Movies with Minho and Key

I'm The New Foreign Exchange Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

I have about an hour before they picks me up 7:00. I wonder what movie we are going to see. I bet Key picked it out. I wish Key would have brought someone else with him. It would make it a little less awkward, I think anyway. At least he is coming. It was just awkward with me and Minho. Not that I wouldn’t want to go with him, but it would make it less awkward with someone. I don’t really know Minho that well. Just mostly what Key has told me. A little what Minho has told me. I just don’t want to have awkward convocations with him. Key will help me. But also embarrass me. But whatever.

  After an hour, they come and pick me up. "Hey." Minho said smiling.
"Hey." I said smiling back.
"Ready to go?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, let's go." We go out to Key's car. It is a fairly nice car. I know nothing about cars. But it did look awful nice. Both me and Minho sit in the back of the black car.
"Hey, _______" Key said.
"Hey, Key." I said.
"No flirting back there, I can see you two." Key said making me blush.
"No worries." Minho said.
"Yah, I was mostly talking to you. I worry about you, Minho." Key said.
"What?! What did I ever do, hyung?"
"Everything."
"Right. Of course." Minho said sarcastically. "Yah! Watch your tone…." Key said nagging.
"Yes, sir."
"So, _______, what kind of a movie do you want to see?" Key asks me.
"Whatever Minho wants to see." I said.
"I want to see whatever movie you want to see." Minho said to me with a smile.
"Anything but horror." I said.
"How about a comedy?" Key asks.
"Sure. I love comedies."
"Ok, a romantic comedy it is."
"What? Romantic?" Minho said.
"Yes, of course. Since you are on a date with _______."
"It's defiantly not a date with you with us…."
"Hey, you said it wasn’t a date in the first place."
"It's not. I was just pointing that out."
"Mhm. So, _______, what do you like to do?" Key asks me.
"Like, hobbies?" I ask.
"Yes."
"I like to practice taekwondo. "
"You know taekwondo?" Minho asks me surprised.
"Yeah. You seemed surprised…" "Oh. I didn’t think you did."
"Oh, ok?"
"You just seem too friendly."
"I agree." Key said.
"It is hard to get me aggressive."
"I couldn’t imagine you aggressive." Key said.
"I just picture her getting all angry at me and throwing me on the ground." Minho said laughing a bit. "No, I wouldn’t throw you, Minho." I said laughing.
"Would you throw me?" Key asks.
"Heck yeah, if I needed to." I said. We just laugh.
"I see some favoritism here…." Key said.
"I can see why. You embarrass her a lot." Minho said.
"It's because she is too shy to tell you anything."
"That’s ok. You don’t need to blurt out everything." "Then you wouldn’t know." "It's fine." I said.   We finally arrive at the movies. Me and Minho get out of the back and Key gets out of the front. Key picks us out a romantic comedy and gets us tickets. We go into the theater and pick seats in the way back. "Minho, sit next to _______." Key said.
"I was kind of planning on it anyway." Minho said smiling at me. He has a really cute smile and big gorgeous brown eyes. I sit on the left of Minho and Key sits on the right. There is a couple minutes before the movie starts.
"Anyone want snacks?" Key asks.
"I'm all set." I said.
"Me too." Minho said.
"Want anything to drink?" Key asks.
"A water." Minho said.
"Me too." I said.
"Ok. I will be right back." Key said leaving. There is that awkwardness between me and Minho.
"So, what do you like to do Minho?" I ask him.
"Soccer, as you already know, working out, basically all sports, singing, and rapping." Minho said.
"Oh, that’s awesome! You should sing to me sometime."
"Haha, really?"
"Yes."
"I will think about it."
"Please? I am sure you are a wonderful singer…."
"I promise I will sometime."
"Ok!" He laughs because I get all excited.
"You’re too cute." Minho said making me blush. Key comes back just in time to catch me blushing pretty bad.
"Here you go." Key said passing us our waters smiling at my embarrassed face.
"Thanks." I said.
"Thanks." Minho said.
"No problem." Key said grinning at Minho. "What?" Minho asks.
"You know." Key said with a wink.
The movie starts. Of course, there are about a dozen ads in the beginning of the movie. Previews of other movies. Hopefully Key picked out a good movie. We just wait for the official movie to start. Key is trying to whisper to Minho, but it isn’t a very quiet whisper if I can hear him.
"Minho, hold her hand." Key said whispering to Minho.
"How?" Minho asks whispering to Key.
"Just grab it and hold it." Key said whispering to Minho. I knew it was coming. I feel a big warm hand on mine. He takes my hand and laces out fingers together. Good thing it is dark enough to hide my obvious blushing.. I look over at him and he is smiling. I defiantly can’t hide my smile. I actually feel rather comfortable with him. More comfortable than with Daesung.    Finally, all the ads are done and the real movies starts. Mine and Minho's hand is still laces together. Key picks out such a funny movie. I am glad we are all enjoying it. But some parts are a little awkward. Especially sitting next to Minho. Those parts that are awkward when you are around people, except your best friend because they are inappropriate. But I am really surprise that Minho is still holding my hand. It makes me smile just looking at our hands. He is sof
Please log in to read the full chapter