Super Junior M - Love is Sweet

Taoris Songfics/Drabbles

Click for song

So hey... this is my first non-engrish songfic. I have no idea how it's gonna go soo... bear with me. And the next one will be Hunhan for all you Hunhan shippers out there~


"Kris gege?"

"Mmm?"

"Well okay I know this isn't the best time but I just wanted to tell you (again) how much I love you because I really do love you and I don't want to ever lose you and I know I'm not perfect cause I mean you know all my flaws and I'm so sorry but I can't help it... and I'm sorry for all my insecurities and all those times where you've had to come to my rescue, which believe me is a lot, and I want to say thank you for those times as well. I know most of the time you're the one who calls the shots and of course you're all sensible and all that and believe me I'm totally fine so thank you for that too and umm... yeah, I just don't want to lose you because you're the one all perfect and stuff and I'm just... me, I'm just Tao and I'm not really anybody except a member of EXO and I'm not even special or anything--"

"Tao, shut up."

"Wha-- mmph!"

Kris always knew the best way to placate Tao. Which sometimes resulted in the other members having sleepless nights, but it was always worth it, because in truth (and even though none of them were supposed to play favoritism), Tao was the most important person to Kris. 

And everyone knew that. 


A/N: Holy mother of krisus what was that. I guess it was an outpouring of MY emotions as well cause I seriously needed to rant and let off some steam today. So much homework and I have about 5 projects due this week (right after spring break too! wtf teachers with PMS, gtfo). Anyways, I'll try to write a Hunhan tomorrow cause I've been missing them :P