In hope to have a family

My Arrogant Angel.

 

A bright morning, with birds chirping happily cannot make the owner of the house feel warm. Jaejoong still worried about his son and that’s make him cannot sleep after he closed the door yesterday. He goes to the kitchen to make breakfast for his beloved child.

    “What should I make? Hmm let see..” he look into cabinet but their food supply almost empty. Ahh should go shopping today. He takes out floor and eggs in order to make pancakes, his son’s favourite.

    “Woah pancakes. Me like it..” a voice whispered near Jaejoong’s ear make his suprise and immediately look at his back. There he see, Yunho proudly sitting on the table, again. Jaejoong tsked.

    “What I say about sitting on the table?” Jaejoong scold the angel but Yunho only smile, showing his beautiful teeth. Jaejoong, don’t know why himself, he blush. “And what are you doing here early in the morning?”

    “Ahh that’s remind me of something. Here.” Yunho takes out something from his pocket and give it to Jaejoong.

    “What is it?” ask Jae while looking at the small bottle in his hand.

    “For baby.. I mean, Youngmin.” Yunho tered. He palm his face but look at Jaejoong immediately before confused the man in front of him.

    “Why?”

    “He is sick, isn’t he? So give that medicine to him, then pooff! He’s alright.” Yunho smile. Again gaining blushing Jaejoong.

    “How you.. Ahh you know everything, do you?” Jaejoong put the bottle on the table beside the angel and continue cooking. Youngmin gonna wake up and his breakfast isn’t ready yet.

 

“Umma..” Jaejoong look at Youngmin at the kitchen door. He smile before rush to his son and pick him up. “How are you, baby? Is your back still hurt?” ask Jaejoong. Youngmin nod. Jaejoong sigh. “It’s okay. It will go away soon. Come on! Umma make pancake for you, baby.”

    “Woah so good!” Youngmin eat his breakfast, almost forget about his backpain. Jaejoong smile. “You not eat, umma?” Jaejoong just shook his head but Youngmin pick up a piece of his pancake and feed his umma.

    “Thanks, baby.” Jaejoong smile lovingly at his son. Yunho feels tugged in his chest. How he wish he could be in that small family. His family.

 

“Try this baby.” Jaejoong put the spoon in front of Youngmin’s mouth. A spoonful of red liquid. Jaejoong confused himself why is that he totaly believe in that angel. But he couldn’t be any harm right? Right?

    “What is that, umma?” the cute little guy blink his eyes repeatly glaring at the red liquid.

    “It’s a medicine.” Jaejoong answer and Youngmin just nod. He close his eyes when shallowing the medicine. “How it is, baby boo?” Jaejoong stare at his son.

    Umma...” Youngmin close his eyes tightly as if he holding painful feeling.

    “Baby boo.. How are you feeling? Talk to umma.. baby..” Jaejoong’s tears almost escape his lit eyes while looking at his son’s painful facial.

    “Umma..” call Youngmin. His breath hard. His chest goes up and down repeatedly. “Umma...”

    “Baby, what happen? Are you hurt? Baby!” Jaejoong drenched in tears already. Suddenly Youngmin open his eyes and smile brightly.

    “Umma! It’s so good! So delicous! Can I have some more?! Please! Pretty please?” Youngmin’s puppy eyes stare at his umma. Jaejoong gasps and almost hit his son for making him worried.

    “Baby, you almost make me dead. I’m so worried you’re poisoned or something..” Jaejoong rub his chest, calming his beating heart. Youngmin just grin brightly.

    “But umma, where do you got that?” Youngmin stare at the small tube with red liquid flowing inside. Almost as if the red liquid moving on it’s own.

    “Uncle earlier give it to me. Is it that good? How are you feeling now?”

    “I’m feeling great. So good. I should thanks that uncle. Err umma, who is he?” ask Youngmin. Jaejoong shrugged.

    “He is an angel.”

    “Is he really? For real?” ask Youngmin excited. His big eyes shine. Jaejoong smile and nod.

    “But you must not speak about him to your friends, ok?” jaejoong pats his son’s head. Youngmin tilt his head a bit.

    “Why umma? Cant I tell Yuki? Or Minnie?”

    “You cant tell them, baby boo. I’m afraid they didnt believe you and call you names.”