001.

What is Love?

Psst! Minseok = Xiumin; Junmyeon = Suho; Zitao = Tao; Yixing = Lay; Jongin = Kai

un-betaed as always

---

I. Kim Minseok

 

 

EXO-K and EXO-M had concluded their MAMA promotions and were ready to go back to the practice rooms to learn their new songs. 

"Minseokie hyung!" Junmyeon grinned, waving his arms like a maniac. The EXO-K members stood in front of the terminal at Incheon airport. They all hid their faces, embarassed by their leader.

Minseok waved back, his grin as wide as it could get. He ran out of the terminal, leaving his suitcase for Zitao to carry. The older one ran into Junmyeon's arms.  The other 10 members of EXO groaned in embarrassment.

Junmyeon caught Minseok and spun him around. "I missed you so much, hyung!" He whispered into the latter's ear.

"I missed you too!" Minseok cutely smiled.

Zitao fake vomited and dragged the extra suitcase towards Sehun. Everyone laughed at Zitao's silliness and they all walked towards their vans, arms over shoulders. 

The van ride was extremely loud and it was a big mess but Junmyeon and Minseok sat in the back; just the two of them. The younger one kept whispering silly things into Minseok's ear and it was making his heart beat fast. Junmyeon s his arm around Minseok's waist and snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"I'm so happy that you're back, hyung." Junmyeon mumbled and then proceeded to nibble at his neck.

"Stop, Junmyeon!" Minseok squeaked, "you know I'm ticklish!"

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Jongin choked, earning a kick in the back of his seat from Junmyeon.

"Go away!" Junmyeon sighed, his head still burried into Minseok's neck. 

"Don't be mean, Junmyeon." Kris scolded.

"Go away!" Junmyeon repeated, whining now.

"I can't believe you're our leader!"

"Control your boyfriend, Minseok!" Luhan snorted.

Minseok blushed. "Guys, stop teasing Junmyeon!" 

Everyone settled down after recieving silent death threats from their leader. Everyone returned to talking about what it was like promoting in China and how EXO-M was extremely awkward during interviews.

"I'm hungry." Kai announced.

"Me too." Everyone agreed, rubbing their flat and empty stomachs.

"I'm hungry," Junmyeon announced, "hungry for some steamed buns!"

 

II. Luhan

 

When Junmyeon first met Luhan, he believed that God answered his prayers and sent him an angel. But he was too shy to speak to the baby faced angel. He longed for his touch, for Luhan's attention. 

To him, Luhan is brighter than an angel.

And when they had their Chinese showcase, he knew that he had to tell Luhan. 

---

"Luhan hyung," Junmyeon was restless, his voice desperate. The showcase was ending, and he had to tell Luhan. At least before they go back to Korea. 

"Yes, Junmyeon?" The older one absentmindedly replied, fumbling with his shoes.

The leader bent over and reached to help Luhan. Their hands softly brushed against each other as Junmyeon tied the shoelaces together. A pink blush crept on his face, but he continued, focusing on the extremely white shoe in front of him.

"Are you ok, Junmyeon?" Luhan whispered when Junmyeon stood up.

The boy took a deep breath. "Hyung, we need to talk." 

"What is it?"

"Hyung, I ---" Junmyeon was interrupted when a stage manager yelled for Luhan. "Luhan, Kai please go on standby!" Junmyeon mentally cursed the stage manager as he watched Luhan and Kai walk together towards the stage. He shut his eyes and took a long, deep breath. 

He kept his eyes shut and slumped onto the old couch. "It's not going to work. It's not going to work, it's not going to work." He muttered to himself.

"What's not going to work?" He heard the angel's voice. His eyes opened slowly, seeing a sweaty Luhan in front of him.

"What? Oh, hyung, when did you get back?"

"What's not going to work, Junmyeon?" Luhan repeated.

"I -- I..."

Luhan watched him, expectantly. 

"Oh dear," Junmyeon sighed and took another deep breath. He bit his lip before his beautiful voice slipped from his lips.

He sang his favorite song off their debut album --- Angel.

"....

You asked where I came from, the smile in response is a secret,
All I want is for you and I to continue walking,

Wherever we go, it'll be heaven"

He finished the song and looked deep into Luhan's eyes. "Hyung, I've been in love with you for a quite a time now. I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that in my eyes, you're an angel."