The sudden meeting.

My Arrogant Angel.

The moring was unexpected. Yunho was called seconds after he open his eyes. The king had gathered all the trusted people into urgent meeting. The reason of the sudden call was unknown.

    “Yun..” Jaejoong rub his eyes and yawn. Yunho smile looking at the cute scene. He caress his wife’s cheek.

    “It’s still early, boo. Sleep some more.” He get up from the bed but stop after feeling soft tug on his shirt. He turn back to face his wife. “What is it, Jae?” Yunho ask but Jaejoong remain silent. He bit his lips nervously. “Hmm?”

   “I .. want..” Jaejoong was interup by a cute creature suddenly waking up and call for his umma. Jaejoong immediately tend to his son without second thought. Youngmin hug his umma tightly, sobbing lightly for unknown reason.

    “Why is it that Youngmin always crying in the morning?” Yunho ask while rubbing the small back of his son. Jaejoong shook his head.

    “I don’t know either..”

    “How long he has been like this?”

    “Forever I guess. He’s been wake up crying for how long I can remember.” Jaejoong wipe Youngmin’s tears softly and place a few kisses here and there to soothing his baby. Yunho suddenly took hold of Youngmin startling Jaejoong. “Where are you taking him?” Jaejoong’s face was priceless. He was so shock by the act. But Yunho just smile and hold the weeping baby in his arm tightly.

    “No where, boo. I just want to coo him.” Relieved wash over Jaejoong’s face. He look at his husband who was so gently swaying the small angel in his hold. Jaejoong smile unconsciously and admiring the cool husband. It happen for a few minutes before someone knock on the door. Jaejoong get up and open the door revealing Leeteuk who smiling so bright.

    “Umma.” Jaejoong smile and usher the in law into the room. Yunho looks at his umma and sigh.

    “Start already?” Yunho ask. Leeteuk nod and sit on the bed.

    “Everyone here already accept Heechul and Hankyung. They are on their way.” Leeteuk hold out his hands and Yunho know the gesture. He walk to his umma and pass Youngmin who already sleeping. Jaejoong awkwardly standing beside the bed but not for long because Yunho suddenly wrap his arm around his wife’s waist protectively. Jaejoong blush at the act because Laeeteuk smile looking at them. “I can conclude that everything is fine now?”

    “Yes, umma.” Yunho tighten the hug while Jaejoong snuggle closer. His face was red and a shy loving smile was plastered on his face. Leeteuk continue to smile, his dimple is showing.

    “That’s good then. Heechul surely love to know this.”

   

    “Know what?” Heechul’s voice sound at the door. Leeteuk open his mouth to speak but interrupt by the diva. “You guys are okay now?” Heechul ask and he graceful sit on the bed beside his bestfriend.

    “Yes, mama.” Yunho answered. Jaejoong tried to release the hug but Yunho won’t let go. He continue to hug tightly. Jaejoong was save by his son’s call but unfortunately in not the good call. Youngmin wants to feed. Yunho reluctantly release his wife and Jaejoong immediately took hold of Youngmin from Leeteuk. He hug his son. Not knowing what to do. He was so shy to feed Youngmin in front of so many people.

    “Umma..” Youngmin’s call making Jaejoong reckless. Yunho knows however.

    “Let me shower first ok, umma? Tell appa to wait.” Yunho rush to pick up his towel and go to the bathroom. Heechul and Leeteuk share a knowing smile but not going to leave anytime soon. Jaejoong took seat at the sofa beside the bed and slowly lift up his shirt. Youngmin fastly attach to his umma, feeding hungrily.

    “No need to be shy, baby.” Heechul already beside his son, carress Jaejoong’s cheek lovingly. Jaejoong startle.

    “Mama, you shock me. One second you are there and here you are beside me. Umma, you two!” Jaejoong pouts cutely. Leeteuk and Heechul laugh at the cute scene.

    “I’m also fed you before, baby. But stop when you are three. I think Youngmin is a bit old to still feed, don’t you think?” Heechul caress Jaejoong’s hand and the beautiful angel sigh before land his head on his mama’s shoulder.

    “He won’t eat anything if he not feed first. I’m already tried, mama.” Jaejoong rub Youngmin’s back.

    “No. I don’t mean that you should stop feeding him.” Heechul and Leeteuk share a look with evil glint in their eyes. Jaejoong looks at his mama and umma.

    “Then?”

    “I think that Youngmin is old enough to have baby brothers or sisters.” Heechul smile and Leeteuk laugh out loud when Jaejoong’s face was so red.

    “Mama!” Jaejoong shout a bit louder startling Youngmin. He immediately cooed his son and Youngmin continue to furiously.

    “Your mama is right. I think you two should consider this. Our legacy should continue to become bigger.” Leeteuk take turn making Jaejoong’s face redder.

    “Ummaaa..” Jaejoong whine. Heechul and Leeteuk continue to tease the poor beautiful angel when he feeding Youngmin. After a while, Yunho comes out from the bathroom, curious looks on his face when looking at the three angels.

    “What did I miss?” Yunho ask. He walks to the closet after stare at the angels a few seconds. Leeteuk and Heechul chuckle when Jaejoong’s shook his head at them. Not allow his mama and umma to tell Yunho.

    “Nothing, son.” Leeteuk gets up from the sofa followed by Heechul. “Come to the meeting room after you are done. The meeting going to start after you’re arrive.” Yunho nod at Leeteuk before the two bestfriend disappear. Yunho quickly dress up. Jaejoong was awkwardly sit on the sofa and once a while steal a glance at his husband. Yunho are aware at the constant glance but ignore it and continue ily dressing up. When he finish, he go to his cute blushing wife and took a sit beside the angel.

    “I’m going down for a meeting for awhile. You wanna follow me to have breakfast?” Yunho carress lovingly the reddening cheek. Jaejoong nod. He detach Youngmin but as usual, Youngmin not going to let go. Not until he is finish and full.

    “Guess we have to wait. Baby boo are not full enough.” Yunho chuckle light and startle Jaejoong when he lower his head and kiss Youngmin’s cheek. Jaejoong’s face become redder if it even possible. Yunho smile and kiss the pouting lips. “You are so cute when blushing.” He continue to laugh when Jaejoong weakly punch his chess. Yunho take the hand that hit him and kiss the soft hand lovingly.

    “I love you, boo…” Yunho said softly. Jaejoong bit his lips, contains his sudden happiness in his chess.

    “I..I know..” Jaejoong reply softly. Yunho’s smile. He know the answer behind that and he was already satisfied with the reply even Jaejoong not replying his confession. He know the truth. Jaejoong also love him. But he not knowing why his wife didn’t say the love words.

 

“Oh, you are here. Let’s start the meeting.” Kangin said when Yunho take his seat beside the king. Kangin looks at his son a brief moment before looking around the big table, seated by his trusted men. “I called you all here to discuss about things happen in our country and also my in law’s. As you all aware that my son in law, Jaejoong already comes home to his rightful place.” Kangin pause to look at his guests and they nod knowingly. “Jaejoong are here right now.”
    “We are aware of the scent around here, my king.” Answer one of the lord, Lord Yesung. Kangin nod and glance at Yunho, who quietly looking down.

    “And I suppose that all of you aware about the coming danger.” Kangin looks sharply one by one his followers.

    “We already took the oath. Therefore, we will, no. We must protect all we can. Lord Jaejoong done so many things to us, let us have this peace. So here we are rooting for him. Our great honor for the great lord.” Speak the fierce lord of all, Lord Siwon. Siwon was known as the gate keeper. Who’s in and out of the kingdow will have to go through him. “My humble apologise for my mistakes before.”

    “We are not going to talk about the past, Siwon.” Heechul interrupt. Hankyung try to speak, but Heechul put up his hand. “The past was obviously your mistakes, no doubt.” Heechul’s voice was like venom to Siwon but he accept that. “But right now, we, I mean, I’m going to personally ask your submission to protect my Joongie at all cost. We need your courage.” Upon heard that, Siwon immediately stand up and bow.

    “Lady Heechul, I sincerely will protect our Lord. Even if you are not told me that, I already took the oath. Please, beg no more.” Siwon bow again. Heechul sigh and nod. Siwon took his seat back. Kangin looks around a few moment before land his eyes on his silent son.

    “Yunho, anything to say?” All eyes are on the angel. Yunho sigh and looks one by one the pair of eyes that looks at him.

    “Nothing I will say that you all don’t know.” Yunho also stand up. He suddenly deeply bow to all the guests. “Please, I need you all to protect my Jaejoong. Fight along with me. The black wings already attack us once when we are on earth and before, here. Please, no more mistakes.” Yunho stand up straight. He receive several nod from his trusted comrade. He relieve and smile before sit.

    “May I speak?” Some voice was heard softly almost unheard. Ryeowork reveal himself. He gulp and inhaled. “I’m not going to be party pooper. But don’t you all think that we are missing someone important?” grunt and growl was heard. “Please, listen first. He is needed in order whatever you have in mind to work. I know this and you all also know this. Please reconsider.” Yunho clenched his fist. He open his mouth to speak but Kangin held his hand out, stopping Yunho.

    “Please, son. Ryeowork was right. We need him here, with us. If we can forgive Siwon for his mistake, that also we can forgive Hyukjae.” Kangin speaks. Authorities in his voice, a king said must not be denied. Yunho nod briefly.

    “I’ll see what I can do. Few nights ago, I met him. At Donghae’s.” Gasps was heard but not to obvious. Most from his two mothers. Heechul and Leeteuk looks at Yunho, ushered him to speak more. Donghae is like their other son. “Appearently, he was going back and forth to Donghae’s place. For how long I don’t know. He ask for my forgiveness, but who am I? Donghae is the one that need to forgive him.” Kangin pats Yunho’s back before look at his bestfriend and nod. Hankyung inhales for a seconds and speak.

    “He was here the other day. Meeting with Kangin and me.” All eyes on Hankyung. He was expected this. “We are going to hold this before telling you guys. But the topic already up by our Wookies so thus the talk. Hyukjae wasn’t in his right mind and we all know this. We are aware of all that happen but we were too mad before to acknowledge his mistakes. Please, he need our trust back. What happen between Donghae and Hyukjae are between them. Let’s not interfere in their affair. Let’s talk about his duty which he did with honor. Jaejoong, my son would not be here today if it is not for Hyukjae, who sacrifice himself. Please, take the good side of him. Yunho, my son in law, I know Donghae is hurt and also the baby, but all of that wouldn’t happen if it not for Hyukjae who willing to sacrifies himself. All his mistakes is he was so obsessed with the job and leave Donghae hanging. And the rumors that cought him offguard. He now know his mistake and willing to clean his name. Please, give him chance.” Hankyung looks directly at Yunho.

    “Fine.” Yunho said after a moment. The relieve expression are all over the people’s face around him. “For him to protect my wife, I forgive him. But for hurting my brother, we shall stop speak about it now. You all know about Donghae’s condition right now, let’s not forget about that. He must prove himself to gain Donghae’s forgiveness. Appa, Papa. If he visit again, tell him that.” Yunho looks at the Kings and receive nod from both.

 

 

 

+++

 

SORRY. *bow deeply*

Thanks for reading and again sorry for the long wait. Been busy. Oh hereby I want to say that I am UNOFFICIALY graduate for Degree. Yeahhaa.. :)