Choke It Out for 5 000 Won

Chrome Hearts: A Collection of One-Shots and Drabbles

 

Choke It Out for 5 000 Won
genre: humor || fluff || romance

GD shook his whole body and cracked his neck one more time to get himself ready to open the door, only to heave out a heavy sigh and retract his arm back.

“Come on hyung. Just open the door and ask her so we can get this over with.” Seungri gave his hyung a light push in the back to boost his confidence but it was as if his feet were nailed to the ground.

“Yah, Jiyong, all you have to do is knock.” TOP said sternly getting impatient for, they were already standing outside the dorm room of their counterpart girl-group 2NE1 for almost half-an-hour now.

Taeyang was leaning on a nearby wall with a bored look on his face. Daesung, who was right beside him, sighed as he saw how pathetic his hyung can be when it comes to their noona. Their sweet, bubbly, and adorably dorky noona. Yeahp. His hyung would suddenly loose his words just at the sight of her smiling face.

As if a light bulb popped on top of his head, he shifted closer to Taeyang and elbowed him lightly on the rib. “Youngbae, I’ll bet you 5 000 won that he’ll choke his words when he faces her.”

Taeyang cocked an eyebrow at him before a wide grin spread on his face. “You’re on.” He challenged sealing their deal with a hand-shake.

Both of them chuckled as they turned back to G-Dragon, still being pushed by TOP and Seungri to knock on the damn door… waiting for the outcome.

“Just knock hyung. Knock.” Seungri pointed out showing GD the door and demonstrating the proper way to knock as if he was a pre-schooler.

“I know how to knock Lee Seunghyun you don’t have to treat me like a little kid.” He snapped.

Just at the perfect moment, the door suddenly swung open revealing the Park sisters who were laughing at an earlier conversation. Both of them were wearing their coats, obviously about to step out for a bit.

The two girls stopped short when they saw the members of BIGBANG were right outside their dorm. Especially Seungri who had his back facing them and Jiyong who had a scowl on his face.

After realizing that the door was open Seungri immediately pulled on GD and put him in front of him acting as if he was his human shield.

“Jiyong?” Dara immediately blurted after seeing the face of the astounded G-Dragon.

“Sandara-sshi...” He let out a forced laughter as he started to choke on his words. The heat crept up to his face, turning him completely tomato red.

TOP just face palmed himself at his side while Daesung and Taeyang waited to see who won their little bet.

“Ask her…” Seungri whispered behind him.

Dara’s gaze fell on Seungri, who was hovering behind GD.

“Why are you guys here?” Bom asked them, setting her eyes on each member one-by-one her eyes lingering on the tall man beside GD who had a hand on his face as he slowly shook his head in disappointment.

“I…” GD began, swallowing the building lump in his throat.

“God damn it Jiyong just ask her already!” TOP snapped his impatience getting the best of him. After realizing what he just did a hand immediately slapped on his mouth as if what he did never happened.

Taeyang and Daesung were all red as they tried not to burst out into chortling laughter.

“Ask what Seunghyun?” Dara asked, directing her attention to TOP.

He simply waved a dismissive hand and walked away after doing a far greater damage than Seungri.

After not hearing a reply from TOP, Dara’s attention immediately switched to the person in front of her. “Ask what Jiyong?”

“Ah- ” He stopped again feeling his voice trapped in his throat. “I- ” He shook his head to get rid of the nervousness and to ignore the loud thumping inside his chest. “Will you go to the annual YG anniversary party with me?”

There. He finally choked out the words he wanted to say.

Taeyang grinned towards Daesung with suave and held his open palm in front of her as if to say “pay up”.

Daesung mumbled inaudible words as he fished his wallet out of his pocket and gave Taeyang the money he lost.

Bom giggled and jumped up and down like a high-school girl as she held Dara’s shoulders.

“Finally! She’s been waiting for you to ask her!” She exclaimed earning a shock look from GD’s face.

Dara immediately blushed a deep shade of red as she turned to Bom to deny it.

“You guys were waiting for him to ask me!”

“Whatever.” She said before turning around to go back inside the dorm.

“Where are you going?” Dara asked curiously.

“Where else? To tell Chae Rin and Minji.” She grinned from ear-to-ear before disappearing from her sight. A few moments later, she heard audible ‘mwo’s’ from inside the dorm.

“Yeah, well we’re gonna go see where hyung went off to.” Seungri had said, pulling Taeyang and Daesung away from the scene leaving only GD and Dara alone.

Silence engulfed the two of them until GD decided to break it.

“Where were you going with Bom-sshi?” He asked.

She looked down on the floor and stared at her shuffling feet. “We were going to buy a dress for the anniversary party…” She answered in a low voice.

“Want me to go with you instead?” He offered.

Dara smiled and took a step forward. “Sure…”


A/N: Aw... too cute. Too bad I didn't read it again. Inspired during one of trance as I stared at the laptop because I was finish revising chapter 4 of Blackout and there was no internet.