003.

What is Love?

V. Byun Baekhyun

 

 

Byun Baekhyun aka greasy bacon is greasy. 

Junmyeon determined that during their trainee days. So greasy that he could fry eggs on Byun Baekhyun's head. 

"You. You grease." Junmyeon narrowed his eyes at the younger one.

"What, hyung?" The other innocently blinked back. 

"You are greasy."

"No I'm not." A greasy smile flashed.

"Go away." Junmyeon faked a puke and went to go play with Zitao.

"But you like it!" Baekhyun followed Junmyeon like a lost puppy.

"No I don't! Go away! I'm trying to play with Zitao, can't you see?" 

"But you like my grease!" 

"No."

"Yes."

"Oh gosh, ge!" Zitao whined, and ran off to hide behind Kris.

Junmyeon rolled his eyes. "Do you see what you did?" 

"But you like it, don't you?" Baekhyun growled, pulling Junmyeon into his embrace. "You like it." He stated, wiggling his eye brows.

"Oh god," Junmyeon squeaked.

Baekhyun's arms wrapped arround Junmyeon's waist. "I love you, Junmyeon~"

"Why are you my boyfriend again?"

"'cos you love me and my grease."

Junmyeon, embarassed, burried his face into Baekhyun's neck. "Damn you, you stupid grease." He muttered.

 

VI. Kim Jongdae

 

 

Junmyeon knows he's not a fantastic singer, but he's a great singer.

Everyone, especially Jongdae, tells him that his voice is amazing. But he can't agree, because in his opinion, Jongdae has the most amazing voice he has ever heard in his twenty two or so years of living. He was sold the moment Jongdae opened his mouth to sing.

"Oh, hyung! Your voice was perfect during the live for Angel today! It was the best~" Jongdae gushed, latching himself onto Junmyeon's arm. The older one blushed slightly.

"Not really... Baekyun and Kyungsoo did better."

"Hyung!" Jongdae whined. "You did good too! I really, really like your voice."

"Sure, Jongdae." Junmyeon laughed off the fact that he was blushing and that his heart was beating abnormally fast. 

"What do I have to do to get you to believe me hyung?"

Junmyeon shrugged. "I don't know. I don't think I'll ever believe you."

Jongdae sighed and bent over a bit to whisper into the elder's ear. "Pabo hyung." He then planted a soft kiss onto the other's cheek, and scampered away, not waiting for a response.

The leader gasped and placed his hand softly onto his cheek.

That night, Junmyeon stared at the ceiling. All he could think about was the kiss that he recieved today from the vocalist he has a crush on.

Just as sleep was about to invade the man when he heard his door creak open. His eyes snapped opened and he squinted, trying to find the person depriving him of sleep.

"Hyung?" He heard the familiar voice whisper.

"What's wrong?" Junmyeon sat up, carefull not to wake his roommate.

"I can't sleep."

Jongdae slipped into Junmyeon's bed and immediately wrapped his arm around Junmyeon's neck. The older one, shocked, slowly wrapped his arm around Jongdae's waist. 

"Hyung, can you sing me to sleep?"

And so Junmyeon sang 4MEN's Baby Baby.

 

 

 

"Hyung..." Jongdae whispered sleepily after Junmyeon finished.

"Hmm?"

"They reason I feel for you was because of your voice..." Slowly he drifted off to sleep.