004.

What is Love?

VII. Park Chanyeol

 

Chanyeol is a giant baby, Junmyeon decided. And it's not fair to him at all. He wants to be 182 cm tall.  He wants to act like a baby, too. Too bad, he's 172 cm and he's the leader of EXO. He isn't growing any taller and he cannot be childish for the sake of s.

"Chanyeol, could we switch places?"

"What are you talking about, hyung?" Chanyeol(o) asked, pouting slightly.

"I want to be a giant baby like you for a day!" Junmyeon wailed. 

The taller one laughed at his boyfriend. "Oh, you're so cute!" He slightly pinched the other's cheek.

"I'm serious!" Junmyeon threw his hands in the air, pouting.

"Okay, you giant baby," Chanyeol cooed, moking Junmyeon. "You can do whatever your heart desires."

So for the rest of the day, Chanyeol treated Junmyeon like a giant baby, going to extent of bending his legs to be shorter than Junmyeon.

"Oh baby!"

"Oh you're so adorable, you!"

"Oh, baby I love you."

"Junmyeon baby, you're so cute!!" 

He would not stop hugging and pinching Junmyeon.

Later that night, Junmyeon gave up. "Okay you know what!? I rather you be the giant baby."

Chanyeol giggled. "I know, hyung. You're such a lovable idiot." He bent over and planted a kiss onto Suho's soft lips.

 

VIII. Do Kyungsoo

 

 

Growing up, Junmyeon ate white powdered donuts as an occasional snack. So he loves powdered donuts.

And to this day, he still eats them as a snack. 

"You know, international fans call Kyungsoo donut." Chanyeol proudly announced to everyone, saying donut in his heavily accented English.

Everyone gave him a strange look and Kyungsoo's eyes widen. "Really? They call me donut?"

"Yeah! And they call Baekhyun over here, bacon!"

The leader blinked and popped a powdered donut hole into his mouth. "That's nice," he said, his mouth full. 

"Junmyeon hyung likes donuts, so he must like Kyungsoo hyung too!" Jongin cheekily screamed, while Sehun was chasing him. The leader choked on his donut and Kyungsoo turned red.

"Ooooooh." Everyone obnoxiously grinned like teenage girls. 

Junmyeon chugged down the water from his bottle and slowly swallowed. "Shut up!" He exclaimed, glaring at the trouble maker, Jongin. He didn't notice the disappointed look that flashed on Kyungsoo's face. 

The rest of the day, the boys continued to practice. But one person couldn't help but steal glances at Kyungsoo. What Jongin said kept repeating itself in Junmyeon's mind. What if I really do like Kyungsoo? 

-

That night, they were all gathered at the K dorm, lazing around the living room. Junmyeon's heart was beating really fast and his hands started getting clammy. 

He ruffled his hair violently then stomped out of his room, baby powder in hand. "Do you guys want to know why I don't like Kyungsoo like that?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at their leader. "Because he's just a donut! He's not a powdered donut!"

Kyungsoo looked at him with big eyes. Junmyeon proceeded to dump the baby powder onto Kyungsoo. "THERE! He's a powdered donut and he's mine. All mine!"