Bigbang - Stay

Taoris Songfics/Drabbles

Click for song

Omg gaiz I don't even know what this is. But asdfghjkl Krisyeol! So this one's Krisyeol... but I promise next one will be Taoris kay gaiz don't kill me...


 

Kris didn’t want Chanyeol to leave. It was that simple.

“Hyung, I have to.”

Sometimes Kris thought that Chanyeol was just plain crazy. Sometimes, Kris thought it was himself who was crazy.

 “Okay these are the final groups. EXO-M: Kris, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan, Tao. EXO-K: Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, D.O.”

 “Manager-ssi—”

“Kris, did you not hear the ‘final’?”

It wasn’t as if they ever had time with each other to themselves. But those stolen moments in the restroom, those late nights when neither of them could fall asleep…

“Chanyeol, I can’t believe you’re leaving me.”

“We’ll still see each other.”

Kris jerked up. “Do you really not care about me that much?”

Chanyeol looked over, sorrow masking his usually soft and smiley features. “I’m sorry if it ever seems that way, hyung. I just…”

“You just what?

The younger sighed and shook his head. “I just don’t want to get too close to you for fear that when we separate, it’ll hurt even more. I mean, look at Luhan hyung and Sehun.”

Kris had to admit Chanyeol had a point. He had observed the Hunhan couple before. And came to the conclusion that their manager was… well, let’s just say that the words used to describe him were not humanely appropriate by anyone’s standards.

But time passed and their bond grew stronger. Debut was coming up, and though every one of the members were nervous, anxious, excited, and hating on the manager all at the same time, none of them could deny the fact that it was Kris and Luhan leaving for China and Chanyeol and Sehun staying in Korea instead of EXO-M leaving and EXO-K staying.

Managers were always oblivious. Or they always chose to be.

And then there it was.

“Why’s it always have to be this way?”

“Because life in unfair, hyung. But maybe…”

“Maybe…?”

“Do you think we could make this work? I mean… we are still one. We’re just… not always in the same place. And maybe with the trust of the fans… you know?”

Kris just gaped.

He couldn’t process it. He couldn’t process anything. All he knew was one thing at that moment, and he wasn’t planning on letting it go anytime soon.

So right before their stupid, idiotic, possibly-sasaeng-fan manager started PMSing and screaming at them to board board board the ing plane, Kris leaned closer and whispered, “I love you…”

And then Chanyeol closed the remaining unneeded distance.

What was this “distance” they were speaking of, anyway?


 

A/N: So I just broke my #1 rule: never double-ship. But Krisyeol is just so cute! Sorry T.T and I know this one doesn't make sense. It's supposed to be a song-based fic, not a songfic, that's why it's longer and I could not possibly have done it in like 4 minutes :P