Tennis Thursday

I'm The New Foreign Exchange Student
Please log in to read the full chapter
Thank goodness only one more day of school after today. Then the weekend! That means a whole two days without Kunhee! Yes!   Time to go to class. At least Minho will be in this class :). I go to class and take my normal seat. Kunhee has to sit on the other side of the room, so I don’t have to worry about her. I would not like another bruised face. The bruise is just about gone, I don’t need another one.   Minho comes in shortly after me and takes his seat. "Hey." he said smiling and all happy.
"Hey. You seem like you are happy today." I said smiling.
"Because I am."
"Why?"
"Because I will be in study hall with you today." he said getting his homework out.
"Why don’t you have practice?" I ask him while getting out my homework.
"Because it was cancelled. Our coach has to leave early for something."
"Ohh, I see."
"So, do you want to play tennis with me during study hall?"
"Sure, I guess."
"Great. I have an extra racket."
"Ok." The teacher starts class. We take notes for about half the class. Ugh. So many notes. I still don’t understand this. Now we have to watch this video for the rest of the class. Somebody trying to make math fun. Minho secretly grabs my hand underneath the table and holds it. I look at him and smile. The teacher starts the video. It. Is. Boring. I just want to sleep listening to this. Yeah, trying to make math fun my . I feel Minho playing with my hand. I look down and he is. I bite my lip to try to hide me smile. I bet Kunhee is really peed off right now. She is defiantly going to get me back. I better watch out.   Finally, math is over. Minho is going to be a gentleman and walk me to my next class. "What do you have next?" he asks as we go to our lockers.
"English." I said grabbing my things.
"English?" he asked me confused.
"Yes. Lets go." I said grabbing his hand making him walk with me.
We walk down the hall.
"Isn’t Key in your class?" he asks.
"Yes."
"Ohh." he said as we come up to the room.
"Yeah." I said letting go of his hand.
"So, I will see you later."
"Bye." I said going into the classroom. I take my normal seat next to Key. He looks at me suspiciously.
"What was that?" he asks. Oh god. Now he is going to drill me with questions.
"Minho was just…" I started as he cut me off.
"…LIAR! You two were flirting!" he said cutting me off.
"You didn’t even let me finish! I was going to say that Minho was just walking me to class. Jeez." I said.
"Yeah, holding hands." he said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Oh shush." I said blushing slightly.
"Ohhh! You are blushing!" he said teasing me.
"Stop…." I said in embarrassment.
"And you and Minho has kissed…!" he said trying to make me blush more. I hide my face in embarrassment.
"You know, he went on about that kiss? He was texting me half the night." he said. I just look at him like, you're-crazy.
"I bet you want to him to kiss you some more." he said trying to tease me. Well, of course I do. I like him.
"Of course not…." I said trying to lie.
"You want to make out with him, don’t you?" he said teasing.
My face turns red. I am a terrible liar. Of course I do. "Ohhh! You do…."   Class finally starts. We have some free time at the end of class. So he decides to tease me… in English :/.
"You want to make out with Minho…!" he said in English.
"Shut up, Key." I said in English. Gosh. He is embarrassing.
"I am going to tell Minho!" he said in English threatening me.
"Please, Key! Don’t!" I said in English begging.
"Maybe Minho wants to also…?" he asks in English hinting me.
"What?" I ask confused in English.
"Minho does too." he said in English telling me Minho's secrets.
I just blush at that. It is time to go to next class. Science.   I go into the class room and take my normal seat. Next to Jonghyun.
"Hey." he said.
"Hey." I said.
"Something wrong?" he asks.
"No. I just have a lot on my mind."
"Minho?"
"How does everyone know?!"
"Because you are always on Minho's mind. So we always think he is on your mind."
I just laugh a little. "I can tell you a lot of things he says about you."
"Be a nice to Minho and not tell me."
"Really? Some of these things will make your heart flutter." he said trying to convince me.
"Fine. I guess you can tell me." I said giving in.
"Ok! He said that you have pretty, pale skin. That you have pretty long eyelashes that he likes to see bat. He wants to kiss you and feel you smile against his lips. He wants to cuddle with you. He said that you have the most gorgeous smile and the most gorgeous eyes. He says that you make him happy. I will stop there since I would be rambling on all day."
Awe. How sweet. Why doesn’t he tell me these things? Those do make my heart flutter. I can't help but smile. "Really?" I said blushing slightly.
"Yes. He talks about how he cares about you all the time too. And how his heart races when you are around. And how you relax him."
I just smile. The class starts. We takes some notes then so an experiment. Jonghyun is being… nice? I don’t know what is up with him. Oh well.   Class is over and it is time for lunch. I wait in the lunch line with Jinae. "Hey." she said.
"Hey." I said. "Minho on your mind?" she asks. What the heck?! Is it really that obvious?!
"Is it that obvious?" I ask.
"Um, yeah."
We get our food and take a seat. "Hey!" Onew said.
"Hey." I said.
"How are you?" he asks.
"I am good. What about you?"
"I am good too. And so is Minho."
"What is up today with everyone talking about Minho?" I said as he is coming up behind me.
"What about me?" Minho said sitting next to me.
"Nothing." I said.
"How you are on her mind!" Taemin said.
"Taemin!" I said hiding my face in embarrassment. "Cute." Minho said laughing. We eat our lunch. Then it is time to go to gym.   I go into the locker room and get changed. Kunhee comes over to me.
"How are you and Minho doing?" she asks spitting on me.
"We aren't dating." I said.
"Then why were you holding hands with him today?"
"Because he held my hand…?"
"I will win." she said spitting on me. Darn you llama. Get something done with your saliva glands for one. I go out of the locker room and Minho, Jinho, Daesung, and Onew are playing basketball. Since when was Onew in this class? Haha. He looks funny playing basketball. He like, trips a lot. Haha. I just watch them play basketball. It is rather amusing. I take a seat on the bleachers to watch them. Once they spot me, they come over to me.
"Hey." Daesung said sitting next to me.
"Hey." Minho said sitting on the other side of me.
"Hey." Onew said sitting in front of me.
"Hey." Jinho said sitting behind me.
What is up with all of them here? "Are you busy Saturday night?" Minho asks me. "I don’t think so." I said. "Well, would you like me to come over and watch movies with you?" he ask
Please log in to read the full chapter