Jesse McCartney - It's Over

Taoris Songfics/Drabbles

Click for song

So... I just made this up as I went along...


"I'm sorry, Tao, could you explain to me why you're leaving again?"

"It's because of Kris gege... I can't tell you why, it's just... it's because of him."

Kris froze right outside of their manager's door, struck stupid at what he had just heard. Tao was leaving... and it was all because of him? Wh-what?

"WH-WHAT?? TAO, WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?? YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!" Without thinking, Kris had barged into the cramped room with fists bunched and near tears. 

"Kris gege..." Tao was at a loss of words. He had never wanted Kris - or anyone - to know what he was planning to do. 

"WHY, TAO?! Tell me, what did I ever do to you to make you want to leave EXO?! Just tell me what I did wrong, and I'll change for you, please, I PROMISE!! Just... just don't leave me..." Kris, for possibly the first time in his life, was crying. Over Tao. 

"I-I'm sorry, gege. I can't tell you why... I just... I have to. I... I'll miss you, gege. Please, stay safe. I love you..."

Kris has never stopped believing that those words were the reason why Tao had to leave.


A/N: Oh. Wow. This one was probably even worse. And I think the song was shorter too, LOL~ Oh well, enjoy the angst. I shall be back with another one... probably soon haha. Peace~