself to stop staring at her. The most beautiful girl he had ever seen was indeed her. She looked at him again, and this time it was different. His eyes looked nice and warm, unlike all of the other times that they had encountered. Of course Hae looked dashing, but she still wouldn't forgive him. He's just a shallow bastard only liking me after I became like this. She thought. 
                     She finally sat down, and all of a sudden someone bear hugged her. " Oh my daughter is gorgeous!" Donghae's mother exclaimed. " From now on call me Omma okay?" Yoona gave her a faint smile and nodded. Hae's parents kept on spazzing on how great this was, while Yoong sat there in despair. She ate her food silently, and was quite displeased to see that it was just  a salad. Who likes salad? She thought.  " You guys are going to wed in 3 months." Hae's mother exclaimed. "What?!" Yoona stood up in shouted. While hae was so happy that he was about to show aegyo. " What's wrong sweetie?" " Omma I'm barely turning 18 next month!" she whined. Hae's mom let out a sly smile, and said " Well if you agree to this then we can have the wedding when you're 23." " What is it?" Yoong asked. " Ani you can't know you just have to agree, take it or leave it." " Fine I agree." 
                Hae's mom clapped in hands in delight and proclaimed " You two are going to live together starting tomorrow." Yoona's face froze in shock, and she stayed like that for quite a while. " But where?" she asked weakly. " We buy several houses for others to rent, and there just happens to be a perfect one for you two!" Yoong's head slowly drifted toward Donghae's direction, and he gave her a smirk. She rolled her eyes back at him, and said " Thanks for the dinner, but I'll be leaving now." " So soon dear?" Hae's parents questioned. " Have a good night." she bowed and walked away. " Wait!"
                She turned around to find Hae's parent's shoving him towards her direction. Oh great she thought. Her legs started to quicken its pace when someone grabbed her wrists. " I'm supposed to take you home." Hae said quietly. " I'm fine." " He just pulled her with his strength, and she eventully got into the car. At first her expression was cold, but then her favorite song came on, and Yoona started rapping. He burst out into laughter at how cute she was. "What?" she asked. " You look funny." he teased. " I'm not the one who looks like a fish." " Well at least I don't look like a deer." Sticking out her tounge at him, she then turned away, and pointed to her house. 
                He got out of the car, and opened the door for her. Giving him a quick glare she slammed the door on his hand, and he screamed in pain. " Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." "It's okay." he croaked out. " Aish, just come inside." she muttered. Running to the fridge she took out an ice pack and pressed in on his hand. " It's our first time holding hand's." he joked. Yoong hit him on the hand for more pain, and got up. " Yah where are going?" " Finding some food." "But we just ate dinner" Hae said. " Well salads don't fill me up."  He raised an eyebrow at her. " Aish there's no food." she whined. " Don't your parents make you anything?" "Nope I live alone, I just have to go to the market. "Aren't you scared at night?" " Sometimes." 
             " Why don't you order a pizza?" "Ah good idea, perhaps you're not so dumb after all." she said happily. Hae just frowned and pouted. Aigoo he's too cute. She thought. " Hi can I get a medium pizza, with half hawaiian and half meat lover's.?" " Your total will be 20,000 Won." She turned around and said "Sorry for bruising your hand." "Nah I'm fine, it's just that I can't drive home today....." " So you're staying here.?" "Guess so"  They had a little conversation until the doorbell rang. " Ah the pizza's here." she seemed like the happiest little kid as she got up to open the door. 
              " Yoona?!" "Kyu?!" he embraced her, and they randomly started jumping up and down in circles. What in the world Hae thought. I want to hug her too, he said. Staring at the guy he realized it was his best friend. "Kyuhyun is that you?" " Oh hyung!" " You too know each other too" Yoong asked. " He's my bestfriend." " No he's my bestie." she said proudly. " Aish who do you like more?" Hae asked him. " This gorgeous girl." Kyu replied and hugged her again. Yoona laughed while Hae got mad. "Yah how could you betray you little." " I would love to stay but I must work so bye my babies." he took off, and Yoona grabbed the pizza to start eating. She made it look so good, that the previously bloated Hae was hungry again. 
              " Aren't you going to feed me?" " Why would I do that?" " Because you injured my hand." " Aish stop acting like such a baby its only a little bruise." she simply replied. " I'm going to kiss you if you don't feed me." he threatend. " Ugh fine, she shoved a slice a bit too big inside of his mouth, and he half choked. " You said you wanted some." she said innocently. He just looked at her. In the end Yoong finished the rest of the box, and he ate two. " Damn what are you a beast or something?" She glared at him and walked away. " Aish where are you going now?" he whined. " To get ready for bed." " Hey I can't sleep in a suit" Yoona grinned and pulled him into her room. " Sit down" she commanded. Why are you so pretty he thought. 
               " Can you do a mini fashion show for me its only two outfits?" she said in the cutest way possible. "Okay!" he replied way too enthusiastically. She was delighted and started to find clothes that she wanted him to wear to sleep. Grabbing pajama short shorts, tank tops, and other revealing garments, Yoong shoved it in his arms and told him to change in the bathroom. " What the hell is this?!" he yelled. " Donghae shi you have to do it or else you're sleeping in an uncomfortable suit." He growled back, and she giggled. 
            When he came out in pink short shorts and a tight netted black tank top, Yoona went from being comfortable on the bed to rolling around and cracking up. She pulled her phone out, and texted all of her girlfriends the picture. All of them texting back excited texts. Her eyes stared at his muscles, and he arrogantly replied " I'm hot huh?"  She threw a pillow at him and told him to change. So he came out with a silk mini dress this time, and Yoong about lost it. Even though Hae was totally embarrassed, seeing her alligator laugh was the best thing in the world. She looked so perfect that he pounced on her out of the blue. " Wha what are you doing?" "I wanted a picture with you ." "Really?" she pulled out her phone and took it smiling brightly. " Can I have a hug too?" "No" she replied. " What why?" " Cause I don't want to give you a hug." He pulled her towards him anyway, and she blushed. 
         "Well guess I'll go to sleep in this." he said and they both burst out laughing. After Yoong gave him a blanket for the couch, he said " Good night" and left the room. Oh I almost forgot about Khun she thought.