Chapter 4

Two can play at this game

 

        When Donghae kissed her, she didn't respond to it, but she didn't slap him either. As he pulled away, she turned around and walked away. Hae had no idea what the heck is going on.  Eun Seo came out of her classroom and leaped on him. " Oppa I missed you." " But I saw you like an hour ago" he replied annoyed. " Well I'm having a pool party tonight , and everyone's going to be there!" she said excitedly. " Everyone?" "Yup" So Yoona's going to be there? he thought. By now he was certainly intrigued by her, and he was determined to get her. " Well got to go, bye babe." She quickly kissed him and left. " Ugh " he said as he wiped the kiss off of his face.
      Yoona now just realized that she had lost her first kiss to him. Oh crap. she thought. " So Yoong, what are you wearing today" Soo asked her. "' Not sure.' She quickly replied and walked away. What's up with her? Soo thought.  
      Okay Yoong that kiss didn't count and you'll make it happen later, she made a mental thought. What look should I go for? She pondered. Grabbing her stuff, she ditched the rest of the school day, and headed over to the mall. One piece, tankini, bikini? Definitely a bikini she decided. Entering the nearest store, she grabbed a bunch of them to try on. The bandeau looked too big, the brown was just ugly, the pattern one was too crazy, the red was too in your face, the blue was pretty but nah, and finally the white one was perfect for her.  
       After paying, she ran into Taecyeon, and a slight smirk formed on her face after seeing how nervous he was around her.  His muscles were showing in his t-shirt, and she liked it. "Hi there Yoong" he said. " Hi" she responded. They suddenly burst into laughter after staring at each other, and he ended up taking her hand and they hung out for a couple of hours. "Thanks for the necklace." she said and planted a kiss on his cheek.. " I have to go so talk to you later." " Bye" he said with red ears. Yoona smiled and left. He was hot, but nah she thought.
          When she got home, Yoona quickly threw on the new bikini, and put on a royal blue coverup. Applied a little mascara and lip gloss, then dashed out of the house with flip flops.  Her cousin ended up driving her since no one else could take her. " Oh dang Yoong, you sure have gotten pretty!" Taeng said. " Thanks" Was I really that ugly? she questioned herself. 
          As Yoona walked into the party, everybody's eyes shifted towards her, and Donghae who was flirting with some girl stopped and stared. She took off her cover up and everyones jaw dropped. Oh . Donghae thought. Looking like a model, she walked over to her friends, and they were still extremely taken back. "Oh my gosh Yoongie you're hot." Jessica exclaimed. " Ahaha very funny." she replied. "No you are." Tiffany said. "Okay guys line up in one line, she instructed. Then she pushed Sunny and they all fell in the pool like a domino affect. Laughing she left, while the others started yelling.
          Being eye candy did come with many perks such as getting whoever you want. Her eyes wandered around to search for the right guy, and then there was Donghae, looking as handsome as ever. But she remembered his heart breaking words, and decided that it was he was in last place on the list. Hatred started to build up again inside of her, and she needed some source of revenge.
          " Hi Donghae" she said in a pleasant tone. " Hi' he stuttered. " I'm really sorry about what I said, I hope you'll forgive me" he said. "Its okay." But what she was really thinking was sorry my . They ended up having a nice conversation flirting here and there. He decided that she liked him too so he kissed her forehead, and the two continued to have fun. Or so he thought. Right after being convinced that she would soon become his, Mr. Khun arrives and walks to her, while all of the other girls are squealing. " You look amazing" Khun said. 
            Nichkhun gave Yoong a mischevious smile, and then lifted her up bridal style, and he jumped into the pool. Yoona was suprised but she liked the feeling. He suddenly leaned in, and they had a passionate kiss. She made sure it was extra special to hurt Hae a little more. Meanwhile Donghae felt a stab in his heart. He was so ready to go and punch the guy, until EunSeo demanded that he help her with carrying out cocktails or else she would take back the plane tickets to go to Jeju. He cursed under his breath and left.
             Even though Donghae left for a bit, they were still kissing because it was enjoyable. She definitely  liked Khun and he probably would return the feelings.  " So do you want to  go out? Khun asked.