Long lost bestfriend.

My Arrogant Angel.

 

 

“Yun, are you sure about this?” Jaejoong ask softly when he and Yunho going to bed that night. Youngmin is fast asleep in Yunho’s lap who cuddled him before.

    “Hmm?” the angel hummed silently. His eyes on the boy in his embrace. Oh how he love his son.

    “What you told mama this morning. About me getting my memories back.” Jaejoong played with his fingers as if that is the most interesting things ever. Yunho glance at his wife before laid Youngmin on the bed and also laying beside his son. He pats Youngmin’s back to lullaby him to sleep. Yunho stare at his shy wife who face still hidden.

    “Look at me, boo.” Yunho asks softly. After fews second passed, Jaejoong lifts his face. Yunho caress Jaejoong’s flawless face slowly. “Why, boo? Do you not want that? I thought that’s what you want.”

    “I want.. but I cant help to feel nervous about it. Yun..” Jaejoong stops for a while before continue, eyes still on his husband’s. “What’s there for me, Yun? I mean, what happen before I’m losing my memories?”

    “Anything will be fine, baby. Don’t worry, I will be here with you. Come here.” Yunho pulls Jaejoong’s arm to lay between him and Youngmin. He hugs Jaejoong from behind and Jaejoong hugging Youngmin to his chest when the boy stirs from his sleep when his mother move him a bit.

    “Thank you, Boo.” Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s back neck sending shiver down to Jaejoong’s spine.

    “Why..?” Jaejoong’s voice sound so low almost unheard but Yunho heard just fine.

    “For accepting me.” Yunho moves closer, tighten the hug. Jaejoong whimpered softly, loving the hug from his husband. “And also for taking care yourself and Youngmin for me. I’m sorry for not being there for you two before. Sorry..” Yunho buried his face into Jaejoong’s nape. Jaejoong puts his hand on Yunho’s hand on his waist, softly grip on it.

    “Its okay, Yunnie hunny. I’m understand.” Jaejoong said softly and shiver lightly when Yunho reply him with butterfly kisses on his nape and back and shoulder.

    “Sleep, baby. Tomorrow we are going somewhere. There is someone I need you to meet. My precious little brother.”

    “Do I know him?”

    “You know him by heart, he is your best friend after all.”

 

“Hae Hae..” Yunho calls softly when he entered the bedroom. Jaejoong follows behind with Youngmin in his arm, sleeping soundly. They approach the figure on the bed that moves slightly when Yunho called.

    “Hyung…” a weak voice sounded lowly almost unheard. Yunho sits besides the man and caress his cheek softly.

    “How are you, Hae?” Yunho ask and Donghae hummed.

    “The same..” Donghae sounds so weak.

    “Hows the leg? Can you move?”

    “Not really..” came the soft reply. Donghae looks behind Yunho. “Hyung, who is with you? I saw figures.” Yunho smiles.

    “Oh, you don’t believe me when I tell you. Joongie is here.” Yunho said and Donghae gasps.

    “Joongie Hyung?” Donghae lift his hand slightly before the hand fall down because lacks of energy in him. Yunho catchs the hand and squeeze it lightly.

    “Jae, come here. Let me hold Youngmin.” Yunho gets up and pick Youngmin from Jaejoong. Jaejoong reluctantly give Youngmin to Yunho before sit beside Donghae on the bed. Jaejoong glances at Yunho and the angel gestured him to hold Donghae’s hand.

    “Hyung, is that really you?” Donghae ask softly. A familiar feeling comes to Jaejoong when Donghae speaks.

    “Yes, it’s me, Jaejoong. Hmm.. Donghae, I’m still not remember you at all, but Yunho said that…”

    “It’s ok, hyung. I know about that….” Donghae pauses a while and breath softly. “I’m not blaming you if you don’t remember me. I know..” Donghae inhales deeply, slightly panting.

    “Hae hae, are you ok? You seems breathless.” Yunho asks worriedly. He goes to the other side of the bed and put Youngmin down beside Donghae. Youngmin turns to Donghae and cuddle more to the warmth of Donghae’s body.

    “Who’s..? Ah, Baby boo?” Donghae ask.

    “Yes, baby boo, Youngmin.” Yunho answers and smile proudly when Donghae awed.

    “To bad I can’t see him.” Donghae lifts his arm and caress Youngmin’s head softly. Yunho sighs and Jaejoong is so curious with Donghae’s condition.

    “Hae, will you sleep? I can see you were so tired already.” Yunho caress Donghae’s forehead. Donghae pouts cutely.

    “But you wil be gone when I’m wake up.”

    “No, we will stay here until you awake. Or perhaps we will sleep here tonight.” Yunho glance at Jaejoong as if asking for approval.

    “You will? Ahh, I’m so happy. I’m so lonely here by myself.” Donghae pouts again.

    “Don’t worry, you will not feel lonely again, we will be here with you. Now, sleep.” Yunho pats Donghae’s head softly and after awhile, Donghae doze off. Yunho and Jaejoong make ways to the kitchen preparing for lunch.

 

“What happen to Donghae?” Jaejoong asks curious much. Yunho sighs, don’t know how to explain.

    “Something happen when you lost your memories, Jae. The kingdom in the mess and things happen. Donghae lost someone special, his husband. Thus, making him weak in instant because Donghae is an angel in need of his mate’s love when that’s happen.”

    “What happen, Yun? Will you tell me?” Jaejoong looks at his husband desperately want to know. Yunho sigh and think that telling Jaejoong won’t hurt because Jaejoong will know eventually when he gets his memories back.

    “The war is going on before. Many lives gone in our kingdom. Black wings, as you know the one that attacked us before, was declaired war because their wish is not approve by our king aka my appa. Therefore, feeling frustrated, the leader attacks our territory.” Yunho explained and Jaejoong listens.

    “What is the connection between the war and my memories being lock?”

    “Baby, I’m still can’t tell you that, please, believe me. When you get your memories, I will explain to you in detailed. But not now.” Yunho holds Jaejoong’s hand and squeeze them tighter. Jaejoong pouts, sulking.

    “Don’t be mad, please. I’m promise you, ok?” Yunho caress Jaejoong’s cheek and bend down a bit to peck the lips. Jaejoong blushed. “You know, that was our second kiss after we met again. The first one was when we’re at your home.” Jaejoong continue to blush hard. “Ahh, I can’t believe I didn’t kiss you when we wake up yesterday!”

    “Tell me about Donghae..” Jaejoong try to change the topic.

    “Someone was messing with the couple too. Donghae was accused of cheating behind his husband’s back and the husband, stupid enough to believe the rumors.” Yunho gritted his teeth, furious.

    “What rumors?”

    “Donghae was pregnant at that time and the rumors was said that the baby was not his husband’s child. Someone had been eyening Donghae’s husband for awhile now but the husband, as I told you before was so stupid to be believing in baseless rumors. Donghae lost the child few month after the husband left him because, when the angel is pregnant, the mother and child must be receiving love from the child’s father. If not, baby will not growing thus leading to miscarriage.”

    “Is that why Donghae in that condition?” Jaejoong’s eyes was teary, having to listen to Donghae’s sad story. Yunho nodded.

    “Donghae loves his husband so much, making him in that condition. Not only the baby gonna need the love, the mother also need the uncondition love.”

    “But, you weren’t with me and Youngmin.” Jaejoong stated and Yunho understand it immediately.

    “Youngmin and you were fine because you already give birth and Youngmin was one year old at that time. So, the connection is less needed.” Jaejoong nodded understand.

    “Will you leave me when I’m pregnant again?” come the question from Jaejoong without him knowing. After awhile he gasps and blush madly. Yunho chuckle happily.

    “Will you pregnant again with my child?” Yunho ask. Jaejoong blushed deep red and gasps lightly when Yunho hug him. “I love you, boo. So so much..” Yunho whispered softly in his ear. Jaejoong skip a bit.

    “Y-yun, who is Donghae’s husband?” Jaejoong ask, he clearly want to distract his heart from burst. Yunho tsked.

    “Stupid Hyukjae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

____///_____

 

Selamat berpuasa! Happy fasting!