Cheater

I'm The New Foreign Exchange Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

Heyyy! Chapter 34 is now updated! 

 

Sorry for being a day or so later than what I said! My friend is depressed so I been trying to help him and work on this at the same time. If you are subscribed to my other story, "Stranded Together," then that one will be updated very soon. Within the next two or three days. I'm sorry about that.

 

So!! As I mentioned in my notice, I have been working the sequel to this story. :) I have not came up with a name for it yet, but I am working on it so early because I want to have my updates for that one on time. Soon, I will tell you all more about it. :) 

 

Comments are always encouraging. :) 

 

Like :) Comment :) Subscribe :)

 

If it's Rated M, then it's for mild language or actions. 

 

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✎✐✎

 

*Minho's POV*

 

Ah, a wonderful night to spend with my girlfriend watching movies. Not to be mean to Taemin or Gabrielle, but I would rather be alone with _______. And I don't even know Gabrielle. She might be a offender for all I know. Oh my god. Taemin is no long innocent! What has this world become!

 

My absurd thoughts were interrupted by a vibration. Must be my girl texting me.

 

To: Minho

From: Beautiful<3

Oppa~ ;)

 

Oh, a bit flirty, are we?

 

To: Beautiful<3

From: Minho

What, babe? ;)

 

To: Minho

From: Beautiful<3

I can't wait to kiss you. ;)

 

To: Beautiful<3

From: Minho

Me either. ;)

 

To: Minho

From: Beautiful<3

Now, come over. :) It's almost time, anyway.

 

To: Beautiful<3

From: Minho

Ok, babe. See you shortly. ;*

 

With that said, I throw on my sweatpants, grab my coat and keys, then head out the door. Turning on my Jeep, I realized she left her notebook in the back seat. I am a curious person; I have to look. She is my girlfriend so it shouldn't hurt anything.

 

"Journal," I read aloud the word on the cover.

 

Nervously, I open it and reveal all many pages of writing. Pages after pages, full of writing, to the very last line. It's just so... full. I don't know where to start. Yes, it does feel wrong, but I just want to see what she thinks sometime, you know? What she thinks about me, how she thinks about me, why she thinks about me.

 

While looking through, there is one page that caught my eye. I don't know what it was about it. Maybe that it had drawings all over it. Drawings of a boy, and he looked quite similar to me. It's a great possibility it is me.

 

"Oh my god," I mumbled as I read the text she wrote.

 

Apparently, she went in full detail about a dream she had about me. That explains pictures she drew of us . Ha, she has the most erted side I have every seen on a quite, cute girl. I mean, she drew me without know what I look like. Did she copy what she saw in her dream?

 

*Toot, toot* I heard as a horn went off.

 

Jinho was tooting at me, jumping me and making me throw her journal back in the backseat. I will just read it more later, since it's actually pretty hot. Maybe it will come true one day.

 

"Yah! Minho!" Jinho said while rolling down his window.

 

"Jinho, what are you doing?" I said while rolling mine down.

 

"Your girlfriend made me come see where you were. Plus, I had to pick up Jinae from Jonghyun's." he told me.

 

"I am just leaving now." I told him with a smile.

 

"Good, because all evening all I heard is, 'When is Minho getting here?' 'Where is Minho?' etc." he said with a slight laugh.

 

"Get going so I can, bro." I told him while rolling up my window.

 

Jinho rolls up his window and starts driving ahead so I can get out. Once I can get out, I start following him back to his house. As much as I want to see my beautiful girl, I want to read her journal, too. I feel like I am snooping too much, though. It's wrong, but I feel like I need to read it. Maybe, maybe not. Honestly, sometimes there are times where it looks like there's something wrong with her, but she denies. Then there are times where she looks happy, but deep down there is something bothering her. No one knows with her.

 

"Minho, oppa!" _______ says as I walk through the door, "I have missed you." said a she gives me a light hug.

 

"Hey, sweetheart," I said while holding her back, "I missed you, too." I said while nuzzling my cheek against hers.

 

"What took you so long?" my girlfriend asked gently, failing to let go of me.

 

"Oh, I was digging through my clothes for a pair of sweatpants, darling," I relied with a soft tone, "Are you going to let go of me tonight?"

 

"Why? Do you want me to?" she asked on a quiet tone.

 

"Well, no. But I would like to get the movie in and ready for when Taemin and Gabrielle come." I replied while slowly letting go of her.

 

"You're right, they will be here very shortly." she told me with a sigh.

 

"But, you know, we will get to cuddle for a bit during the movie." I told her with a flirty wink.

 

"Yes, I know," she giggled, "Just one kiss before?"

 

"Yes, hun." I said with a bit of laughter.

 

As her laugh subsides, I give her a quick kiss on the lips. Short and sweet, like usual. Now, to get a movie in before the others come. _______ is the perfect one to get the snacks and drinks while I set up the area and get everything situated.

 

What movie to watch? There's so many to choose from. For tonight, I think, "Our Family Wedding." Super funny one. My girl is a bit giggly tonight, so why not get some more giggles out of her? Grabbing that, I also grab, "Shallow Hal." You know, just in case we decide to watch another one. I'm planning to spend the night here, so I want to watch another one with my darling. Cuddled up on the couch half the night. Perfect plan to me.

 

"Minho, what do you want for drinks? I would rather pick out the ones you like." my girl said to me as she brings in the bowl of popcorn she just made.

 

I turn around and look at her, "Anything you want, honey." I told her with a smile.

 

"Ok, ok. But what else do you want for snacks?" she asked as she makes her way over to me. Her soft, white, small hands grab mine and she laces them together. Perfect.

 

With a smile, I tell her, "Some trail mix or something would be nice."

 

"Ok, hun." she said with a smile. Slowly, she lets go of my hands and sways her hips all the way back to the kitchen.

 

All I got to say is 'wow.' I never noticed how much her hips swayed as she walked. My guess is she is doing it on purpose to get me going, or something. Like I said earlier, you can never know with her. Ok, ok. Got to finish setting up the place.

 

I go up to the guest room to get some blankets and a couple of pillows. If we are going to relax and snuggle, we should at least me comfortable. Taemin and Gabrielle might want to as well, so got to bring down extra stuff of them. If not, more for me and _______. 

 

Going down the stairs, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. Yup, must be Taemin.

 

To: Minho

From: Taemin

Hyung, we will be there in about 5 minutes. And I gave Gabrielle your number. :)

 

Great. Another pain in the to bug me. You know, I don't even know her and she seems to be annoying already. Taemin can be, but she must be if she is with him. Not to be rude or anything. But dear lord, if they are both annoying, it won't be pretty.

 

"Minho!" I hear my girlfriend yell to me as I come down the stairs, "Taemin will be here any minute!"

 

"Yes, darling. He texted me, too." I said in a loud tone as I make my way back to the living room to set up the pillows and blankets.

 

From what I have heard, I don't thin Gabrielle is that great of a girl. Italian's are cute, _______ is part Italian, but she seems kind of sleazy. Well, the way Taemin made her sound anyway. He could be over exaggerating things like the usual. Either way, I am going to get to the bottom of this girl. Sleazy or not, I am going to find out what her intentions are. Observing her can tell me a lot. Just by the way she acts and by the way she talk.

 

*Knock, knock.* I heard as I finished setting up and as _______ brought in some flavored waters.

 

Yup. They are here. It's going to be a fairly long night. Two and a half hours of them together. Maybe it will go better than planned…

 

 

 

"Taemin!" I heard _______ say as she opened the door.

 

"Hey, noona. I have missed you." Taemin said while giving _______ a quick hug.

 

"Nice to see you again." Gabrielle said to _______ with a smile.

 

"Nice to see you as well." _______ said with a smile. "Minho, get your over here; don't be shy."

 

I do as I am told and go over to meet Taemin's girlfriend. "Hello, I'm Minho, _______'s boyfriend." I said while shaking Gabrielle's hand.

 

"Nice to meet you, Minho." she said with a smile, shaking my hand back.

 

Time to get to know this Gabrielle girl. I mean, I am happy that Taemin has a girlfriend, but I need to get to know her. Who knows what this girl's criminal record is? I can tell you, he won't be with her if she does. Taemin isn't going to dating a criminal. Not under my watch, anyway….

 

"Come on, Minho." my girlfriend said while grabbing my hand. "Let's snuggle." She pulled me all the way to the couch and made me sit while Taemin pushes play.

 

_______ sits next to me, grabs our blanket, and cuddles up as close as she can while laying back the recliner to the couch. At least it's a good way to get some socializing in while watching the movie. If it was just me and her, it would be quite silent. Now, there are others to talk to and she will be a bit more talkative, too. I know how this girl works. Spent enough time around her to know. Someone needs to start a conversation… Might as well be me.

 

"So, Gabrielle, tell me about yourself." I suggested while looking at her.

 

"You want to know about me?" she asked in a confused tone. No, I want to know about your mother… Already tell she is a ditz.

 

"Yes, I want to know about you. If you don't mind sharing, anyway." I told her with a more clear tone.

 

"Alright. Well, as you know, my name is Gabrielle," No, I didn't know that… "Not too long ago, I turned fifteen. I was born and raised in Italy until recently moving here. The reason why I moved here was because my parents got a job here. Ballet is my hobby. Also, sometimes I will play soccer, if I have someone to play with. I don't have a lot of people to play with since I am home schooled." she went on until taking a drink of water.

 

"Interesting…" I said while looking at her slyly. Idea. Jut popped in my mind.

 

To: Gabrielle

From: Minho

Since the others are trying to watch the movie, let's talk this way.

 

To: Minho

From: Gabrielle

Good idea. Go on?

 

To: Gabrielle

From: Minho

Well, what do you think of Taemin?

 

To: Minho

From: Gabrielle

He is a good guy, cute, but a bit too childish.

 

To: Gabrielle

From: Minho

So, he's not your type?

 

To: Minho

From: Gabrielle

Well, big boy, you're my type. ;) Tall, muscular, handsome, and most important of all, mature.

 

Yup. I am going to get somewhere with this. First, got to tell my girlfriend before doing anything.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter