The Day of the Party Part 2

Media Knows? I'm Screwed!

A/N: HEY! THIS IS THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER! I lost a subscriber... again.. huhuhu. well, here it is.

BG Music: http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=UsIFTuYfysI

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

EUNHEE's POV

 

I had fun reading the blogs to them and I knew a lot of new things about them too. While I was laughing, they were covering themselves with anything that they can grasp. They were so uncomfortable but they still felt happy! Ahhhh... They’re so adorable.

 

 

 

After our meeting on the afternoon, I told them that we’ll be spending time together at the Pool Resort next. I didn’t tell them that we’ll have a party. They didn’t even bother to ask any questions regarding it. I’m a genius! Well, not really but.. ANYWAY..

 

 

 

I told them to get ready. We separated ways while they were packing some things. Sehun and I went to our floors to get our things. The only thing that I’ll do is to change my clothes.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

I was reading a book when I heard a knock on the door.

 

 

 

I closed the book and walked towards the door. I opened it then I saw Sehun with his bag.

 

 

 

“Let’s go. They’re all waiting downstairs,” He informed me.

 

 

 

“Even Lay?” I asked curiously. I just don’t want him to be left out.

 

 

 

“Even Lay.” He answered. I nodded and took my bag from the floor.

 

 

 

“Let me help you.” Sehun took the bag and started walking without waiting for me.

 

 

 

I set off on a run to catch up to him. I hooked my arms to him when I got him. He looked at me and smiled.

 

 

 

“Thank you.” I said then we heard the TING! Of the elevator. It opened then Sehun looked at me.

 

 

 

“Ladies first.”

 

 

 

I nodded then went inside first.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~

 

We met everyone at the lobby. They had their bags with them. First time I did when I saw them was look for Lay. Then there, I saw him with the mask on his face. Why does he always have to wear masks? I shrugged.

 

 

 

When the van came, everyone stepped in. Sehun was in the passenger seat while I was at the back with Luhan oppa and Xiumin oppa.

 

 

 

The ride was a little too quiet. It was strange! Maybe they were still thinking about the things that the fans thought about them. I was looking outside the window and thinking about it too but something caught my eye. 

 

 

The house is so cute and beautiful!! I want a house like that! I’m not a fan of Pink but…………….. IT WAS SO DELIGHTFUL TO MY EYES! I JUST WANT TO STEAL IT FROM THE OWNER! PLEASE!!

 

 

 

My full attention was on the house that I didn’t notice that everyone was looking at me. Yes, even Lay and the driver. Well, the driver took glances while driving. They have that amused expression on their faces.

 

 

 

I sat straight and stared at them with confusion and curiosity. I looked back at the house and started blinking at it, innocently. I was drawing little circles on the window while examining the house.

 

 

 

I glanced back at the boys and started jabbing my finger on the window while pointing at the cute house.

 

 

 

“Who owns that?” I asked them while still pointing my finger to the house. Suddenly, a guy walked out of the house.

 

 

 

“A guy owns that house?” Tao shouted with a surprised face. Kris oppa smacked his head while aiding his ear.

 

 

 

“Too loud.” He said then looked back at the house. Everyone’s attention was at the guy. We were a little far from them. The guy’s figure was familiar to me. I bit the side of my lip while thinking about him.

 

 

 

Sehun turned around. “It’s not possible that that’s Key hyung, right?” Sehun said while looking at us. He had this sad look on his face.

 

 

 

“NO WAY! He likes pink but HE’S NOT GAY!” I shouted at him. That was my oppa that he was talking about. Key oppa isn’t like that. I pouted then looked at the house again. It was a little bit far from us. Then I saw a petite girl exiting the house. Then I remembered the guy that came out earlier.

 

 

 

“Ohhhhh….” I said with a playful smile. We were so stupid. I guy would never own that house! Tsk tsk.

 

 

 

“Why?” Sehun asked. I pointed at the house that wasn’t even visible to us anymore.

 

 

 

“KARA’s Goo Hara.” I answered him.

 

 

 

“What’s with Hara?” “Who’s Hara?” Chen oppa and Tao asked me at the same time.

 

 

 

“The owner of the house. And the guy’s Beast’s Junhyung.” I said then I leaned my head on the headrest of the seat. My neck kind of hurt a little. I closed my eyes and rubbed my neck with both of my hands.

 

 

 

I felt a soft thing rubbing my elbows. I opened my eyes then I saw Luhan oppa giving me a neck pillow. He smiled at me then placed it around my neck. I smiled back at him and relaxed. I glanced at Lay’s side.

 

 

 

His pillow wasn’t with him anymore then I looked at the pillow around my neck. I smiled in myself then watched XiuMin oppa play on his iPad.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~

 

FINALLY! We’re here! Sehun was the first one to enter to notify the other guys inside. It was more of a Private Villa than a resort, I think.  

 

 

 

The guys took their bags and stepped out of the van. XiuMin oppa helped me with my belongings while Luhan oppa helped me come out of the van.

 

 

 

The remaining entered together. I was talking to Luhan oppa about my projects when I saw the inside of the villa. 

 

 

 

Such an eye candy HOUSE!

 

I was walking around the villa but I haven’t seen anyone yet. I walked to the pool area then I saw everyone hugging there. I decided to not interrupt them. I went to the bar area instead.

 

“Martini please.” I ordered to the beautiful young lady there.  

 

 

I looked at her nametag. Oh.. Shin Ah Young.  

 

She was with a guy named Kim Hyun Seong and his quite handsome too. 

 

 

“Here, Ma’am.” She gave my drink then I took a sip. 

 

    

 

“You’re boyfriend?” I asked her with a smile. She shook her head.

 

 

 

“Nope. Just a co-worker. Can I have an autograph, Ms. Park?” I took another sip of my drink then nodded. She took a paper and a pen in one of the drawers and gave it to me.

 

 

 

“You’re friends?” She asked me. I think she was talking about the aliens who were happily talking to each other that they never thought that I came with them. Tsss..

 

 

 

I nodded to her then gave back the pen and paper with my autograph.

 

 

 

“Thank You.” She bowed then I smiled to her. I held the stem of my glass while observing my drink. One of the guys took a seat beside me. I didn’t bother looking at him.

 

 

 

“Blue lagoon, please.” He said then Hyun Seong started making his drink.

 

 

 

That voice. How is it possible?!

 

 

 

I purposely didn’t look up and continued staring at my drink. Hyun Seong placed the drink in front of the guy beside me. 

 

 

 

“So Park Eunhee, why are you here?” I looked up and saw Jonghyun oppa’s smirk, directed on me.