Yoochun Oppa's Little Brother

Summer Trip

SULLI’S POV

“Daebak! Our school prince is single again!” Jiyeon happily spread the news in the second recess time. The girls were all shout and even clapped their hands. I was the only one who stood still, enjoying my popsicle.

“Did he just end the relationship like that?” Krystal asked in curiousity.

Jiyeon nodded in sure. “From what I heard, today is their 100 day anniversary. He looked fine this morning; he even gave her a cute rilakkuma doll. Of course she’s happy, but on the first recess this afternoon, he ended their relationship”

“He’s truly a living legend. A playboy legend” Krystal added, clapped her hands.

“Ya, don’t you all think he’s too cruel? Jiyoung must be sad.. He’s too much..” I responded while eating the popsicle.

Krystal and Jiyeon looked at me with a surprise expression.

“Of course she’s sad. She’s crying at the bathroom. But look at the bright side, the prince is single again, Sulli…” Jiyeon replied playfully.

I rolled my eyes in annoyed.

“Ya, Jiyeon. He’s single now. Are you going to do something? Maybe like… asking him out?” Krystal suddenly asked Jiyeon.

We all knew Jiyeon’s such an adventurous girl and one of her dream was to have Chanyeol as her boyfriend.

I looked at Jiyeon. “Don’t play with him, Jiyeon..” I warned her.

“Well, I think it’s worth to try, eh?”

Park Chanyeol had driven all girls crazy in this school.

 

 

People might think I hate him, but actually I was being fair. I’ve known Park Chanyeol even before I born in this world. Rumor said that he shocked my mother when he played hide and seek in my house, so in instant my mom had a contraction due to the shock, and voila! I was born a week faster than predicted. Thank you, Park Chanyeol.

He’s 2 years older than me and he’s practically became my friend because our parents were friend. He was the maknae of Park family, whom my family close with. His brother, Yoochun oppa, was close to my brother, Choi Siwon. I thought I will be his in law because my cousin, Sooyoung unnie, was in a relationship with Yoochun oppa. Too bad it’s already over. I love them as couple, though.

Talking about Park Chanyeol, he’s credited as the mini Yoochun oppa. Both of them were cute, sneaky, playful, tall, and in short: perfect. That’s not my opinion, it’s just a common comment that I found in my whole life until now. For Yoochun oppa, of course it’s soooooo right. Side note, I was so proud when Sooyoung unnie could tame Yoochun oppa, making him her boyfriend. But Park Chanyeol?

You guys should see him when he’s awake. His face were swollen everywhere. And his hair? Did you think his hair was perfectly combed? No way. Whenever he wakes up, his hair automatically creates a bird nest. And he’s not calm like what you’ve been ranting about, girls. He’s noisy that you even can hear his voice when you turn on the vacuum cleaner. Yet he still earned “Prince” nickname at school. Spare me.

And who am I?

I’m Choi Sulli, the forever childhood friend of Chanyeol. People think I’m glued to him. We always been in the same kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, and now… the senior high school. Girls in school were all jealous over me, just because I always go to school with him. And I was once bullied because of this. Bad memory, I didn’t want to remember it…

Oh the school bell rang. I need to get back on my class…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANYEOL’S POV

“Ya, don’t forget our game today! Let’s meet at Jongin’s place at 7 tonight” Baekhyun said as we walked from the class.

Today was the last day of our senior high school day. Right after national examination last week, we’re officially ended our senior year. And to celebrate it, me and the boys were going to have some barbeque party and played starcraft. That’s Jongin’s idea actually. But we’re boys and we love games, so yeah!

I bid goodbye to them and stood near the school gate. I looked at my watch, she should be already here. Once again, I looked at the school gate. She’s finally there, along with Jiyeon and Krystal. I saw Jiyeon and Krystal walked to different direction with her. Without hesitation I came closer to her.

“Let’s go home” I told once I stood beside her.

“I won’t come home with you today. I need to go to the book store” she replied as she checked her wallet. After done checking her money, she put it back and waved her hand at me.

“Ya, I’ve been waiting there. Are you just going to left me like that?”

She looked at me in confusion.

“You can choose to follow me or go back home alone. It’s up to you. By the way, I didn’t ask you to wait, right?”

She continued to walk, leaving the school. I chuckled and decided to join her. We didn’t talk when we’re walking to the bookstore near the school. Was there anything bothering her? She usually talks about anything and now, she’s just quiet.

“Is there anything wrong?” I asked her.

She shook her head. Her long wavy brown hair fell perfectly on her shoulder. I remember I was once put a gum on it and… Sulli had to cut her hair short, really short that people thought she was a boy at that time. Never thought that it would grow longer and more beautiful day by day… Err, what am I talking about?

We finally arrived at the bookstore. I wasn’t a big fan of book so I just casually went inside and chose several comic books that my hyung might like and went to the convenient store across it. I waited for her while drinking the orange slush that I bought.

She went out from the bookstore and walked to my direction. She placed her pink backpack at her lap when she gave me the paperbag from the bookstore.

“This is for you…” she said as she put it in my lap.

I looked inside the paperbag, an English books but more like a comic book. I looked back at her.

“Gumo told me that you’re going to learn International Business. I know it isn’t proper, but I guess you hate an English text book, so I bought you this… It helps a lot to learn English… Hehehe” her eye smiled showed.

“My mom?”

She nodded.

“Hope you learn well in university. Don’t be such a lazy anymore…” she said as we stood up from the chair and walked back home.

“You know I’m effortlessly smart, right?” I said as I playfully hit her arm with mine. She pouted. “Oh, you’re trying to be cute,eh?” I again.

She rolled her eyes, didn’t respond to my joke.

“I heard you broke up with Jiyoung…” she finally spoke when we walked past at kid playground at the park.

I sat on the swing and took out my Polaroid, avoiding this dialogue.

“Do you want to take a selca?” I asked her, pointing at my Polaroid while fleshing my teeth.

“I know this isn’t my concern… It’s just.. why you broke up with her? I thought you like her?” she asked while looked at me, ignoring my camera.

I nodded.

“I like her”

Sulli looked surprised.

“… but suddenly I felt like I don’t like her anymore. So I broke up with her. Why would I be in a relationship with a girl that I don’t like?”

“Stop playing those girls’ heart.. You know karma does exist, right?”

She let out a sigh and moved her swing slowly.

“Ya, why so serious? What is wrong with you…” I pinched her cheek. Again, she pouted.

I quickly took my Polaroid and get ready to take her picture when she pouted.

“Aishh… Stop it!” she pulled away from me.

“I just want to take your picture, Sulli. Come on, grant my last wish”

She looked at me. “Last wish? What does it mean?”

I still hold the Polaroid in a ready position to take a picture. Somehow, I couldn’t manage to talk straightly at her.

“Didn’t mom tell you? I am studying International Business…” I started to explain to her.

“And…. ?” she slightly moved her head to the left, looking at me.

I cleared my throat before continued.

“… in America. I just accepted at one of the university there…” I spoke in lower volume.

She kept looking at me, tried to digest my words. Her eyes nailed to me, she totally didn’t blink even once. I accidentally hit the Polaroid button, but apparently no picture appeared. I thought ran out of the films. I quickly put the Polaroid inside my bag.

“Well… Congratulation, Park Chanyeol! Let’s rule America! Hehehe” she said with wide eyes and bright smile.

“Are you… are you gonna miss me?” I asked her shyly.

Heck, why did I ask that to her. She squealed.

“No more you, means… less problem in life, you know? Hehehe.. I don’t have to bring those presents for you again and no one will scold me for going to school with the prince of the school… life would be better that way…”

I looked at her pitifully.

I caused too much trouble for her. She was once bullied by those girls who labeled themselves as my fans. I remembered Siwon hyung took her home while Sulli looked really scared with several bruises in her hands. At that time, she lied that she was hit because some personal problems with that girl, not because of me. I chased those girls and gave them a lesson. It’s enough to make them stayed away from her forever.

“Later on, while you’re in America… please stop fleshing your teeth and watch your eyes, okay? You have 100% similarity with Chucky, you know? It scares people” she casually said as she left the swing and started to walk. “Let’s go home”

I followed her. Was she really that cool? I thought she will ask more about my school… How on earth she just left like that?

“Ya Choi Jinri! Will you miss me or not?”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First chapter!

I'll edit it though.. it looked so creepy now... .____.

But hope you guys like it :)