Another EXO?

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

Author's POV

 

After the happy day, they didn't have the chance to bond again. EXO-K's busy preparing for SM Town Concert  and Eunhee's filming her new drama overseas. Exo-K didn't even have the chance to go home too. Sometimes, they just sleep int their old dorms near SME Building. SM didn't give their dorm to anyone for situations like this. It has been two months since thay last saw each other. 

 

 

Eunhee's POV

 

"Beijing! Beijing! Beijing! I'm here!" It was my first time here in China. I didn't have time to travel before because I have a lot of projects in Korea. I had overseas work but mostly, it was in Japan. Japan was like my second home already. I was happy to film in a new and beautiful place. We just came from Thailand and I had a good time there too. I didn't know that I have fans there too. This project was just amazing. It was tiring but it was still fun.

 

 

 

We landed at Beijing Capital International Airport and just like in Thailand, there are a lot of fans waiting for us too. The cast walked outside of the airport together where the guards already made a pathway for us.

 

 

 

"Park Eunhee! You're so pretty!"

 

 

 

"Yoo Seung Ho oppa! You're so handsome."

 

 

 

"Krystal Jung! You're a goddess!"

 

 

 

"Kim Soo Hyun oppa! Marry me!"

 

 

 

"Seung Ho oppa and Eunhee eonnie, Just marry each other!"

 

 

 

"Krystal and Soo Hyun! be together!".

 

 

 

We laughed at the silly remarks of the fans. We smiled, waved and did fan service. Seung Ho oppa and I made a heart shape with our arms then we smiled. The fans took photos of us doing it. We laughed at ourselves then we high-fived. The fans keep shouting for our names. Some wanted to have our autograph, some wanted to take pictures with us. We stopped for a while and gave them but the staff told us to go and hurry up. We bowed to the fans and waved to them.

 

 

 

The fans' screams vanished when we entered the bus for the staff and casts. It was quite warm here inside so I removed my coat and shades. The others did too.

 

 

 

"That was quite intense!" Krystal remarked. "Agree!" Soo hyun oppa said. We laughed at them. They say that Krystal is cold and an Ice Princess like her sister but what they don't know is that both of them are nice, kind, bubbly and fun to be with.

 

 

 

"Sunji eonnie, how many minutes will it take?" I asked. I didn't know where the filming site was and I was experiencing jet-lag but the time didn't really change but aisht! I think I was just tired. "You can still sleep for an hour. It's quite far." I looked at the others.

 

 

 

Most of them were sleeping already. I covered my mouth and yawned. Sunji eonnie gave me a pillow and blanket. I placed the pillow on the window and covered Sunji eonnie and I with the blanket. She looked at me and smiled. I'm really grateful that Sunji eonnie's my manager. I love this lady. I placed her head on my left shoulder and we dozed off.

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

 

All of SM's male rappers were inside the recording studio. We were recording the songs for our special stage in the concert. Key hyung was doing his parts inside the studio and we were waiting for our own parts to be recorded. They were happily talking when Krystal's drama became their topic.

 

 

 

"I haven't seen Krystal for a while." Shindong hyung said.

 

 

 

"They said that she's filming a new drama overseas. She's acting as one of the lead roles that's why she really needs to focus there." Eunhyuk hyung said.

 

 

 

"But how about her parts for the concert?" I asked.

 

 

 

"She finished and practiced her parts ahead of us." He answered.

 

 

 

"Who is she working with?" Kai asked.

 

 

 

We didn't notice that Key hyung already finished and Sehun was the one inside already.

 

 

 

"Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eunhee." Key hyung said then he sat beside me.

 

 

 

"She's partnered with Kim Soo Hyun, right? How about our Eunhee?" Minho hyung asked Key hyung.

 

 

"Our Eunhee?" The other rappers and I asked together. "Ahhh.. We're close with her." Minho hyung said. "Minho, you're next!" Minho hyung stood up and went inside. "I'm ready." He said through the mic then he started rapping.

 

 

 

The other guys totally forgot about what Minho hyung said but not Kai, Sehun and I. I moved closer to Key hyung. Then Kai stood up from his seat  and told the others to move and sat beside Key hyung too then Sehun sat indian-sit style in front of Key hyung.

 

 

 

"Why are you being like this, guys?" He asked with wide eyes while moving away from us.

 

 

 

"Why 'our Eunhee?'" I asked and scooted closer again.

 

 

 

"She's our dongsaeng. We're really close to her. That's all."

 

 

 

"Ahhhhh..." The three of us nodded then gave him space. He sat comfortably again.

 

 

 

"Can I have her number?" Sehun blurted out the question that was going through my mind. Stupid us. There were 6 of us with her and no one even thought about asking her contact number.

 

 

 

"You can but you may not." Minho hyung was behind Sehun and said it near his left ear but Minho hyung made sure the we hear it too.

 

 

 

"Waeeeeeeee?!" Sehun asked while doing his aegyo. I flinched. That was just disgusting.

 

 

 

"That won't work, Sehun." Key hyung said.

 

 

 

"If you have a plan of being friends with her, courting her then having her as your girlfriend, don't do it. We won't let you." Onew hyung said while his arms were crossed on his chest.

 

 

 

"When did you-?" Sehun looked surprised. "I just came in and heard what you're talking about and if you really are planning to do it, just stop. It won't do you any good." He said.

 

 

 

"Key, Minho, we still have practice." Key hyung and Minho hyung nodded and walked out of the room. Before going out Key hyung ponted two of his fingers to his eyes then to us and then the door closed.

 

 

 

"Tssssss... Why do they have to be so protective? I didn't even think about courting her. I just wanna be close to her." Sehun pouted and slumped himself on the couch. We didn't know that the other hyungs were actually listening to our conversation a while ago. They laughed when they saw us with sad and disappointed faces.

 

 

 

"Why don't you just ask Krystal?" Eunhyuk hyung said and winked at us before going inside and record his parts. The three of us smiled, took our phones from our pockets and started typing.

 

 

 

"By the way, Krystal changed her number." We stopped and looked at Yunho hyung.

 

 

 

"Do you have it, hyung?" I asked.

 

 

 

"Unfortunately, only f(x) members have it and they're in Japan promoting. They aren't allowed to use they're own phones.  I don't know why. I'm sorry guys." Yunho hyung added.

 

 

 

"But you can ask them whe they come back," Shindong hyung said.

 

 

 

 

"When will they come back here?" I asked. "A month from now." Shindong hyung answered.

 

 

 

"Why so long?" Sehun said with slumped shoulders. "Chanyeol!"

 

 

 

I stoop up and sighed deeply then walked inside the studio with a sad expression on my face.

 

 

Eunhee's POV

 

 

"Don't please, don't.." Krystal cried. I walked to her with an angry expression.

 

 

 

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you," she said, held my hand and kneeled in front of me.

 

 

 

"And what did you mean, huh?! You lied to me, eonnie. You lied to me! And I wil never ever forgive you! Just forget that I'm related to you. I won't acknowledge you as my sister anymore! I hate you!" I slapped her face then ran away from her. I wiped away my tears with the back of my hand while running away.

 

 

 

"Ji Min ah! Ji Min ah!" She followed me but then she gave up. She kneeled then cover her face with her hands. "Please, don't." She continued to cry.

 

 

"CUT!" the Director Kim shouted. "Good job, guys! This is our last scene for today so you can rest now!" He added.

 

 

 

Sunji eonnie came with tissues and a towel with her. I wiped my face with a tissue while she wiped my sweat.

 

 

 

"You did a great job!" She complimented me with a smile.

 

 

 

"Of course!" I smiled at her then we walked inside the dressing room to fix our things. Krystal lunged forward and hugged me.

 

 

 

"Sorry about the slap," I apologized sincerely.

 

 

 

"That's okay. It's work. You're really good." She pinched my cheeks.

 

 

 

"Thank you." I said. We changed our clothes.

 

 

 

"Girls, let's go!" Sunji eonnie said. We nodded and walked away while holding hands and talking about things.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

"Eunhee-ah. We still have to shoot. Wake up now." Sunji eonnie shook me. I sat and rubbed my eyes. I prepared myself for the shoot. When I was ready, someone knocked on the door.

 

 

 

"I'm coming." I fixed myself grabbed my coat  then we went to the filming site. Everyone was busy fixing the lightings, set and everything. Sunji eonnie dragged me to the dressing room then my stylist started doing her job on me. When we were ready, the director called for us. We went outside and waited for his announcement.

 

 

 

"Okay guys. We will have guests for today's scenes." All of us nodded.

 

 

 

"Are they korean?" I asked. "Some of them." He said.

 

 

 

"So there are more than one of them?" Seung Ho oppa asked. Our director nodded.

 

 

 

"Actually, they're a chinese group. They'll be coming here in a while."  We all nodded and I did some scenes with Seung Ho oppa.

 

 

 

"CUT!" The director shouted.

 

 

 

"Director, they're here already." One of the staff said. We waited for the guests. Six guys came out of a van. I sighed. I remember EXO-K. Those sweet guys. The 6 of them stood in front of us. Krystal shouted to them,

 

 

 

"Oh! It's you, guys!" She walked to them and hugged them one by one.

 

 

 

"Who are they?" I whispered to Krystal when she was back beside me. Then I heard them greet.

 

 

 

"We are One! Annyeong haseyo, EXO-M imnida." I looked at them with confusion. "There's another EXO?" I asked Krystal eonnie. She nodded. All I can say was "Maldo andwae." (It doesn't make sense.)

 

 

--------------------------------

 

Yes! They greeted in Korean because the staff are Korean. She finally met EXO-M!! Protective oppas are introduced here too. Uh-oh. I used Kim Soo Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho because I love those guys! I hope you like this chapter.

SARANGHAEYO! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!

ANNYEONG TO SILENT READERS TOO!