The Evil is here!

My Arrogant Angel.

Ah YES YES. I know I'm so slow to update. Been buzy all day this month, celebrating Hari Raya and sister's wedding. Well, the story must goes on right? Thanks to new subscribers. Me love you so much. Also to loyal followers, thanks babies for waiting. Me love you all. Enjoy the update ok? Dont forget to comment on my writing. It's been too long since I write. Forget typos and grammars. :)

 

+++

 

“You are here.” A voice disturb the lovely couple. Yunho and Jaejoong look up to the voice. Kyuhyun grin widely, happy having to catch his hyung’s lovely moment.

    “It’s still early, you are not supposed to come until dinner.” Yunho loosen his hug on Jaejoong and approach Kyuhyun.

    “I’m always come at this hour actually.” Kyuhyun said and he glances at Jaejoong making the pretty man awkward. “Jae hyung?” Kyuhyun call the pretty man before turns to Yunho who is smiling brightly.

    “Yes, meet my wife.” Yunho walks to Jaejoong and hug his waist.

    “Well then, I conclude that you two are already clear up the misunderstanding. Good for you then.” Kyuhyun smile, or smirk if people don’t know him.

    “Who..” Jaejoong speaks lowly, asking his husband. Yunho smiles.

    “You and Hae’s bestfriend. You will remember him eventually.” Said Yunho making Jaejoong sigh.

    “I’m so sick about all this!” Jaejoong push Yunho’s hand which is on his waist and walk out from the kitchen. Yunho and Kyuhyun look at Jaejoong.

    “What did I do wrong?” Kyuhyun ask lowly. Yunho sigh.

    “You didn’t do anything, Jae is stress about everything around him. Let me go to him for a moment.”

    “It’s ok, hyung. Take your time, I will make lunch.” Kyuhyun said and Yunho nodded before getting out of the kitchen.

 

    “Jae..” Yunho call his wife softly before Jaejoong was laying on the bed besides sleeping Youngmin and Donghae. Jaejoong glance at his husband just a mere second before close his eyes to sleep beside his son. Yunho go to Jaejoong’s side and hold his hand on his waist. Jaejoong protest abit but eventually give up and just let his husband hold his hand.

    “Are.. you mad at me? I’m sorry.” Yunho kiss his wife’s hand and stare at Jaejoong who is trying hard to ignore his husband. “I’m sorry..” Yunho said again after few minutes and Jaejoong totally ignore him. He let the hand go and move forward and kiss Jaejoong’s forehead. “I love you.” He whispered.

 

“Kyu.”

    “Ah hyung. How’s Jae Hyung?” Kyuhyun glance at Yunho before turn back to his soup. He is making mushroom soup for Donghae like usual.

    “He’s fine. Sleeping right now.” Yunho sigh and sit on the chair. Kyuhyun looks at Yunho. He was unsure to tell Yunho about what happen today.

    “Hyung, I met Hyuk today. At the city.” Kyuhyun spoke softly, know it well that Yunho was holding grundge against Hyukjae.

    “Did you speak to him?” Yunho ask, gritting his teeth. Kyuhyun nod.

    “He seems.. lost.”

    “What do you mean?”

    “He don’t even know me. It is like he was another person, not Hyuk that I know.” Kyuhyun turn off the stove and sit beside Yunho. “Hyung, I think we must bring Hyuk here.”

    “What for? After made Hae suffered, I don’t think so.” Yunho hissed. Kyuhyun sigh. He afraid of Yunho’s rage but he brave himself, for the sake of his bestfriend.

    “Hyung, we must accept Hyuk back. You should know this better then anyone else. Someone was after Hyuk and Hae. Things will not be like this if anyone not after them.” Kyuhyun studied Yunho’s facial before continue. “Yunho hyung, Hae needs Hyuk. Even Hyuk was a bastard, they need eachother. Look at Hae right now, lifeless. Angels need love, Hae cannot go on like this. I think Hyuk also suffered like Hae, by looking at him.”

    “I don’t know. Hae was so sad. I can’t forget the day when Hyukjae left him. My brother was so miserable.” Yunho relaxs his body on the chair, looking at the window.

 

“Jae.. Jaejoong..” Yunho pats Jaejoong shoulder to wake him up. Jaejoong stirred from sleep before slowly open his eyes.

    “Hmm.. what is it?” Ask Jaejoong still sleepy. He yawn cutely while rubbing his eyes. Yunho smile at the cute act and move Jaejoong’s hand from rubbing his eyes further. He kiss Jaejoong’s forehead making the angel blush.

    “It’s time for dinner.”

    “Eh? What about lunch? We’re making lunch before I sleep.” Jaejoong gets up and look around him. He gasps. “Youngmin! Where is he?” He looks at Yunho.

    “Baby boo is with Hae and Kyu, outside. They are eating. Come on, lets go.” Yunho smile and take Jaejoong’s hand.

 

    “Umma!” Youngmin practically shout when he sees his umma. Jaejoong smiles beautifully and move faster to his son’s open arms.

    “You’re eating?” Jaejoong asks and Youngmin nodded cutely.

    “Umma, eat! Uncle Kyu cooks, delicious!” Youngmin speaks with mouthful. Jaejoong smile and rub his son’s messy chin. He kiss the cute nose. Youngmin beam.

    “Come on, boo.” Yunho puts his hand on Jaejoong’s waist and guide him to the seat availables.

    “Please, enjoy yourselves. It’s not much and also not delicious compared to your cooking, Jae hyung.” Kyu puts the plate in front of Jaejoong and Yunho.

    “Kyu cooks so delicious, you should try, Jae hyung.” Donghae said happily. Jaejoong smiles at Donghae, who is struggling to eat by himself.

    “Hae, let me just feed you.” Kyu said and going to take away the spoon.

    “Nooo, I’m going to eat by myself. When Hyukkie comes back, I will not burden him.” Hae said excitedly, ignore the hissing coming from Yunho. Kyu sigh and just let the angel do whatever he want.

    “Ahh everyone has talent, so do you, games freak.” Jaejoong said to make the moment less awkwards before sip his tea. Yunho and Kyu look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong sighs contently and a bit stunt when looks up at the two. “Erm.. why?”

    “Boo, how do you know that Kyu is games freak?” Yunho asks seriously. Jaejoong gasps. He himself also don’t know.

    “I.. don’t know. It’s just blurt out.” Jaejoong plays with his fingers. Yunho smiles.

    “You think the memories come back itself?” Yunho caresses his wife’s cheek before pecks the delicious lips, making Jaejoong blush hard.