Epilogue

Amor De Engano

 

“Kamshamnida” Kyuhyun bowed to the staff as he nudges his manager’s side.

 “Fine, you could go home to your wife now.” His manager jokingly said as he smiled at the action.

Wife, Kyuhyun repeated in his mind. He grinned, loving the way it sounds.

Before he looked like a crazy fool, he thanked his manager and made his way to his car.

Once he reached that familiar house, he hurriedly went inside not wanting to spend even another second apart from him.

He felt his heart flutter as he sees the beautiful silhouette of his love, shining amidst the dark as it beautifully lies on the couch.

He went nearer, as he brush a few strands of hair that’s covering the other’s exquisitely beautiful face. And he chuckles inside, thinking how it could be possible that he just fell with the other more and more in spite of the already overflowing love he already has for him, but yes indeed he do, and he doesn’t protest of it.

Sungmin flinch at the sudden touch but a huge grin immediately escaped from his face as he sees Kyuhyun in front of him. He immediately hugged the other, leaning in to the warmth and comfort he radiates.

“Hi Wifee.” Kyuhyun jokingly muttered, kissing the said man on his forehead as he tightened the hug, burning with affection and love.

“Wifee? Where did you get that?” Sungmin giggled as he broke the hug to reach for a kiss.

 “You know I’m a guy right? That’s not going to happen.” He looked deeply at Kyuhyun’s beautiful brown orbs before flashing a sincere smile. “It doesn’t matter anyways. As long as I have you, I would not ask for anything else.”

“I love you.” Kyuhyun softly murmured, his lips inches away from Sungmin’s, that the latter could feel the other’s hot breath to his.

 “I love you too, so much.” Sungmin murmured as he slowly bring their lips together, dancing into a slow, melodious rhythm.

After a few seconds, their kiss got more intense as they kiss deeper and harder, into the other’s lips, savoring the addictive taste they’ll never get tired of.

Without breaking the kiss, Kyuhyun softly laid his and Sungmin’s body on the couch, pushing it closer increasing the heat that swiftly jolted all throughout their bodies.

Kyuhyun’s hands then found its way inside Sungmin’s shirt, gently brushing his cold hands into Sungmin’s warm soft skin.

“Kyu… You need to eat dinner first.”

“Mmm.. Can’t I have the dessert first?” Kyuhyun murmured as he brings his lips into Sungmin’s neck, leaving soft chaste kisses on it.

Sungmin giggled at his lover’s action. “Kyuuu… “

But Kyuhyun just continued kissing, bringing his lips lower as he subtly tears Sungmin’s shirt for more access. He then took time first to admire Sungmin’s flawless body, saved by the small marks that were left of their last love-making session. He gently grazed his fingers through it, sending shivers all trough out the older’s half-bare body, then Kyuhyun kissed it one by one, admiring the beauty that symbolizes the unity of their love.

Sungmin smiled, as he cherish every bit of his lover’s kisses, accepting the overflowing love that comes with each of it.  The other then put the last from the thrall of kisses to Sungmin’s lips, before looking deeply in his eyes and pouring his heart out. “I love you.” 

Sungmin just answered back with a passion-filled kiss, holding onto Kyuhyun’s neck for deeper access which the other gladly reciprocated with as much gusto.

They shared a long breathless kiss before they both mutually break it, as they immediately proceeded on discarding each of their clothing. After it, they didn’t waste time as they straight away find their way into each other’s lips again, lavishing that sweet addicting taste that still drives them crazy every time.

Their bodies slumped together on the couch, making their already s brush together, boosting intense pleasure all trough their burning body, making them lose their mind.

“Kyuuu..” Sungmin managed to say in between their mouths as he roughly brush into Kyuhyun’s, desiring for more friction.

The hard feel of their bare members being slumped on each other sends lustful joy filling Kyuhyun’s heart that he can’t help it as his hips  voluntarily meets Sungmin’s movements, roughly brushing it into its mate while pushing it deeper.

They could feel their bodies almost bursting for want. It’s too high that they don’t think they can take more. So they both stopped, their members twitching as both anticipates the main course of the meal.

Kyuhyun stood up as he carries Sungmin’s body and gently lay him on their soft sheets. He then detached from Sungmin as he rummaged through the side closet, after a mere second, he reached what he was looking for. He grabbed the almost empty bottle of lube before walking back up to the bed.

Sungmin reached for the bottle, and poured some of its content on his hands before reaching for Kyuhyun’s aching member, and bringing his lube-filled hands to it.

He gently caresses the , making Kyuhyun bit his lips from the skillful touch.

When they both feel that it was enough, Kyuhyun took Sungmin’s hands before laying Sungmin back into the bed.

He pecked Sungmin’s lips as he positions himself at Sungmin’s entrance. With gentle touches and assurances, he then started entering Sungmin’s tight cavern.

Sungmin grabbed into Kyuhyun’s shoulder as he fights his screams at the sudden pain.

Kyuhyun hushed his lover as he gives him loving kisses to divert his attention.

Sungmin leaned on to the kiss, trying to ignore the pain that have been filling him as Kyuhyun slowly and carefully slids his whole member in and out of him.  

After a few , the pains were replaced with a familiar immense pleasure, making them moan their hearts out.

They both came together as they both reach the peak of their pleasure. Resting their bare sweaty bodies next to each other, as they both catches their breath.

“I love you, I love you, I love you.” Kyuhyun murmured as he leave chaste kisses on Sungmin’s forehead, he was a big coward those days, trying to keep those words deep in his heart even how he badly wants to scream it everytime he’s with Sungmin. Now, that he already found the courage to let it all out, he wanted to spend every second showing and saying it to Sungmin.

Sungmin smiled as he accepts all the love being showered into him. Loving how love amazingly feels when it comes from Kyuhyun. “I love you too.”

*

The next day, Sungmin woke up as the gush of cool air brushed trough his bare skin, making him shiver from the cold touch. He moved the blanket closer to his body as he tries to reach out on his side, but he found it empty.

“Kyuhyun?” He called out as he stood up, blanket cladding his petite body, and look for his lover around their fairly sleek love nest.

His forehead wrinkled as he wonders where his lover was.

It was a Sunday, and he was sure that the other doesn’t have any schedule because Kyuhyun demanded himself schedule free for this day; saying it’s a need that he would have at least a whole day free, only for his Sungmin.

When he couldn’t find the guy anywhere, he just decided to go back to his room to take a quick shower then he heard his phone ringing. A smile crept trough his face as he listens to the tone first, it was a song Kyuhyun solely wrote and sang only for his ears. Simple things like this that sums up to Kyuhyun’s multitude amount of love for him.

He opened the message and saw that it was from his lover.

“ Good Morning Babe. I’m sorry I didn’t have the chance to say goodbye earlier. See you at Sapphire Blue later at 1:30?

P.S. I love you.”

A wave of wonderful sunshine flow from his heart to his lips, forming it to a wide grin. He smiled, thinking what could’ve the other be planning. But he just decided to oblige and hit the showers, anticipating later.

*

He stepped out of the car as he eyes the blue building in front, he walks inside, traveling his eyes, hoping to see Kyuhyun’s face, but instead of the man, another familiar face we’re the one who caught his attention.

“Seohyun?” The said girl looked at him upon hearing her name mentioned.

“S- Sungmin oppa.” Seohyun softly stuttered.

“Are you fine?” Sungmin questionably asked.

“Y yeah!”

Sungmin just smiled weirdly as he pat the other’s head. They might’ve had a bad past, but he can’t help but pity Seohyun as well, she had did nothing wrong.

//FLASHBACK//

Kyuhyun closed his eyes, gathering up all his strength as he tries to get off Sungmin and stand up.

He heard Sungmin whined that he can’t help but chuckle, loving the older guy’s adorableness. “Addicted from me much Min?” He muttered, fighting the strong urge burning in his heart to just lavish the other man and push-free all the hidden feelings that’s concealed in the depths of him.

With a stubborn mind of his own, he reached out for another kiss, but immediately broke it, afraid that he’ll drown more into Sungmin’s unbelievably enticing calls and wouldn’t want to find the way out.“A consolation prize. You’re getting much better lately. Having practice with anyone?” He immediately muttered as he tries to gain back his cool composure.

He saw Sungmin’s smile falter, his lovely shining orbs being replaced with black lifeless ones.

His heart clench at the sight so he hurriedly went to the bathroom and let his body fall before he broke down in front of the other.

He opened the shower as he lets the water stream down his sinful body, he hated doing this, he hated hurting Sungmin and making him think that this is all just an action of lust and pleasure.

But he was a coward, he was a big coward to admit to himself that he had really fallen hard with the guy and heck! he doesn’t deserve the love he has been receiving back from the other because inspite of the love he has for Sungmin, damn this pride that still mains him. There’s something in him that just won’t give in to the fact the he’s a gay and he’s in love with a man, he’s in love with one Lee Sungmin.

He stood up and looked at himself at the mirror and see how pathetic he is, he doesn’t deserve Sungmin, he don’t.

*

Kyuhyun was too absorbed on playing star craft that he didn’t noticed Sungmin coming inside.

“Hey I heard it” Sungmin softly murmured that Kyuhyun barely heard it. So he looked up with a confused expression, matching Sungmin’s gaze, but the other just avoided it and continued “You and….. You and Seohyun.”

“Oh yeah” He tried to laugh despite the trembling ache in him as he hears the sadness in Sungmin’s voice. He doesn’t want to do this, he really doesn’t but he knows that the longer he pulls Sungmin into this, the more he’ll hurt the older’s heart. He knows how much pain he had already caused the other, he’s not a fool to not notice the love the other have for him, but no matter how he feels the same, he can’t acknowledge it. “Im sorry, I.. I didnt know how to say it to you.. Im really sorry.”

“Why are you saying sorry? I’m happy for the both of you!”

“Really?” Kyuhyun looked at him and see him smiling, but he knows too well what lies beneath it, and his heart crumples in pain knowing what it was.

“So.. well.. Is it the end then?” He suddenly looked at Sungmin, shocked of the latter’s words, he already know that this is coming, but it still didn’t lessen the pain of knowing the reality.

“I guess so…….Will you miss me?” Kyuhyun unconsciously asked.

“Maybe? Who knows? Anyways.. you already have Seohyun to satisfy you..” Sungmin chuckled, but what Kyuhyun heard was despair, what he heard was deep excruciating pain.

He balled his fist tighter, fighting the strong desire in his heart to take all those pain away and shower the other with love, with what he truly deserves.

But it was just too strong, that he found himself grabbing the other’s head and taking his lips into his, owning him in a deep passionate kiss. It felt so great, so magical, that no words can rightfully explain it.

 “Well I’ll miss you Sungmin” Kyuhyun murmured as he looks straight in Sungmin’s orbs, meaning every bit of it.

He then slowly walked away, assuring his weeping heart that this is the right thing to do, he hope.

It was going fine for a few months, he were spending time with Seohyun, thinking it could divert his attention from Sungmin.

Seohyun’s perfect, she was beautiful, nice, caring and all. But the pleading whims of his heart keep getting louder and louder that it’s getting harder to ignore.

So he found himself succumbing again to the pleads of his heart and owning the other man as he pour his heart out with every touch, and every kiss. Every and every moans, filled with hidden emotions.

*

“Oppa?”

Sungmin broke his trance as he hears Seohyun’s voice.

“Im sorry, I..”

“Seohyun-ah it’s done!.. “ He didn’t had the chance to finish his statement as a girl came running towards Seohyun.

“Victoria?” Sungmin looked confusedly at her.

“Sungmin-ssi!” Victoria beamed as he bowed at the man. “Amm…We’re sorry but we, we need to go”

Seohyun bowed at him as Victoria hurriedly pulled her outside.

Sungmin just eyed them confusedly but then continued walking, and look for his lover. He already reached the backyard garden but he still sees no signs of him so he already decided to call him but another familiar face stopped him.

“Simon? What are you doing here?” Sungmin asked as he saw SiChul’s son. He already knew that it was Kyuhyun giving him those flowers and it made him love Kyuhyun even more and waiting all these years was definitely worth it.

“Someone just wanted me to give this to you.” The little boy murmured as he hands a familiar pink flower, Sungmin already knows by heart.

“Wha.. what?” Sungmin looked at the kid confusedly.

The kid just smiled and moves his gaze at the ground. Sungmin followed his gaze and found a path of pink petals, similar from the one he’s holding.

He was even more confused, but he felt his heart jumping uncontrollably as he realized what the little kid was telling him to do. 

He looked at the kid again who just gave him a smile as if giving him encouragement to go on. So he did and started walking through the lovely lines of scattered petals, his heart beating fast with anticipation, questions and wonders.

The way trough it was wonderful as he sees bushes of abundant colorful flowers surrounding the place, butterflies dancing as if admiring its beauty. But he still wishes for time to fast forward as he anticipates what awaits him in the end.

After a few more walks, he hears a familiar soft melodious song, making his heart dance in peaceful delight.  He followed it and saw a huge arc of flowers, he entered it and a huge wave of unexplainable joy floods his heart.

There, he saw the most important persons in his life, all huddled together at both sides. Leeteuk, Heechul,Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, ZhouMi, Henry, Mr. and Mrs. Cho, Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Ahra, Sungjin and of course the one who holds his heart, his life and his entire being, standing in front of the crowd.

Sungmin can’t help but be stun as he fixes his gaze at the most dashing man he had ever seen, letting out his perfect smile that Sungmin knows is only directed for him and him only. 

“Kyuhyun?” In instinct, Sungmin walked closer to the said guy as he lessens the gap that had been separating him to his other half.

“What’s this?” Sungmin murmured once he reached Kyuhyun, that never broke he’s love-filled stare towards him.

“Min I know that both of us being men hinder us on having some things. But that wouldn’t faze me because even if the world sees this, us, wrong, I know in my heart that loving you is the most rightest thing ever. Having you in my life, being granted this chance to have to share this amazing feeling with you is the best thing God had ever gave me. So no matter what some might say, no matter how they see this as a sin, I don’t care, because all I know is God had blessed me with you and I’ll forever love and cherish you, I love you so much and all I know is that’s the best thing I’ve ever done my whole life. I love you Lee Sungmin.”

“I love you too,…I love you..” Sungmin murmured in between sobs as he hugs Kyuhyun tightly.

Kyuhyun lifted his palms to wipe Sungmin’s tears away even though he himself can’t control the tears that had been flooding his face as they both embrace the overwhelming love and joy that fills their hearts.

“Sungmin, I know that we really can’t be married but I believe that it doesn’t matter. We don’t need the official sacrament of matrimony, nor do we need all those things that came with it. What’s important is I’m doing this with the one I truly love, the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with.  So I stand here and sincerely vow with all my heart in front of these people and God, because I know that he’d be listening, that I love you, and I’ll love you forever in sickness and in health, for richer of for poorer even death can’t do us part. I love you so much. I love you so so much beyond words could ever explain. I love you..I really do..  “ His words trailed off as sobs over took him so he just hugged the other hoping he could at least let Sungmin feel the love, that love in his heart, that’s so extreme, so large, so great, so huge…… so -…  greatly, amazingly overflowing……that any of these words seems not rightful enough to explain it.

The crowd cheered as they all feel the sincere love embracing the lovely couple, all of their hearts filling with joy knowing that the two we’re at the right place in each other’s arms.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun broke their hug as they smile and look at each other’s tear-filled eyes; they just stared at each other and they already knew what the other was saying it’s as if their hearts are communicating with each other as it unites as one.

So they brought their lips together, knowing the love that they have for each other would always be kept burning for each other until the end of time.

 

*

 

sooo.. thats it!! thank u so so so so much for everyone who supported this!! love u guys! mwah!