Chapter 3

Two can play at this game

       

            Rising out of bed, Yoona felt so alive today. Everything would start now, and she felt renewed. She rushed through a nice warm shower, and brushed her teeth. Putting in her contacts, and then applying a bit of makeup. Apparently she was actually naturally beautiful. Turning on the heat of the curling iron to high, she clamped hair in between it, and heard little bits of crackles here and there. It was quite hot today, so she get away with something a little more on the skimpy side. She ended up choosing a sparkly tank top with some high waisted shorts. She wore some gladiator sandals with a tiny heel, and walked to the full length mirror.  Never had ever exposed her legs in public before, she now realized that they were long and gorgeous. Without a flaw she decided to take the bus instead of going to school with Hyo. 
         As she got off the bus, all eyes were on her. Whispers were all constantly going around. Like " Dang that girl's hot","Who's she?" "Is she single?" " Woah she's amazing". Yoona felt a little uncomfortable at the thought of her own friends and classmates not knowing it was her, but oh well, they'll find out soon. Setting out to find her besties, she found them sitting at a table gossiping. 
    " Hi guys" she said plopping down next to Jessica. " Oh hi" my name's Jessica" she said in awe at the "new pretty girl" " Are you okay?" Yoona asked her. Everyone gave her weird stares not understanding what she was trying to say.  " Its me Yoona" she said in a duh voice. Everyones jaws and eyes looked like they were about to fall out. " As in our Im Yoona" Sunny asked. " Yes Unnie" and they all screamed and hugged her. " What happened to you?!" They all shouted. " You're gorgeous, not that you never were its just uhh........" "Thank you?" she replied. " 'Dang it Yoong, now that you look like that we'll never get guys." Sooyoung said with a pout. " Ah don't be like that unnie." Taeyeon came by, and they had to explain the whole thing again. " Oh my gosh my Yoona is the prettiest girl ever." she squealed.  "Well I have to go now, see you guys later she said".
          As soon as she stepped in her classroom, everyones head shot up, and a group of guys were saying " Let me holla at that" The weirdest thing was that those guys were her friends. " I didin't know we were having a new girl today" the teacher said. " Ms. Kwon its me Yoona" she said. The whole class shouted 'What?!" and jumped on her. " Holy shiii*" our Yoona is hot." Afterall now all of her guyfriends liked her. 
         What she didn't notice, was that Donghae was staring at her the whole time. That can't be Yoona. he thought. She had to be the hottest girl he had ever seen. No joke. He was practically drooling. Perfect in every aspect. It occured to him that he had to have her. As she made her way to her desk in front of him, " Hey gorgeous" he said with his handsome smile. She returned an uninterested look and flirted with Siwon instead .For the first time in his life a girl appeared to not be interested in him. How could this be? he was shocked.  Meanwhile Yoona smirked at his reaction. Nichkhun was appealing to her more now. His gorgeous face was glowing at her, and they made a nice conversation. Donghae felt jealous, and he was never jealous. There was never a reason to be. 
          After class was over, he found her strutting down the hallway and Donghae said " I like you" and kissed her.