Chapter 6

Two can play at this game

Hi there, I just want to say thanks to the people that subscribed/commented, even though the story isn't that great. I love you. haha.  Anyways please vote for the guy that you want to appear. He could be anything to the story.  Have a nice day/evening :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                 "To marry her son." Her mother's word lingered in her ear for quite some time, and she couldn't seem to process the words correctly. Standing the motionless has if no one said anything. " You know you have to marry him." Yoona's mom said as she gently shook the frozen girl into reality. Letting out a long scream she began on a rant." Omma how could you, I'm only turning 18 next month and this is so wrong. What if he's a creep or even worse a pedo! How can I marry someone I don't love yet know? I already have someone too. Oh my god everything is going to be over for me. As nice as Yoona usually was to her parents, she felt a red hot fury sweep over her. She screamed at them and ran out of the door to her favorite cafe. 
              What am I going to tell Khun, I mean we aren't in like a long serious relationship or anything, but still she thought to herself. Ugh I was supposed to marry my soulmate, and have 2 kids with him. Tears started to stream down her lovely face. Am I  being overdramatic, no I'm not she decided. He's going to be my husband, and I'll have to respect and care for him. What if he's kind of old? At the thought more tears came down. When she finally reached the cafe, she ordered the most bitter coffee availible, and sat there all alone. 
              "Miss the shop is going to close soon, so please hurry a little." The waitress felt a bit guilty saying that because of the girl's teary eyes. She nodded her head and took a step down from the stool, only to find out that it was raining with thunderstorms. Sighing heavily she declared that it was indeed the worst day of her short life. Reaching out her hand, she felt water drops continously tingling on it. "I'm going to get soaked." she groaned. 
             As she was getting prepared to making a long run for it, a car came, and told her to get in. " It's only Siwon." he said as he saw her eyes full of fear. " Oh oppa I thought you were a or something." " Who would want to you, actually nevermind." "Aish ." she slapped his arm. " Hop in or else you'll catch a cold." Giving him a thankful smile, she got in. Siwon was one of Yoona's close guy friends, although he's been extra nice to her lately just like everyone else.  She was definitely the most popular girl in school now. I guess senior year is my golden year Yoong thought. 
          " So I heard you're with Khun." "Yeah....." "Then why does my pretty dear have such a long face?" " I'm getting married maybe sooner than later." The car abruptly stopped, and he yelled "What!" " I thought you only started Khun yesterday, how could you leave me." " The groom won't be Khun." "Wait so you're having another relationship this whole time!" "No you idiot." She replied. "Then who might this man be?" " I don't know myself." "asdasdsf WTF how could you not know?" " I'm being forced to marry some stranger because of my mom's debt to her friend." Siwon leaned over to hug and comfort the poor Yoong.  " I swear I'll beat him up if he's a creep or something." She gave him a reassuring smile, and with that they reached her home. Giving her thanks and farewell, she went into her house to find her parents gone, which was a relief at the moment. 
           Oh I must tell the unnies. She called everyone one by one explaining everything, and they felt pity for her. " My poor pretty dongsaeng!" Jessica exclaimed. It was sweet how all of them cared for her so much. After hours of phone calls, there was one person left to call. Khun. It was 3:10 AM but whatever. The phone rang for what seemed like eternity, but finally a sleepy thai prince answered the phone. "Hello" "Khun I have something important to tell you." "What is it babe?" "I'm getting married." "WHAT?!" "But my mom's forcing me, so I guess we can still date, it's just I thought that it would be best to tell you." "I don't know what to say." he responded. " Go to sleep we can talk some other time then." " Night" he whispered, and she hung up the phone.  Thoughts ran in his head, would this ruin the plan? Why am i hurt? Do I sincerely like her? No this can't be happening, boss will kill me if I don't go through with it. 
            The next afternoon Yoona woke up to someone screaming "Wake up!" "Omma?!" she yelled back. "What are you doing here again?" " We must go somewhere today." " How did you even get in this time?" " I stole your second key" her mom said casually. "Ugh I'm changing the locks." " Why are you just waking up at 2PM?!" her mom scolded her. " I was just taking a nap." she lied. "Oh okay, anyways you're meeting my friend's son tonight." her mom said excitedly. " I'm not ready." Yoona simply replied in a monotone voice. " Aigoo you'll never be ready, I'll be coming back here at 6:45 and it will be a fancy dinner,so look your best sweetie." "Omma loves you." with that her mom dashed out of the door. 
           I might as well look my best. Turning the water faucet on, she took a warm bath in rose water. Achieving silky smooth skin, she watched some TV and painted her nails a sheer pink, for them to look a little shinier. She got so caught up watching the variety shows, that she didn't realize it was already 5. Oh great. she thought. Getting off the comfy couch she went to her vanity mirror. She applied a bit of gold eyeshadow, a teensy bit of eyeliner, on the mascara, and then she dabbed on some lipgloss. Perfect she decided. Carefully curling her hair in loose waves, she put it all onto one side, and inserted little gold stud earrings in. Opening her closet she opted for a prettty taupe colored floor length gown, and then slid a ring on her finger. Throwing on heels, she grabbed her clutch and waited for her mom. After 10 minutes her mom came, and she was wowed by her own daughter. "Omo my daughter is the prettiest girl on earth!" " Aw you're just saying that." 
         Walking in the restaurant was pretty amazing. Not only was this her first time in a fancy restaurant, it was probably one of the best looking ones in Korea. Omma's friend must be really rich. Thoughts clouded her head as she made her way deep inside where the table was next to a gorgeous fountain. Everyone's eyes were on her as she walked, making her quite uncomfortable. " We're almost there here." her mom said. As she got closer and closer there was such a familiar feeling, as if she knew who the guy was going to be. Her pace quickened and as she approached the table, and there he  was with his warm eyes staring in awe right at her. Oh she cursed under her breath. "Good evening goddess Yoona." he said with a huge smirk on his face. This is gonna be one hell of a journey. He thought.