Getting to Know Minho

I'm The New Foreign Exchange Student
Please log in to read the full chapter
Thank god it's Friday! All I got to say it that this day is going to go bad. I was one of the first ones to hear that Kunhee is transferring to mine and Minho's math class. Oh god. She is going to have a fit when she sees I sit next to Minho. I am actually kind of scared. I don’t know what she will do to me. Probably spit on me like a llama would, but on purpose and not on accident. Now who is going to help me with my math now? Daesung maybe? But he helps me in science. I won't have any help in math :(.   But anyway. It was time to go to math class. Get ready for the drama…. I go into the classroom and take my normal seat. Minho comes in shortly after me. He looks upset. He must of found out. He takes his seat next to me. He lets out a sigh. "Have you heard?" Minho asks me.
"Yes, I have." I said.
"I am going to die."
"I'm sure it won't be that bad. I do have a feeling that you won't be able to sit next to me anymore."
"I don’t care what she says. I am going to sit next to you."
"But…" I said as he cut me off.
"…No buts. I am NOT sitting next to her." She comes into the classroom. Unfortunately.
"OPPA!!! YOU’RE IN THE CLASS?!?!" Kunhee said rushing over to him. Ohh god. It's going to be a rough class.
"WAIT, HOLD UP! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SITTING NEXT TO MY OPPA?!" she asks spitting all over me. "Don’t yell at her. I am the one who at next to her." Minho said.
"WELL!! YOU ARE SITTING NEXT ME!!" she said grabbing his arm. Minho jerks his arm to get her to let go.
"I am sitting whoever I want to sit next you. I have no desire to sit next to you, Kunhee."
"NO!!!" God. She really needs to get something done with her saliva glands.
"Yes. Find a seat, Kunhee. This is where I sit. Leave me alone."
"FINE!! I WILL SIT BEHIND YOU!! I WILL BE WATCHING YOU!!!" she said stomping away in anger after spitting on both of us.   Class finally starts. We take notes for half of the class. Then we do some practice. I am still struggling in math right now.
"Need some help?" Minho asks me.
"Please." I said.
He gets closer to me to look at my work. I look at him and he is smiling…? "Am I really that bad at math?" I ask.
"No. You are doing it right. Just finish up the problem." he said smiling.
"Really?" I ask smiling.
"Yes." We smile at each other.
"Thank you, anyway." I said.
"No problem." he said scooting away. I get back to work. Suddenly, I feel something hit my back. I turn around and I see Kunhee trying to get my attention. She does not look happy.
"Who do you think you are!?" she said in a fairly loud voice. Apparently that must be her whisper.
"Myself. Who do you think  you are?" I said in a quiet voice.
"You think you can just flirt with my boyfriend like that?!"
"I'm not flirting with him!"
"I saw the way you looked at him!"
"Listen Kunhee, I am NOT your boyfriend and I will NEVER be your boyfriend. Now stop trying to cause drama." Minho said. She looked like she was ready to cry. She looked sooo mad and upset.
"YOU ARE TOO MY BOYFRIEND!!!" she said.
"I am NOT. Now, leave the both of us alone."
"WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT HER!?" "What is so good about you?"
"I WILL GET YOU, ________!!!" she said crying and leaving the room. "Sorry about that." Minho said to me.
"It's fine." I said.
  Class is finally over. I am kind of scared of Kunhee now. Who know what will happen to me. I get my things and go to English class. Ugh. Why do I even need to take this stupid class?! Its away to easy. I wish I could switch to a different subject but apparently I can’t. Whatever.   I take my normal seat next to Key.
"Hey, bud." Key said.
"Hey." I said. "So, I heard about last period…."
"From?"
"Kunhee. You and Minho were flirting?"
"No?!"
"I bet you were and you just didn’t know it."
"We were not!"
"Did you know that Minho likes to hide his feelings?"
"No?"
"Figure it out." He said giving me a wink. I just roll my eyes.   It is time for class to start. This class is starting to get interesting. We had to speak out in English today. At least this class was flying by. We play some games at the end of class. Before I know it, it was time to go.   I pack up my things and head off to science. Ew. Jonghyun. I sit in my normal seat. Hopefully someone else will sit next to me today. I get my notebook, book, and pencil out. I sit back up and look to see who is sitting next to me. Kunhee totally jumped me. Her face was so close to mine!
"What the heck?!" I say trying to catch my breath from being scared.
"YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!!" she screamed at me spitting all over my face. Ew.
"I did not. What are you even talking about? And why are you in this class?"
"I AM IN THIS CLASS BECAUSE I WAS SWITCHED, BABO! AND DON’T ACT ALL INNOCENT WITH ME LIKE YOU ARE!! I KNOW YOU AREN'T!!" Whoa, wait. Did she just call me stupid?! Get her away. Too much spit for me.
"I really don’t know! We didn’t do anything!!" I said raising my voice slightly.
"I WILL GET HIM BACK, UGLY! WHAT DOES HE EVEN SEE IN YOU!?" What is this crazy girl talking about? Whatever. Get the llama away from me. I get up and as desperate as I am, I sit next to Jonghyun… :(.
"Oh, hey there babe." he said giving me a wink.
"Ew." I said making a disgusted face.
"Come on, you know you like me…."
"No, gross."   It is time for class to start. We take notes most of the class. The usual Jonghyun irritating me. We get a little homework, but I finish it in class.   It is time to leave. Ew. Gym. At least Minho and Daesung is that class :). But Kunhee is too :(. Ugh. Maybe she won't since her schedule got switched! I can only hope. I go to the girls locker room and get changed up. Once I am changed up, I go out and wait in the gym. I sit on the bleachers. Both boys are so cute :). Daesung is such a sweetheart though. I haven't seen Minho in study hall since Monday. He must be busy with soccer practice. At least I had Daesung to talk to. But anyway. They are playing basketball with Jinho again. I am totally spaced out watching them. I didn’t even notice when Kunhee came over to me. She taps me and scares me again. What is with her!?
"STOP CHECKING OUT MY MAN!!!" she screamed at me. The boys look over here from her screaming that. I hide my face in embarrassment.
"Kunhee! Stop!" I said fairly quiet.
"I SAW YOU CHECKING OUT MINHO!!!" she said screaming even louder. Oh. My. God. Sooo embarrassing because I wasn’t. What a jerk.   She finally stops her nonsense when the gym teacher starts class. We run for 8 minutes then do some push ups and sit ups for a warm up. Then the teacher picks random teams. I am on Minho's team and Kunhee is on Daesung's team. Thank god she isn't on mine. I wonder what we are playing.
"Ok, class. Lets head out to the soccer field." the teacher said with a soccer ball in his hands. Thank god I am on Minho's team. We are going to kick some .   We make our way out to the field. Minho picks our teams side. He sets places for us and everything. The teacher blows the whistle and the games starts. Minho is doing amazing. Daesung is pretty good too, surprisingly. After about 15 minutes in the game, we are winning 3-0. The teacher blows the whistle for the 4th time. Minho starts with the ball again and starts going down the fi
Please log in to read the full chapter