Moon Oppa and Preparation

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

AN: Sorry for giving you boring and crappy chaps! I'm really really sorry. I'll do better next chap. I lost a subscriber and I feel kind of upset but you guys are still here so here's the chap! Please supprt MKIS more and comment!

BG Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_EcpxflIew

 

--

 

EUNHEE'S POV

 

 

 

It was dark already when I woke up from all the drama earlier. I tried to move but there’s something holding onto my hands. I looked down and saw two guys holding each of my hands. Maybe they decided to stay with me and let the others rest.

 

 

 

I looked at the two leaders sleeping peacefully, sitting on a chair with their heads on the bed, my hand on their cheek. It was so peaceful to look at. Two angels sleeping before me is just plain happiness. I took my hands and shook them. Kris oppa was the first to wake up. I reached for the switch for the light when I felt that someone pulled my other hand. I looked at Kris oppa and smiled sweetly.

 

 

“Are you okay?” He asked while caressing my cheeks. I felt my cheeks burned from his touch. Good thing that I haven’t opened the light or I’ll be dead.

 

 

 

“Yes. I think you should go to your unit now,” I replied then he pulled away from me. He suddenly pressed his palm on his forehead.

 

 

 

“Jetlag?” I asked softly. He nodded and smiled. He glanced at Suho who was still sleeping.

 

 

 

“I’ll wake him up,” Answering the question that I know that was running in his mind. He nodded but before he went out,

 

 

 

“Goodnight,” I said to him. “Goodnight, too,” He responded with a smile then he walked out of my room. And now, this person…

 

 

 

“Hey, Dal oppa,” I shook him gently. I decided to give him a nickname. It’s my nature to give nicknames to people. Yongie oppa, Wookie oppa, etc. I gave him Moon because of the song earlier. His voice was just so sweet and I can’t take it off of my mind and while I was in pain, he was the first one to be with me. During the dark days, I knew that he’ll always be the moon to lightened up me. I don’t know if he’ll like it but I hope he will.

 

 

 

He rubbed his eyes and stared at me. He held both of my hands and looked around the room. He looked so worried again. I lightly rubbed my thumbs on the back of his hands and looked directly at his eyes. I tilted my head slightly and beamed at him. He looked so confused and it was extremely cute!

 

 

 

“Thank you,” I said softly without breaking eye contact. I owe EXO a lot! Chanyeol protected me, Kris oppa and Suho stayed with me, Exo-M took care of me even though they just came here and has jetlag, Sehun and Baekhyun bought medicines for me and I will never ever forget the welcome party. Welcome party… Welcome party…

 

 

 

An idea popped in my mind. I looked at Suho again and smiled bigger.

 

 

 

“I’m okay now. You can go back to your unit and sleep again,” I uttered.

 

 

 

“Are you sure you’re okay now?” I nodded like a child. He smiled at me. OHMYKRISUS! His smile… I’ll melt in a second.

 

 

 

His genuine smile became a playful and I know that I’m so dead. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my place. He opened his door and we entered together. It was my first time visiting a neighbor’s house since I became an actress.

 

 

 

His place was just like mine but with different furniture and different vibe. I was busy observing his place and I didn’t even know that he dragged me to his room. I let go of my hand and ne looked at me again. He looked confused. I think because of what he did then he smiled at me again. He grabbed my wrist again and dragged me to his living room.

 

 

 

“Wait. Wait. Wait,” I said rapidly. He again let go of my hand and stood before me.

 

 

 

“Dress up,” He said then ran to his room.

 

 

 

“WHY?!” It was 10:38 in the evening and he was telling me to dress up! Aisht! I don’t have anything to do and I don’t feel sleep so I obliged to what he said. I went to my place and picked an outfit.

 

 

 

I decided to be simple. I grabbed a light blue sweater, a white shirt and black shorts. I took my yellow body bag and seized some useful things. He didn’t tell me where we were going so I don’t know what to bring.

 

 

 

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brushed my teeth. I wore my hair into a ponytail and started applying cream on my face. It was night so nobody will notice if I have make-up on or not. I wore my clothes and let my hair down. I picked up my bag and went to Suho’s place.

 

 

 

He was wearing a new set of clothes. He was in gray sweater, blue jeans and a red bonnet on his head.

 

 

 

“Kaja!” He smiled and I smiled back. He held my hand and we got out together. We were happily walking out of the building when he stopped and stared at me with widened eyes.

 

 

 

“Waeyo, Dal oppa?” I asked while blinking my eyes. He pinched my cheeks and let out a sigh.

 

 

 

“I forgot my car key. It’s with Sehun. I should go up and-” I immediately fished out my car keys from my bag and gave it to him.

 

 

 

“You drive, let’s go!” I said then we rode my car. I asked him to drive because you know, I'm still a er!

 

 

 

“Eunhee-ah, why Moon?” He glanced at me and asked. He focused on driving again but I sensed that he was waiting for my answer. Instead of giving him an answer, I started to sing the song.

 

 

 

Cause you were my sun, the moon. Nae jeonbuyeotdeon neo nae bange itneun. Modeun geotdeuri neol geuriwohanabwa♪♫

 

 

 

He looked at me with shocked expression on his face. I pointed to the rode and he focused on it again.

 

 

 

“I can be the sun and you’ll be the moon,”

 

 

 

“Thank you. I like it! But you’re voice is really damn surprising! You could be a singer!” This man really didn’t know about it. Such a cute guy!

 

 

 

“I was supposed to be the 5th Member of 2NE1,” I simply explained.

 

 

 

“Really? How?”

 

 

 

“I decided that acting is really my passion but sometimes, I sing and dance too,”

 

 

 

“Oh~” Then our conversation went on and on.

 

--

 

We stopped in front of a grocery store just within the Village’s area. It’s open for 24 hours. Thank goodness! I brought my wallet with my cards with me or I would be pissed off! We separated ways to buy the things that we needed. When we were all set, we paid the cashier and went home.

 

 

 

Suho oppa thanked me for coming with him and I thanked him back. It was like the best night since I moved. I never had the chance to bond with my neighbors. I still feel kind of awkward with them and the feeling of being a person who doesn’t belong there still lingers in my body. Hmmp! I don’t care. I have to plan for something.

 

--

 

 AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

Suho just woke up but he went directly to a microphone next to his television. He coughed and switched it on.

 

 

 

“I haven’t used this for a while. EXO-K, wake up now! I decided to prepare a Welcome Back Party for EXO-M. We have to do it now because the party will be held tonight. CHOP CHOP!” He announced and switched the microphone off.

 

 

 

Every leader has that microphone in their units. Everything that they said to it will be announced to the other members through the speakers that were placed inside their rooms. Oblivious to all of them, EXO-K wasn’t the only one that was woken up by the announcement.

 

 

 

Eunhee ran out of her room with only her pajamas on and went to knock on Suho’s door. Suho opened the door and looked at her.

 

 

 

“Good Morning!” Suho said but she was greeted with a sleepy frowning lady in front of him.

 

 

 

“WHAT’S GOOD IN THE MORNING?! YOU FREAKING WOKE ME UP FROM MY BEAUTY SLEEP!” She yelled at him really loud that even Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol went out of their units.

 

 

 

“Well, I didn’t- Oh freaking sh*tty Kai!” He smacked his brother’s head.

 

 

 

“Aww! That hurts, you know?! You can’t just do that-”

 

 

 

“Who’s the leader?”

 

 

 

“You,” Kai pouted and murmured.

 

 

 

“Turn it off,”

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“Turn off her speakers!” Eunhee was surprised that Kai just barged in her unit without asking for her permission.

 

 

 

“He didn’t turn it off? Maybe that’s why she is so angry!” Sehun and Chanyeol laughed together. Eunhee gave them a sharp look then they both stopped. Kai walked out of the room and started bowing and apologizing to her.

 

 

 

She looked at Kai and patted his head. He straightened up and looked at Eunhee with an arched eyebrow.

 

 

 

“I’m older than you,” He said huskily to her ears. It gave shivers to her whole body. Why does he have to do that? She thought. Kai pulled away and ran for his life. The two boys shrugged then went inside their placed.

 

 

 

“Explain. Now,” He started to explain about Kai living there but he moved to Sehun’s because Sehun keeps bothering him at night. He’ll ask Kai to sleep in his room too because he was scared. When Luhan was still in Korea, he was the one staying for the so-innocent Sehun but when he went to China, it started so Kai decided to just vacate his place and live with Sehun. And he forgot to turn off his speakers.

 

 

 

“Oh. Okay!” She was bright again. “Sorry for shouting at you, Dal oppa,” She apologized while bowing. It was his turn to pat her head. She straightened up and sweetly smiled at him. She tapped her index finger on her lower lip while recalling the announcement earlier.

 

 

 

“What did you say earlier?” She asked with innocent eyes.

 

 

 

“We’ll prepare for a party. You know, you can slee-” His words were cut when she interrupted.

 

 

 

“For who?” She asked while playing and patting with her own cheeks gently. She looks so cute doing that. Suho thought.

 

 

 

“For EXO-M. Just go-” He was gonna tell her to go inside her room and sleep but he was interrupted again.

 

 

 

“I’m in! I’ll just wash up.” She said excitedly. She looked up and down to him. She ran while laughing hard and disappeared in her unit.

 

 

 

Suho chuckled to himself. He went inside his room and checked himself in the mirror. The color of his face was obviously flushed out. He looked at himself again. He was only wearing his Winnie the Pooh boxers and a gray shirt.

 

 

 

“HOLY FREAK! OMYHRISUS! SHE DIDN'T SEE THIS! NO! SHE DID! SHE WAS LAUGHING! IT'S SO EMBARASSING! ” Then he started to yell and ran inside his bathroom to wash up.

 

 

 

The other four who is on the same floor with him just laughed their butts off and rolled like a buffalo hearing the leader curse!

 

---

 

finished editing this. ^^