005

What is Love?

IX. Huang Zitao

 

Junmyeon has a difficult time communicating with Zitao, one of the younger members. He really does want to talk to him -- after all, he does have the crush on the Chinese member.

He didn't want to confess to the younger boy through the other Chinese members. That'd be quite embarrassing. 

Instead he asked his favorite member, Luhan to teach him Mandarin. "Luahn-hyung, help me?" He slightly begged, pouting, knowing that Luhan wouldn't be able to handle his aegyo.

"Oh alright!"

"Yay!" Junmyeon grinned with a celebratory dance. 

"What do you want me to teach you?"

Junmyeon suddenly turns embarrassed. "U-uh, how do you say 'I love you'?"

"Are you serious, Junmyeon? That's like the easiest thing! Even Americans know it!"

The younger one pouted. "It's Wo Ai Ni, silly."

Junmyeon nodded. He decided to go buy a book on learning Mandarin so he wouldn't have to bother the Chinese members. 

 

 

"What does that even say?" He groaned, and buried his face into the blanket.

"H-hyung," He heard Zitao's small voice from the door. He quickly shoved the book under his blanket.

"What is it, Zitao?" He turned to face the younger boy.

Zitao paused for a while, trying to find a way to express himself in a language he has yet to master. "I-I'm bored!"

"Do you want to go to the Gucci store?" Junmyeon asked.

Zitao's face immediately lit up and his smile grew bigger and bigger. "Yes, please!" He nodded his head furiously.

 

Junmyeon decided he rather have holes be burned in his wallet to see Zitao's smile than learn Mandarin. 

 

X. Kim Jongin

 

 

Teach Me How to Dougie was blasting through the speakers in the practice room at SM Entertainment. The 3 dancers of EXO -- Kai, Sehun, and Yixing were dancing to the song.

The other 9 watched in envy; they wish the could dance like that.

Junmyeon was determined to get Jongin to teach him how to dance.

"Jongin~" Junmyeon sang, clinging onto the taller boy's waist.

"Yes hyung?" Jongin looked down. He couldn't believe that the leader of EXO is 10 cm shorter than him. 

"Teach me how to dance."

"What?"

"Please? You're such an amazing dancer."

"A-alright, hyung..."

And so Jongin taught, or tried to, teach Junmyeon how to dougie. 

"Ok, I quit." Junmyeon announced after 10 minutes of "doing" the dougie.

"Me too." Jongin agreed, plopping on the floor next to the leader.

Junmyeon pouted and glanced over at the sweaty and heavy breathing Jongin. He couldn't help but lean over and plant a kiss on Jongin's plump lips. The younger one froze.

"Maybe, I should teach you how to kiss properly."

 

XI. Oh Sehun

 

 

"Sehuna." Junmyeon poked the younger boy on the cheek.

"Yes, hyung?" The called boy turned to look at his boyfriend.

"I like you."

Sehun giggled, "I like you too, hyung."

"God, you're so beautiful." Junmyeon burried his face into the crook of Sehun's neck.

"Hyung...." Sehun grinned. He loves it when his boyfriend compliments him. 

"Teach me how to be an ulzzang. I want to be good looking like you."

Sehun thought his boyfriend was kidding, but when he took a look at Junmyeon, all he could see was seriousness. 

"Hyung... you don't need me to teach you how to be an ulzzang."

"Why is that?" Junmyeon pouted.

"Because you're perfect just the way you are," Sehun cheekily answered.

Junmyeon laughed and his eyes twinkled.  "I have the best ulzzang boyfriend ever."

"Uh no. I do." Kai piped up, pointing at Luhan.

---

fin ♥