Chapter 2

Amor De Engano

Estamos tan solos
Y tan apasionados
Nos deseamos tanto
Y hay tanto rechazo
Y no es que no sienta
Tu piel en mis manos
Ganas de gritarte
Como yo te amo


It’s been more than a month since Kyuhyun and Seohyun have been together. But the wound in my heart still continue bleeding as the scar feels like widening every single day I see them together.
I’m really thankful that Shindong have been really nice to keep me company and make me stronger that I do my best to try to move on and just accept the fact that Kyuhyun and I just can’t be.
I don’t know though if fate is playing with me, as one ordinary night, one ordinary night that I try to lull myself to sleep in spite of the unending pain I feel, I suddenly felt warmth as bit by bit my black dead heart is being splashed with colors. My dead body slowly feels alive as I experience that enchanting feeling making me feel alive again.
I felt hot breath on my neck as the warm grip in my body tightened, awakening my senses.
“Kyu?”
“You seem thinner, I like you more bulgier” He muttered, his lips so close to my neck, making me shiver.
Before I could mutter a reply I felt his warm hands roaming under my shirt, tracing across my bare chest that I feel like all the air being out from me making me forget how to breathe.
My body longed for this touch that I have to bite my lips so hard to prevent me from due to the familiar pleasure my body’s been deprived for so long.
“Kyu.. wha.. mmm.. what.. what are you doing mmm.”
I suddenly gasped as I feel his hard member brushing trough my clothed , two lost friends that have been aching for a reunion.
“My little baby misses this” He muttered with his hot lustful voice as he grinds into my . The pleasure it gives is so extreme that I try my best to prevent my hips from meeting his moves.
I immediately bit my lips as I moaned loudly the second he palmed my clothed member that’s now hardened as a rock.
“Looks like your baby miss me too.”
“Why don’t you just admit it.. You need me” I almost lose control as he slips his hands inside my PJs brushing it to my bare member.
“And I need you.”
He then squeezed my making me lose whatever sanity I still have. The pleasure straightly shoots in my entire body that I can’t help to shout all the moans that have been wanting to escape.
My moans was cut as Kyuhyun shifted his position on top of me and crushed his delicious lips into mine, kissing me with so much intensity. I almost forgot how great those lips and tongue works that I can’t help but respond and kiss back like there’s no tomorrow. Goodness! How I missed this drug so much as I taste and his lips, grabbing into his head as the kiss grew deeper and harder.
I can’t help but whine as I felt his lips leave mine, making me pout in protest. He just laughs at me making my pout wider.
“Heck Min! Do you have any idea how y you are when you do that? I so want to you right now!” He muttered as he slammed his hips into mine, making our hard members crash to each other.
“Mmm.. Then hell! me Cho Kyuhyun!” Without another word, he immediately torn all of our clothes and threw it to wherever. I can’t help but lose my mind as I stare at his y body, preparedly served in front of me.
At this moment, I know that this wouldn’t just be a sin of lust anymore, I’m completely aware that he’s still with another girl and letting this happen is submitting to yet another sin of infidelity. But heck! I can’t help but ask the heavens why they have to create such beautiful sin into a Cho Kyuhyun that leaves me with one choice. I’ll gladly be a sinner if Cho Kyuhyun is my sin.
I feel his hands brushing the inside of my hips as he looks at me with lustful eyes.
“Why aren’t you ing me yet!” Heck with pride! Those lustful stares make me so damn hard that I badly need his hot bare body in me right now.
He just smiled his devilish grin as he roam his hands trough my whole body, definitely enjoying my frustration.
“Kyuu” I whined hoping he’ll stop the teasing already.
“Sorry, I just really missed you.” A big smile finds its way across my face as I felt unexplainable joy in my heart.
I’m so happy that I softly grab his face and kiss him, showering all the joy I feel.
He kissed back making the kiss deeper and rougher leaving both of us breathless.
He then travelled his lips down south, making me shiver as he my bare skin. He kisses my neck then into it, marking a territory that has always been his. My whole body, along with my heart, mind and soul has always and will always be his and for him only.
“Take me already, please.”
“As you wish” He my lips hard before pulling my legs and placing it in his shoulder. I felt my knees weaken as he my entrance, sending amazing pleasure all trough my body.
I almost forgot how to breathe as he slid my hard member into his mouth. Pre- falling from the sudden wonderful warmth that amazing mouth of his give. He my member faster as he playfully fumbled with my balls making me insane. It feels so great that I can’t help but shoot my at his mouth.
He released my member with a loud pop. dripping at the sides of his mouth makes him even more ing y. I grabbed his face and the falling at the side of his lips, making him smirk.
“Wanna share?” He then grab me through the neck and kissed me roughly as he slid his tongue full of into mine. It tastes so great mixed with his luscious lips that I can't help but hold on into his face for more.
He also and kissed me as he straddle his hips into mine, making our members brush together. The friction immediately making me hard again.
“I want you in me. Now.”
“What’s that again?” He playfully asked as he continues brushing into mine.
“Oh please just me already!” I felt his fingers making its way into my entrance that I immediately told him to stop.
He gives me a questioning look.
“No need for that. I want to feel you bare and raw inside me.” He was about to mutter a reply but was stopped as I engulfed his whole into mine.
“Oh Min!” I from the base to the top until its wet from my saliva before whispering into his ears. “
“Now”
“Since when did you get so impatient?”
“Well I waited long enough for this.” Kyuhyun laughed slyly as he smirked his famous grin.
“Well my baby has wanted this for so long” I already lose my mind as he suddenly slam his hard member into my entrance. It hurts so badly, making my knees weak that I can’t help but cry in pain.
“Ssh baby, you know you’ll enjoy this later.” Kyuhyun assured me as he lovingly caresses my cheeks. I smiled into him, nudging him to continue so he slowly slid the rest of . When both of us were already accustomed to the sudden tightness, Kyuhyun started to move his hips and inside my .
“Goodness Min you’re so tight!” I just answered him with a loud moan as he hit a particular spot that sends me to heaven with the amazing pleasure it gives.
“Oh Kyuhyun ah! There! There!” He got the order as he repeatedly slams that oh so sweet spot making me moan uncontrollably. I didn’t have to tell him what I want as he into me harder, faster and rougher. Just like I always loved it.
“Oh Kyu mmm ah I love that!!” He increased the speed as he came into me after another one deep . The feeling of his inside me makes me release as well as I shoot all my in his stomach.
“Mmm.. That’s so great. Ah Kyu you’re definitely amazing”
“Speak for yourself. Min you make me want to you every second of my life.”
“Why don’t you?” I chuckled not really caring if he’ll do.
“Are you challenging me?” He looked me in the eyes, giving me his evil smirk.
“Maybe?” We both laughed as he kissed me in the forehead.
“Heck! I miss you!” He brings me into his arms as he captures me into a tight hug. I rest my head in his neck, inhaling that sweet scent of his, I’ve missed so much.
I thank God as I get to have all these wonderful things again, savoring each and every second I have left to be in his arms that night.
I was confused as I feel Kyuhyun’s breath starts to get even. I loosened the hug to look at his face but was only met with his whines and pulling me into an even tighter hug.
A big grin crawled its way into my face as Kyuhyun didn’t show any sign of letting go. So I just comfortably lay my head into his chest, as I comfortably sleep with joy in my heart. My body, loving the warm blanket that I know would accompany me all through the night.
*
After that night, Kyuhyun became even more intimate than before.
Doing it in public places, like in the dressing room between shoots to quietly pleasuring ourselves at the back of the van while the members are asleep.
Not that I’m complaining. It was scary, but the thrill of being extra careful that someone might see us even adds up to the already immense pleasure.
He also became much sweeter than before, calling me sweet names, taking care of me, to simply cuddling with me all through the day.
Actually, he acts as If he’s my boyfriend. Minus Seohyun, that is, and of course I still acknowledge the fact that Seohyun is still his girlfriend and it still breaks me seeing them together.
But once Kyuhyun’s arms are already wrapped into mine, all of the pain seems to fade away; it’s as if I’m whole again. It’s as if he’s the only puzzle that fits in my heart, making me feel complete.
In his arms, it’s as if there’s no Seohyun, there’s no one else but him and me in our own little world of joy.
*
“5 more minutes.”I whined in protest. He just chuckled in return making me furious. I proceeded on the top of Kyuhyun’s member, squeezing it in the process. After playing with it, I put his whole member in my mouth, grazing my teeth from the base, until I nip the top of it, enjoying the moan coming from his mouth. I then it while playfully pinching his balls.
“Mmm.. 1 minute” He muttered in between moans making me more furious for the lack of time that I just tore my pants down and slammed my to his and rides him fast.
Kyuhyun chuckled in between moans. “That’s cheating ahhh… plus mmm… I’m sorry babe but times up.”
I was panting hard as I stop rocking into him and give him a frown. He kissed my frown away making me pout. “It’s your fault anyways that I’m still hard, the sight of you riding me is so ing y that it just makes me get harder.”
I pouted harder reaching for another kiss. “But now I’m hard as well so you can’t just leave me like this.”
I was about to continue riding him when we heard a loud knock on the door followed by Ryeowook’s screams.
“Kyuhyun! Seohyun’s already here!” I looked at Kyuhyun with a big pout, making sure to match it with my trademark aegyo eyes. Heck I don’t care if she’s the girlfriend and well.. who Kyuhyun loves? I need Kyuhyun right now and basing from his hard member standing trough my right now, I’m hell sure he needs this as badly.
“Please tell her to wait for 5 more minutes! I’m just getting ready”
I smirk inside me. I got what I want!
He suddenly stood up from the chair, as he holds me on the hips to prevent me from falling. He kissed me hard as he walk towards the bed, dropping me slowly as we reach the soft cushions. Once we’re in the bed he immediately slammed into my making me moan in pleasure. He digs deeper making my mind blank. “Ahh.. Kyu, more.. I..”
“-Kyuhyun oppa?” The world seemed to suddenly stop as we hear a familiar soft sweet voice from outside the door. I gulped an invisible lump in my throat as Kyuhyun and I stare at each other, not knowing what to do next.
It seems Kyuhyun suddenly found his voice as he quickly muttered a reply. “Seohyun, I’m sorry but we’re just in a middle of a problem here. Can you wait for 5 more minutes?”
“Can I help with anything?” I heard her reply as I look at Kyuhyuns sweating face.
“No its fine, just wait in the living room for a while please?” Kyuhyun muttered frustratedly.
“Okay oppa” She replied softly making me hate her more. Argh damn you Cho Kyuhyun! Why do you have to pick someone as nice as her that it makes me guilty!
My thoughts were cut as I suddenly feel Kyuhyun’s lips to mine. “Mmm .. ah.. Kyu, your gir-“ I didn’t had the chance to finish my sentence as he my lips not letting me utter a single word.
“That’s why we have to do this fast and quiet.” He then continues ing his hips into mine, immediately hitting that spot he had mastered. Before I could let out a scream of pleasure he was already grabbing my head into a hard lustful kiss.
He repeatedly slams into my sweet spot while kissing all my moans away.
After a good 5 minutes, we both reach our peak and release into each other.
He slump his body next to mine while giving me few chaste kisses then he quickly pulls out from me and quickly ran inside the bathroom.
He quickly came out from it already wearing a new set of clothes, and all prep up for his date. He’s too handsome that I badly want to latch at him that moment and never let him go. I’m already use to this but it still hurts knowing that he’ll be out there with some other girl while I’ll stay here alone, waiting agonizingly for him to come back in my arms.
My frown was replaced with a smile as I suddenly saw him coming near me and hugs me tightly. “I’m sorry babe. I promise to come back soon.” He then gives me a soft peck before slowly going towards the door. I smiled, assured that he’ll be in my arms at the end of the day.

I was about to fall in a deep sleep when I heard a knock on the door. I immediately grabbed my clothes and dress up to see who it was.
I opened the door and was confused when I saw Shindong standing in front, wearing what looks like an annoyed expression.
“Is there a problem?” I asked.
“Problem?! Well it’s you who has one!” Shindong replied
“Excuse me?” I arched my eyebrows trying to understand what he means by it.
Shindong just closed the door and walked inside the room, exhaling a big amount of air before turning back at me with a softer expression.
“Sungmin.. I know you love Kyuhyun but this is just wrong. “ My eyes widen, completely understanding what he means.
“How.. how did you..”
“It’s obvious Min. And I’m your bestfriend for goodness sakes! How could you hide something like this to me?”
“I.. I was just scared.. I..”
“What the hell are you thinking Sungmin?!”
I just stood there not knowing what to say, after a few seconds of excruciating silence, he finally stood up and leave.
“I know you know what is right from wrong, so please.. please stop this before you hurt somebody, before you hurt yourself.” He muttered before completely walking out of the door.
I just stood there as his words echoes in my mind. Easier said than done.
*
The whole night, I was pondering whether to just listen to Shindong and stop it already. As I weight the situation, it all just ends up saying that this is down-right wrong. That I should stop this, but all the thinking I’ve done seems to vanish as I see Kyuhyun’s warm smile as he walks towards me, enrapturing me in a tight hug.
“Mmm.. Do you miss me?” I can feel his hot silky voice that never fails to flutter my heart as he nuzzles trough my hair.
I just smiled as I reached for a kiss, throwing all the worries and fears in my mind.
Because no matter what happens, I’ll always end up falling in Kyuhyun’s arms. I’ve long gave in to the fact that he really does hold that much power over me, never failing to make me submit to his alluring calls and making me fall in his sweet trap. He always knows how to capture my heart, leaving me blind and deaf by the love I have for him.
And yes, I love him so much, maybe too much, that I’m willing to surrender to his trap of transgression.
*
I hurriedly went in a room and slammed the door pissed off of the ongoing performance on stage.
Kyuhyun and Seohyun are currently performing a duet for SMTown acting all too sweet and adorable.
“Do they even have to hold hands?!” I stomp my feet on the chair, trying to let out all the anger on the poor thing.
I was too angry that it startled me when I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me.
I closed my eyes, feeling the familiar warmth and that relaxing scent I’ve known too well.
“Kyu? What are you doing?” Kyuhyun didn’t answer and turned me around.
Before I could ask another question his soft lips are already lavishing mine, making me moan with the intensity.
I felt my back being pushed on the table as he traps my body with his tall frame. My breath hitches as he slid his warm hands inside my shirt, sliding his long slender fingers in my bare skin.
I shiver as I feel the cold air brushing trough my skin as he roughly pull my shirt apart. But the second I knew it, the coldness was replaced by his warm hot body, pressed against mine.
Just the mere touches of his bare skin into mine, burns my skin with pleasure.
“Kyuuu” I murmured in between hot kisses, as I try to catch my breath.
“Do you know how hot you are when you’re jealous?” I could feel his hot breath in my skin as he playfully nips my ear making me shudder.“Mmm.. I’m not jealous.”
“Don’t deny it Min..The way you gaze at us earlier.. You are so obvious.” Kyuhyun emphasizes as he travels his palm inside my pants, caressing my thighs.
I bit my lips, trying hard to suppress my moans as I feel Kyuhyun’s hands brushing my as he professionally work his hands towards my body, making me lose my mind.
“Do I even have the right to be jealous?” I stare deeply at Kyuhyun’s eyes, as he stares into mine with a blank expression.
I almost want to kill myself regretting what I’ve said, of course I don’t. Why do I keep on hurting myself? I’ll never know.
I could feel butterflies dancing in my stomach as I see Kyuhyun smile, not his usual smirk, a true genuine smile. I don’t really know what he means by it, but it brings overflowing joy to my heart that I just want to stay in that moment forever and be with this guy in front of me for the rest of my life.
He gave me a soft chaste kiss, not retrieving his smiling eyes in mine. “Min..”
“Surprise!”
Kyuhyun and I we’re struck in our position as a guy holding a camera, suddenly burst inside the room.
It took all of us a couple of seconds to comprehend what had just happened before Kyuhyun and I stay apart from each other and hurriedly cover our bare bodies. The guy immediately turn the camera off and dash outside the room, as a muffle of apologies can be heard.
I gulped inwardly, as I shake in fear. I looked at Kyuhyun, mentally asking him what we should do.
As if understanding my thoughts, he carefully holds my hand, helping me calm a bit.
He just smiled at me as he caresses my hands before giving it a tight squeeze as if assuring me that everything would be fine.
After a few seconds, we inhaled a deep breath before gathering the courage to walk outside.
Each step that I take seems so heavy, as if I’m feeling piercing gazes being thrown towards us.
I keep my head bow down low, hoping that I could just disappear at the moment then I felt someone bump in my shoulder. I looked up to see Jessica glaring over me.
I feel my heart shutter into pieces as I feel her eyes swallowing me whole.
My heart stopped beating, as I see everyone looking at me and Kyuhyun. Does everyone know?
Leeteuk stepped forward trough the crowd, wearing an expression that breaks my heart into pieces. He and the members clearly show anger, hurt and what kills me the most, disappointment.
“I’m really sorry.. I swear I didn’t meant for everyone to see it, the- the video was for everyone to see what’s happening backstage, and I.. I.. I’m really sorry…”
We looked at the guy earlier who continued sobbing as he apologize, making our eyes widen. “Wait everyone-“
“Yeah, everyone knows.”