Amor De Engano - Uno

Amor De Engano

y estamos tan lejos
compartimos todo
y a la vez tan poco
y no es que me importe
sentirte a mi lado
pero es tan difícil
esto que ahora siento

amor de engaño
digo te odio miento te extraño
amor prohibido
busco perderte y mas te amo

amor no ves me estas matando
mi corazon esta sangrando



I feel myself reaching it's outmost pleasure as he keeps on ing into me, faster, harder, rougher. The pleasure increasing even more in each making me moan my heart out. It feels so ing great that I couldn’t help but moan with pleasure, asking for more, begging for more. I moved my hips upward, as I feel the tip of his repeatedly hitting inside me. It’s so amazingly good that I could almost feel my release coming, but I don’t want this to end yet. I want more! I don’t care how much full I am. Heck for this guy inside me, I’ll gladly be a glutton and just repay the consequences when I die. He’s like a drug that I can’t get enough of. Those kisses and saliva mix to mine taste oh so good I’ll go insane. I’m still hungry for more! I could feel his increasing its speed making me scream with pleasure. I hold on into his back, leaving scratches into his milky white skin that makes him let out a lustful growl. Oh he’s too ing y when he does that, mix with the sight of sweat covering that beautiful face and yummy body of his making me even more arouse. Just the sight of Kyuhyun like a god makes me lose my mind.
I can’t help but attack that delicious bare skin, biting and every bit of it. It tastes so good perfectly match with Kyuhyun’s seductive moans, definitely my most favorite song from that perfect voice of his. I can’t help but more as I playfully nips on his erect s and prevents his hips from rocking into me. I could feel him growl in frustration, leaving me a bit feeling of success inside me. Hell yeah! An angry Cho Kyuhyun is way much rougher in bed, just exactly the way I like it. I feel his hands suddenly grabbing my head stopping me from his s. He pulled my head and enguled my mouth, dragging me in a long rough passionate kiss. After a minute of and tongue actions, I felt him locking my hands at the top of my head, as he place my hips in his shoulders, using he’s free hand to hold my hips as he started to roughly inside me. I can’t help but scream from pleasure as he continuously hit my pleasure peak, my hips voluntary meeting his while both our mouth hungrily eat each others moans.
After a round of mind blowing mouth and hip ing, Kyuhyun had already reached his peak, throwing a pool of inside me, making me release as well. We both collapsed in the bed, trying to catch our breaths. I could feel Kyuhyun resting his head on the crook of my neck, making a small smile escaped my chapped lips. He stayed on that place for a minute, still not pulling out from me. He knows how much I love the feeling of inside me. Thus, me, gaining endless teasing from him of how such a I am. I just ignore it and didn’t care. All I just want to do is savor every bit of second I have in his arms because I know.. I know that it won’t last long.
He suddenly pulls out outside me, making me whine for the lost. He just chuckled in response, as he started to pick his clothes up. “Addicted from me much Min?” Yes! I’m overly addicted to you Cho Kyuhyun! I just smiled at him, keeping my answer to myself, trying to maintain the very bit of pride I still have left, that is if I still have any. He gave me another peck, making me want to reach out for more. “A consolation prize. You’re getting much better lately. Having practice with anyone?” My smile faltered with his words as I watch him walk inside the bathroom. I sigh. How could he even think that I’m doing this with other people? Do I really look that much of a to him?
Ever since I agreed to be his “mate”?, a release when you need one? Whatever you even call it. I can’t help but make my feelings for him grow even more. I’ve started to like him from the very moment I laid eyes on his perfect handsome face, and with this agreement, I felt my attraction towards him grow into something more. I found myself slowly and deeply falling in love with him. Why would I even agree with this if it’s all just for lust? I love him so much that I accepted to be part of this crazy agreement. Even I know that it’s all just for his fun I accepted it. If this is the only way that I could at least have a chance to have him and shower all the love I have for him that’s building inside me. I’m fine with it, even the only thing my love gets in return are pleasure and lust. Nothing more, nothing less.
*
I cleared my throat not knowing how to start it, but I can’t really do anything but to face this right? So I gathered all the courage I have and try to come up with any words.
“Amm.. Hey I heard it” Kyuhyun looked up from his laptop giving me a confused look. I feel my heart crumpling in pain as I avoid his gaze trying not to stutter in response. “You and..” I gulp an invisible lump in my throat, it hurts even more than I imagined it would be. “You and Seohyun.”
“Oh yeah” I heard him laugh nervously. “Im sorry, I.. I didnt know how to say it to you.. Im really sorry.” I tried my best to fake a smile amidst the overpowing pain inside me as I lifted my face to look at him.
“Why are you saying sorry? I’m happy for the both of you!”
“Really?” I saw him smile, and I don’t know if it’s just me fooling myself by I sense a wince of pain in his eyes, making me want to run into his arms and never let go. But I know that I have to. Ever since we started this, I already prepared myself for this. Though, no matter what preparation I’ve made, it still hurts like hell. I love him so much that it hurts losing him. Even I know that I’m not really going to do so, because he had never even been mine at the first place.
“So.. well.. Is it the end then?” He suddenly looked in my eyes, wearing an expression that I didn’t had the chance to read because he had already bowed his head again.
“I guess so..” He muttered in a whisper but sending loud shocks to my body. I tried my best to stop my tears as he whispered something. “Will you miss me”- Of course I’ll miss you! I’ll miss you so much, I don’t know how to continue living without you!
“Maybe? Who knows? Anyways.. you already have Seohyun to satisfy you..” I chuckle trying to hide the deep excruciating pain inside me. I could feel my heart, weeping in pain as I slowly kill my heart with my own words.
I was shocked when I suddenly felt Kyuhyun’s warm hands grabbing my head and kissed my lips, dragging me in a kiss, over filled with so much passion. It feels so great that I could feel my heart crying for joy. I feel so alive as he and engulfs my whole mouth into his. Tongue, playfully sliding its way into mine, divulging into a battle that makes me moan in pleasure. I never want to let go, not caring if I’ll lose my breath, I just wanted to stay in that kiss forever. But as they say “Good things always comes to an end.” And sadly, this isn’t an exemption. He looked into my eyes as he slowly breaks the kiss, leaving my heart weeping for the loss.
“Well I’ll miss you Sungmin” I clutch my fist, afraid that I might lose control and grab him back. So I just stood there in the middle of the room as I watch him walking out the door.. walk out of my life, leaving me alone with a bleeding heart.