Chapter 5

Two can play at this game

 

                     
                        "Will you be my girlfriend?" Nichkhun asked her. "Aren't we moving too fast?" " But I like you too much." " Hmmm fine then." she replied and smirked.  One step closer to getting Donghae, Khun thought to himself. "Are you still there?" She asked. " Oh sorry babe i just got lost in thought," a sly smile spread across his face. 
                          " Stop clinging on to me" Donghae screeched at Eunseo. " What the hell is up with you lately?" "Last week you loved my attention." Hae rolled his eyes at her, and simply replied " I'm just not interested anymore." "Don't tell me you like Yoona now." she said raising her voice. "As a matter of fact I happen to."  "Well why don't you look outside the window and see whats happening then." Donghae turned around and there she was cuddling up to Khun. "Ugh!" he screamed. " I am gonna go beat up that d*ck." " You're still going after the ." Eunseo said. He slapped her and left. I am going to get you Yoona. She furiously thought. 
                      Right when Hae went out of the door, the new couple had left in Khun's car. Punching the wall Hae cursed and left too. " Is something wrong hon?" Khun asked her. " I feel as if I don't know you at all. "Well I like cute things like you, I like thai food, I like movies, I like to dance, actually the list is too long." Yoong giggled. "Thanks for the bits of info anyways oppa." " Would you like to go see a movie then?" " Sure" she chirped, and off they went to watch a movie about gangsters for some reason. 
                As Khun put his arms around her, Yoona felt a warm blush spreading across her face. Good thing he can't see my face that well. She thought. Tired from all of that swimming she quickly dozed off, while Khun was engaged with the movie. He looked down and saw her angelic sleeping face. I can't fall for her. He thought.  If he did then that would ruin half of the things that he needed to do. He wouldn't to be able to go through with his plan. A couple of seconds later he recieved a text that read: You still have to kill him, and give her to me . A tear escaped his eye at how things were going to turn out. Quickly deleteing the text, he leaned his head on hers and fell asleep too. 
                 When Yoona got home she immediately called everyone and told the news. "Omo, congrats my baby." Hyo exclaimed. All of her friends beamed at how good of a couple they looked like. Running down the stairs, she found her parents sitting their. " How did you get in here?" She asked. " You left the door unlocked." "Whoops." she pouted. " Yoona dear, we have something very important to tell you." " Ah is it a suprise?" "You can say that" Her dad said as he lowered his head. " You see when you were born I didn't have enough money for the house, so my best friend Hyangsook gave us a huge sum in return for a certain thing that you're now old enough for. " What is it omma." 
       " To marry her son."