002.

What is Love?

idek 

un-betaed. 

III. Wufan

 

 

"Hello, I am EXO-K's leader, the guardian of all members, Suho!" The said man smiled his bright smile as all the females in the crowd screamed. The rest of the members introduced themselves. Then Kai went on to thank their fans for showing up at their fan signing event.

"Thank you for supporting our new mini-album 'Heartless'!" (a/n: i made that up, fancy huh?)

The fanmeeting proceeded with fangirls running up to the table to get their cd signed. 

Everything was a blur to Junmyeon -- all he could think about was his hyung. When they came back from China to prepare for their next mini album, every one of them felt happy to be reunited with their brothers. But it was different for Junmyeon. He had decided that once they comeback, he was going to confess to him. He was going to tell Kris about how he makes his heart run a marathon, how his smile makes him blush, how his hugs make the cage of butterflies break. He wanted to tell Kris that he is in love with him. But of course, he backed out last minute, seeing how Kris was being close to M's maknae, Tao.

Junmyeon mechanically signed albums, smiling while doing so.

I should've confessed. Now I have to wait until promotions for Heartless is over to do it. Junmyeon inwardly sighed. The fan signing was ending soon and he was glad. Suddenly girls started screaming, but he ignored it. He figured Kai was doing fanservice with Chanyeol again. 

A picture of himself came into his view but he didn't lift his head up -- he didn't want to see what cringe worthy material Kai and Chanyeol were performing.

"Who should I make this out too?" He asked, forcing himself to sound happy.

He didn't get a reponse for a bit, but a deep voice answered, "Make it out to 'my dragon ge' please."

Junmyeon's head shot up to see him standing in front of the table, grinning. "Kris hyung!"

"Are you going to sign my CD or what?"

The leader quickly scribbed 'my dragon ge' and his signature before getting out of his seat to pounce onto Kris. "Hyung!"

The older one wrapped his arms around Junmyeon's waist as fan girls screeched in glee. Junmyeon could hear s laughing at him but he could care less. 

"Are you still going to confess to me? Because I was waiting for it." Kris whispered into the other's ear. Junmyeon blushed and buried his face into Kris' chest, earning more screams and dying fangirls. 

"My stupid dragon ge." He muttered.

 

IV. Zhang Yixing

 

 

If there's one thing Junmyeon hates more than asparagus, it's crying. And if there's one thing he hates more than crying, it's goodbyes. And he wasn't even mentally prepared for today. Today is the day he has to depart from his brother. And his lover.

EXO had just completed their Chinese showcase the day before, and today's the day that the K members have to fly back to Korea to prepare for their debut. He didn't want to go to the airport. He didn't want to say goodbye. Never.

"Come on, Junmyeon!" Minseok could be heard on the other side of the door of his hotel room.

"No."

"But you have to leave! Don't you remember? Your debut? In Korea! Not in China! Korea!"

"No."

Minseok sighed and left the said leader alone. 

"Is he not coming out?" Kris asked. Minseok nodded in response.

"Junmyeon! Let's go."

"No."

"Junmyeon, you're the leader of EXO! You have to set an example for the others. What are you doing right now?"

"I refuse to leave this room. I refuse to go the airport. I'm going to stay here for the rest of my life!"

"I give up." Kris announced to the rest of the EXO members who stood in the middle of the hallway.

Everyone glanced at Yixing. He bit his lip and pushed past the other members. Yixing knocked on the door. "Open up, hyung."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Junmyeon!"

He heard shuffling on the other side, and the door creaked opened. "What?"

"Can I come in?"

"No."

Yixing pushed the door futher open anyways. He shut the door behind him and led Junmyeon towards the beds.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything." Junmyeon managed not to cry, though his voice cracked.

Yixing wrapped his arm around Junmyeon's waist and let him bury his face into his chest. "Oh baby, don't worry. We'll get to see each other soon. Once promotions are over, we'll be back in Korea again."

The latter did not reply. He just took in a deep breath, taking in Yixing's scent. The two got up and walked out hand in hand. The 12 of them slowly walked towards the front of the hotel, where the vans were waiting.

Junmyeon sat next to Yixing in the van, but did not show any emotions. He was determined not to cry.

When they arrived at the terminal, Junmyeon still did not cry, though he clutched onto his boyfriend's hand. The K members stood on one side, and the M member stood on the other side.

"Take care of yourselves!" Kris smiled.

"Don't miss us too much!" Jongdae teased, making everyone laugh.

Junmyeon looked at the floor, ignoring everyone and everything. He hates goodbyes. And crying.

Yixing took a look at his boyfriend and sighed. He silently walked up to him and pulled him into a hug, ignoring all the screaming fangirls. "Please, baby. Don't be like this. You know I love you a lot. Everything's going to be ok. I'm not going to forget you, I'm not going to forget us, I'm not going to forget our love. Baby, I love you so much. It's goodbye for now, not goodbye forever." He whispered, rubbing Junmyeon's back. 

And that broke the leader. He sobbed into Yixing's shoulders.

He hates crying. And he hates saying goodbye.