Cookies and Cream

Chrome Hearts: A Collection of One-Shots and Drabbles

Cookies and Cream
genre: fluff || romance

Jiyong walked down the stairs of his penthouse and heard some rummaging inside his kitchen. Curious, he went over towards the spacious kitchen and saw his girlfriend rummaging through his refrigerator with a slight pout on her lips as she tried to look for food. A sly smirk formed on his lips as he started to tip-toe towards her careful not to make a sound.

When he was behind her, he immediately s his arms around her waist and asked, "What are you doing?"

She immediately jumped and hit her head on the surface of the fridge.

This also startled him as he loosened his arms from her waist to let her move away form the fridge with a hand rubbing her throbbing head.

"Jiyong-ah, you scard me there." She whined. There was an obvious pout on her lip as she sulked cutely making him step forward towards her just so he can pinch her cheeks.

She shut one eye close and whinced.

"Mianhe..." He apologized his eyes staring at her softly. "But what were you doing sticking your head inside my fridge?"

She slightly blushed and looked down. "Well... It's hot so I was wondering- "

She got cut off when Jiyong brushed pass her and opened the fridge and took out a gallon of cookies and cream ice cream.

"I think this might help." He said taking out two spoons and holding it up her face.

She beamed and took the spoon from him. She sat down on the one of the stools in the counter and grabbed the gallon of ice cream from her boyfriend.

She removed the cap and started to dig in the ice cream alone whil Jiyong watched her amusingly.

She had already taken a few spoonfuls inside when she realized Jiyong wasn't really eating with her despite the extra spoon.

"Uhm... Jiyong, aren't you gonna share this with me?"

He smiled at her and replied, "No... I'm contented watching you."

Dara narrowed her eyes at him before taking another spoonful on .

Jiyong watched at how she every last ice cream on the spoon, and how she her pink lips trying to savor the taste. Unconsciously, his tongue slid out of his lips and slid from one side to the other as he watched Dara take in yet another spoonfull.

"You know, on second thought I wwant some of that." He said grabbing her wrist.

Before she could register what he was gonna do he immediately crashed his lips on hers.

At first she was surprised with the sudden move, but found herself dropping the spoon and fluttering her eyes close as she let herself sink into the moment. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer as she s her own arms around his neck, tilting her head to let their lips mold against each other.

He nipped and on her lower lip for a little while before sliding his tongue inside her parted mouth. It immediately explored her wet cavern, every surface of it, tasting the flavor of the ice cream in , which he noted was far more better than eating the ice cream himself.

After all the ice cream from , their tongues still battled against each other as the ice cream beside Dara started to melt already. It wasn't until the need for air rose that the two of them broke apart.

Jiyong grinned from ear to ear as he stared into her eyes.

"Yeahp. That ice cream was totally tasty."

Dara smirked as she took another spoon and scooped more ice cream, this time a little too much for her to handle.

It was then he realized what he had to do next when she played with her lips, and bitting it while the ice cream started to drip from the sides of her lips.

Jiyong smirked and the dripping ice cream on her chin before meeting her lips again with his to share another spoonfull of ice cream.


A/N: It was hot today and I ate Cookies and Cream ice cream when this popped up. Tsk... such a naughty Jiyong and a feisty Dara.