This is Madness

Taoris Songfics/Drabbles

 

His eyes fluttered shut, breath coming in shallow gasps.

Maybe it was lack of oxygen, lack of alcoholic drinks, or lack of that illegally hot man surrounded by strippers on the other side of the club, but Tao was completely sure that he was tipsy and hallucinating even though he’d only had one and a half drinks (that probably only contained enough alcohol to intoxicate a cricket) since entering the club.

It wasn’t as if he knew that man in the corner or anything, but he would happily bet everything he had on the fact that this man (was he even a man, or some kind of god or angel?) was the most iest thing anyone had ever laid eyes on.

Tao was so busy fantasizing about how unspeakably amazing it would feel to have said man’s eyes tear into him ravenously – he could die ecstatically – like he was presently tearing into his what seemed like thousandth drink that Tao didn’t even notice how he had exited his circle of endless stick women and was making a beeline towards him— or was it that bartender in front of him?

“Hey.”

Tao could have fainted right then and there. In fact, he was sure he did. That voice was like honey-coated molasses over a seven-layer fudge cake and he was like a child that had been denied anything sweet since forever.

“H-h-h-h-hello-oh…” In contrast, Tao sounded like nails covered in sandpaper scratching math problems onto a blackboard. He tried to pacify it a bit by inhaling some beverage, only to spray it all over the front of hot man’s shirt as he realized it was entirely too strong for him.

The latter seemed unfazed and held out a hand as Tao stared in horror. “I’m Kris, but you can call me Kris. And you are?”

“T-t-t-tao! And I’m so sorry about your shirt!” Tao took Kris’s hand and began to bow furiously.

Kris laughed, and Tao fainted all over again. “Don’t worry about it, it’s washable. Trust me, I’ve had this happen more than once. Oh, but it looks like I must be going now. I guess I’ll see you around sometime, somewhere.”

“O-o-okay! I’m really sorry!” Tao bowed once more before finally deciding to wrench his hand from Kris’s warm one, all the while mentally facepalming himself for acting like such a dork in front of the hottest man on earth.

Kris smiled secretly to himself while making his way to his home. That Tao was such an adorable dork. He wouldn’t mind being “kidnapped” now, would he?

When Tao had finally regained a sliver of his senses, he realized that there was a slip of napkin in his hand. He had probably grabbed it in his haste to— but wait… wasn’t that hand the one that shook Kris’s?

He clumsily unfurled the napkin and there, in his hand, was a 10-digit number scrawled quite messily.

This time, Tao really did faint. But not before he punched that precious number into his phone and had it imprinted into his head. 

 

 

 

A/N: This is such a random 510-word clubfic I wrote on the way back from Yellowstone (to Seattle)... I was bored okay... I don't even know what this is OTL please forgive me >>