A Dash of Danger [preview]

Chrome Hearts: A Collection of One-Shots and Drabbles

 

A Dash of Danger [preview]
genre: comedy || romance || action || spies || assassination || friendship

GD let out a loud groan when his back hit the cold metal lockers behind him. A slender hand of a strikingly beautiful girl had her knife up to his throat and he couldn’t help but smirk at her sightly features.

“Don’t be cocky.” She barked pushing the blade up further enough for him to smell the poison that coated it.

“Ricin.” He said, naming the poison that was coated around the weapon when he caught a whiff of it.

“This Ricin will flow in your system if you don’t tell me where you hid the memory chip.” Dara threatened her voice dripping with venom.

GD slowly moved his hand on her wrist and slowly moved the knife away from his throat. “Now don’t be hostile. You’ll ruin that pretty face.”

He slowly leaned in towards her and she surprisingly let him move her hand away from his throat. He gripped her wrist and examined her face, his eyes lingering on her lips in particular.

She knew where he was looking. His face drew nearer and nearer and unconsciously she slowly dropped her eye-lids until her eyes were half-closed. “What are you doing?” She whispered against his lips.

“Just keep quiet, we are alone.”

His hot breath tickled her jaw line, but she didn’t flinch. In a mere second his lips were already on her hers.

The kiss was hungry, just like their desire for each other. GD had been containing himself ever since their first encounter. But when the two of you are out to kill each other it’s really hard to flirt without pulling out a knife.

He grabbed her waist at the same time she pulled him closer by wrapping her own arms around his neck.

He turned the two of them over and this time, he was the one who slammed her body on the hard metal lockers.

The two of them didn’t break for air. Being trained to be under the water for a long time actually has its perks in situations like these.

Even with the nipping and of each other’s lips, their guards were still up and high. The knife still on Dara’s grasp and GD hands set above a pressure point just proved it.

He bit her lower lip making her gasp in surprise, taking this opportunity to slide his tongue inside . He found her own tongue as the two of them battled inside her wet cavern passionately.

“Well isn’t this a sight to see.”

A familiar voice interrupted from nowhere.

The two of them broke apart and two daggers suddenly flied towards the source of the voice.

The two weapons were immediately dodged by the person, and went straight for the other two behind her. One was able to catch the weapon Dara threw, while the other deflected GD's with her own weapon as it flew to the other side of the room and stuck at the wall there.

CL smirked after seeing GD and Dara lash their tongues at each other.

“ing , you girls need to at least say a warning when you decide to pop out of nowhere.” GD complained running his hand through his hair.

“Now we wouldn’t be called the best in our field if we did now, would we?” Bom taunted, her cherry red hair swaying with each of her movement.

“Okay we’re here! Where’s the chip!?” Seungri exclaimed interrupting the whole scene.

“What chip?” Minzy asked him.

The other members of G-Dragon showed up one by one, emerging from the shadows inside the locker room. It surprised him greatly and made him wonder if they were there even before he and Dara arrived.

“God damn it how long where you guys there!?” GD screamed when he saw his team.

TOP walked pass him casually with a stoic face on and said, “Oh long enough…”

Daesung snickered behind him. “We are alone…” He teased, imitating GD’s voice with great pristine.

Dara caught his throat when he passed by her and squeezed it.

Daesung choked and coughed but none of them showed any interest in helping him. “Okay – okay…*gack* I... I’m so- sorry.”

She let go of his throat and he dropped to the ground on his knees, wheezing for air. “Damn I’ll never get use to your grips.”

Dara just smiled at him sarcastically before turning her attention to their bleached blonde leader. “Why are you all here?” She asked.

“They didn’t take the memory chip.” She said, throwing a glare at Taeyang, who was the one who told her about the chip.

“So who did?”

“Kim Jaejoong.” CL answered.

“The black market king?”


 

A/N: So this is a preview of an upcoming story I have that was supposed to be something else, but switched it to 2NE1BIGBANG.

It's where 2NE1 and BIGBANG are hired assassins and suspense aside, they were hired to kill another group of assassins that were paid to kill Korea's governer. They came from different agency's so they thought the other were the hired assassins. It's not all serious because this is commedy, what with all of them attemping to ambush the other with failed attempts of killing mostly because the two groups are the best iin their agencies. In the end it turns out it was actually another group of assassins that were set out to kill the governer and that that group were actually making them run around in circles.