Just Maybe - Side Story

Amor De Engano

haha.. seriously.. i think a lot gets confuse on this one... THIS IS JUST A SIDE STORY THAT I MADE FOR SUNGMIN'S BDAY last Jan.1... so this happpened probably between chap.1-chap.2 :).. thats all.. just sayin.. hehe thanks for the support guys! i love u all!

 

***************

Sungmin sits on his pink fluffy bed while he agonizingly stares at the clock hanging on the wall, every tick symbolizing a step ahead, closer to his anticipated day.

But, as the hand nears its end, the frown building on his face gets wider. Why isn’t he here yet?

Sungmin’s almost losing his hope when he suddenly heard the turning of the knob as the door opens, slowly revealing the man he was waiting for all night.

He can’t help it as he found himself immediately running and latching in the other’s tall, lanky body, clinging into him like his life depends on it.

He smiled as the other reciprocates the action, drawing the hug deeper.

Kyuhyun then broke the hug as he brings his hands to Sungmin’s face, caressing the olders’ soft, smooth skin that can easily pass for a baby’s, not even showing any sign of faltering as he ages.

“It’s late. Why are you still awake?”

Sungmin’s smile falter a bit as he search for any sign of mischievousness on the younger’s face but the other’s face was blunt as usual, making it hard for him to read any emotions.

“It’s new year.” He turned to straighten his face and mustered a smile, hoping it would knock some senses on the younger’s head.

Kyuhyun’s face suddenly brightens up as realization seems to sink into him.

He suddenly hugged the smaller man. “I forgot! Happy New Year! So, are we going to celebrate?”

Kyuhyun asked as he notices the bottle of wine, accompanied by two empty glasses, neatly prepared at the side table.

Sungmin could feel his heart sinking bottom pit but tried his best to smile as he nods and sits Kyuhyun to the bed.

Then, he opens the bottle of Kyuhyun’s favorite wine he specially prepared for the supposedly special night.

He carefully fills both glasses then hand one to Kyuhyun while he sips from his, savoring the delicious taste of his favorite drink as the taste slowly seeps down to his throat. 

Kyuhyun eyes the smaller man next to him as he glow outstandingly amidst the dark.

With only the dim lighting of the room and the moon illuminating from the window serving as their light, it doesn’t hinder for Sungmin’s beauty to shine; it’s glow sharply shooting into Kyuhyun’s heart and soul.  

Kyuhyun can’t help but admire those perfect features, those perfect bow lips slightly parting as it touches the crimson red liquid into its almost equally reddish lips.

The next thing he knew is he’s already bringing those soft sumptuous lips to his, savoring every inch of its wonder.

He slowly nips into it, asking for permission to have more of its wonderful treasure and immediately dive in to its warm cavern when the other whole-heartedly granted his request.

He playfully did wonders in the secluded paradise as he into those delicious lips, matching the other’s moans that send fire a blazing all trough out his body.

Sungmin on the other hand could taste those bittersweet remnants of wine in their kiss, a remembrance of the bittersweet taste of love and lust that binds them.

The bitterness of pain that comes with the sweetness of pure pleasure that comes with the lovely sin Cho Kyuhyun is.

The wonderful mixture entices his heart to lounge even deeper, getting more of that wonderful taste.

For a sweet moment, it was pure bliss as they unite, skin to skin, body to body, soul to soul, owning each and every bit of the other as they come together, releasing the symbol of the outmost pleasure they feel whenever they’re in the arms of each other.

But as it was over and Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun’s slow even breathing, the pain can’t help but resurface again, joining the sweet pleasure they had for a moment.

*

Sungmin woke up from the sound of noises coming outside the room, not having a chance to find out who it was since he already dived his head lower on his pillow, hoping it could block the irritating noises that disturbed him from his enchanting dream that he couldn’t even barely remember.

He lazily reached on his side, hoping to drive away the irritation but found it empty. He frowned, disappointed, even making that pinching feeling in his heart to worsen.

He could feel tears, stubbornly finding its way out from his eyes, as if wanting to run away from the overwhelming pain building into his tattered heart.

So he mustered all his strength and stood up, covering his body with his pink sheets.

He was about to go to the bathroom when he noticed a bouquet of pink flowers on his bedside table.

It wasn’t their last night so out of curiosity; he reached for it and saw a card inside.

Happy Birthday

He inspected it to see if there’s a name but it doesn’t have anything. He sighed as the curiosity he feels gets higher, but nonetheless, he could feel a small smile creeping away from his just then frowning face as he brings the lovely flowers nearer to him, inhaling its enticing aroma.  

Butterflies suddenly went flying in his stomach, fluttering his heart. The scent was so familiar that he could never be wrong.

He knows that he shouldn’t be putting his hopes high, but there’s something inside him, as if telling him, .. voices that are assuring him, that his hunches we’re real, that it really was from the man he loves the most.

He smiles, as he inhales the sweet wonderful scent that shoots right through his flattering heart Maybe, Just Maybe, he actually cares.

He was happily at dazed as he stares at the flowers like it was the most wonderful thing anyone had ever gave him, grinning like an idiot in love, not that he isn’t, that he didn’t noticed the figure silently watching him from afar.

The person had a big grin on his face, a sincere, genuine smile that he doesn’t even let anyone see as overwhelming happiness builds inside his heart as he looks at the smiling face of the other, a face he had always silently wished for the older to wear. Thinking, if the other even knows how beautiful he is when he does.

Happy Birthday Sungmin.. Saranghae”

The person smiled before walking out of the dorm. Maybe, Just Maybe, someday he would already have the courage to say it out loud.