Chapter 1

Two can play at this game

       

               

 

      Yoona woke up to a bright sunshine that day daydreaming about Donghae. His smile, those abs, they were all so alluring. Hopping out of bed she put her glasses on, and gathered her hair up in a tight messy ponytail. Never really bothering about her appearence, she always grabbed whatever piece of clothing that was on top of the dresser, and threw it on. Chugging her breakfest down, she said goodbye to her parents, and went into Hyoyeon's car to get to school.  
                 " Yoong can I copy your homework" Hyo said. " Gosh why don't you ever do your own." she replied. "Cause I don't have time." " Ugh fine" Yoong grunted.  " Do you think Donghae would like me?" " Uhhh....... you could try and see" Hyo hesitated with her answer. She knew that he would'nt like her back, but what was she to say to her dear friend.  " Ahhh I'll confess today" she said cheerfully. She immediately regretted her answer to yoong. " No don't" Hyo said. 'Why not?"  not knowing what to say, she just said never mind and was worrying about how she was going to get hurt.
                    Donghae was the best looking guy in school, next to Nichkhun. He was a douche, but could still be nice sometimes. His charm level was so high that every girl loved him.  A bit of a player, but not exactly.  Yoona was the opposite. She definitely  was not the prettiest girl, was far from his personality with her sweetness. That was why people liked her. She was too nice. Her friends were all quite good looking themselves, but she didn't really care. 
                    " Wake up we're here" Hyo shook yoona awake. " Alright I'm awake, gosh" she growled back.. The two joined Sunny and Jessica, and off they went to their classes.  Hyo told the other two about Yoona's plan today, and they all became worried.
                   " You're so dumb how could you tell her to confess." Jessica yelled at Hyo. " Hey I didn't tell her to exactly, what was I suppose to say?" she whined back.  Sunny slapped her on the arm and shook her head at her. " Poor Yoong will be so heartbroken" Sunny said gloomingly.  " Wait we can still stop her, what the hell are we sitting here for"Jessica said. The three scrambled off to find Yoona who had disappeared from them earlier. 
                  Meanwhile Yoona was getting giddy thinking about confessing.  Ah what if he accepts me, she thought blushing. An image of him carrying her off into the sunset made her burst with happiness.  Take a deep breath she told herself. Straightening her clothes and fixing her hair, she finally approached him.
                    " Uhm Donghae" She called.  He turned around, and gave her a puzzled look. " I've liked you for awhile now, and I was wondering if we could go to the movies together this weekend." she said hopefully. Donghae smirked making Yoong think he was about to accept her. " You think I would like you, you're ugly as hell. Losers like you are so pathetic." He made a gag sound. " Baby I have to get her dumb image out of my head" he said to Eun Seo, and they  made out right in front of Yoona. Tears streamed down her face, and by the time her friends came, she was already running. " Oh no" They all exclaimed at the same time.
                      Yoona's heart hurt so much now that she felt like she was about to die. She went home faking being sick, and tried to go to sleep. The harsh words directed at her kept replaying in her head. Was she that ugly? A loser? The tears kept pouring and pouring  down. When finally it hit her, she was going to get her revenge.
                     

 Authors Note: Sorry if that .I might not update the other story because I just don't know what to to write so yeah. Thanks for reading.:)